Conquering Villains and Captu...

By YouthfulPeach

No matter how beautiful, smart, athletic, and personable Yoshino Shizuka is, compared to Semi Madoka, she is... More

1: He's so gorgeous, it'd be a crime not to make a move.
2: Goddamnit! Semi Madoka?!?! Why the hell is it you again?
3: Operation Shizuka Seduces the Seriously Sexy Semi
4: My body's fine. It's only my pride that's been critically damaged.
5: Lately, it seems you have a lot to thank me for.
6: Even the stray cats in my neighbourhood avoid me.
7: Please fall in love with me!
8: It's cuter than I expected...your dimple embedded smile that is.
9: I don't like being even ten steps away from you.
10: She would've been more than capable of...murdering him.
11: You would've liked it if it had been a kiss.
12: I want to walk home with you, for as long as you'll allow me to.
13: It's enough for me that you alone like it.
14: You jerk! Are you casting me aside because you have a girlfriend now?
15: Why should the world exist if the person I love isn't a part of it?
Extra 15.5: Can you not afford to go on the school trip either?
16: I wouldn't say these things to anyone but you.
17: If you'd like, I could offer my body to you right now?
18: I'm not someone you need to be supicious of!
19: If your ladyship wishes, this servant is willing to serve you for eternity.
20: I'd be satisfied with looking at one face my entire life if it were yours!
21: Doesn't it seem like I'm falling in love with him first?!
22: You're right. I'm yours...That means you can't throw me away, okay?
23: Let's fill our days together with even more unforgettable memories.
24: We're nothing like an old married couple!
25: Couldn't you just take me as a husband in this lifetime?
26: Sometimes you end up wanting mutually exclusive things.
27: Cheating is prohibited.
28: Because that's how much you mean to me.
29: If you explode, can I sell your stuff online?
30: Carelessness can be deadly.
31: Not everything the villain does will come together logically!
32: You're too adorable.
Extra 32.5: I like being needed by you.
33: The world we live in is unfair.
34: Mental health -1000! Your opponent has delivered a critical hit!
35: Would you do something like this with your brother?
36: If you don't stop, I can't guarantee that you won't get hurt!
37: Rather than an actual threat, at best, you're more of a minor inconvenience.
38: You'd be so much more attractive if you just kept your mouth closed!
39: Are you not a fan of the maid concept?
40: Is that a voodoo doll?
41: Breaking and entering is simple for a fairy.
42: Perhaps, I'm just someone who isn't meant to find love.
43: Failure isn't a luxury we can afford!
44: Would you have loved me if you had known?
45: Just be quiet and say that you'll marry me won't you?
46: He was a legend.
Extra 46.5: Author's Ramblings and Character Portraits
47: What kind of psychopath exacts his revenge like this?!
Extra 47.5: The girl I love the most will always be you.
48: You're much more wild and unihibited than I would've imagined.
Extra: Shall I beat you until you can no longer stand? [Madoka Special I]
Extra: I don't need your pity. [Madoka Special 2]
Extra: He had a dream more bizarre than any he had ever had. [Madoka Special 3]
49: Nothing is impossible unless you think it is.
50: Send me off like a worried mother on her child's first day of kindergarten.

Extra 33.5: Author's Note and Character Profiles

1.8K 90 16
By YouthfulPeach

Author's Note

Hi, everyone, this is YouthfulPeach here! Seeing that we've somehow made it to more than 30 chapters I just wanted to do a quick little blurb here about where the story's heading.

Honestly, when I first started writing I planned on making this story no more than 10 chapters but somehow 10 became 15, and 15 quickly doubled to 30 so here we are...This is my first published story on Wattpad so I'm (more than a little) surprised that people have kept up with my randomly plotted story for this long. It honestly means a lot to me that you guys read, vote and comment on my work and this is a big reason why the story grew as as much as it did.

To maintain the current quality of the story and to not unnecessarily drag things out, the main story will (ideally) end in another 10-15 chapters (give or take). In the next little while, I will try to release as many chapters as possible so we get to the end in one piece. I'll try not to rush everything too much though, as there are still quite a few twists in store in these last few chapters (more twists and reveals than all of the 30 chapters before it).

After the the main story is completed, I will be focused on my newest work titled, "Stop Making Us Reincarnate Already!" It's my first stab at the reincarnation genre and so far two chapters are out. While it's also a shoujo romance type story, there will be a bigger focus on the fantastical and comedic elements. For one, the two leads of "Stop Making..." start off as temperamental and spoiled descendants of gods, so they're much more outrageous than good old Shizuka and Madoka whom are model student types. It'll also be a lengthy story as we follow the leads through multiple reincarnations (think My Disciple Died Yet Again but with a heavier focus on the romance aspect).

However, once the main story ends, it won't be the last of "Conquering Villains..," since I have a few epilogues planned as well. I have been dying to write about Madoka's past because honestly, as a person, he's much more complex than Shizuka who is a straightforward kid whom grew up receiving an abundant amount of love. I also want to write an epilogue about our two leads in the future (not really a spoiler but it's a happy ending!).

Alright! Now that that's out of the way we can get to our character profiles. Keep reading if you want to know even the most obscure details about our main characters!

Self-Written Character Profiles

Name: Yoshino Shizuka
Nicknames: Shii-chan (only Mii-chan and Fuu-chan use this though), School's Goddess, Second Place (...for now!), The Perfect All-Round Beauty (Fuyuki: All-Round Beauty where??)
Birthday: April 3
Sign: Aries (honestly I'm a stereotypical Aries...)
Eye colour: Honey (light brown)
Hair colour: Sable (daaaaark brown)
Height: 164 cm
Weight: In the healthy range (Madoka: Can afford to eat more)
Family: One uncute baby turnip/sister creature (Kaori: Fight me, onee-chan! FIGHT ME!), two comedian like parents
Average rank: 2nd...
Likes: WINNING!!! Sweets~~~(bonus if they're made by Madoka) gaming, reading
Dislikes: Losing...irrationality, tomato juice, bothersome things, when socks disappear in the dryer
Strengths: Too many to list! (Mika: Probably ability to pick up things quickly, ability to concentrate for long periods of time and strong drive)
Weaknesses: Psh, what weaknesses? (Fuyuki & Kaori: Too many to list! But mostly hospitals and boring realistic fears like the oncoming of an economic depression and too much government surveillance)
Ideal type: Someone I enjoy being around? (Mama Yoshino: That's too vague! You need to marry a beautiful boy so I can have beautiful grandchildren!)
Additional comments: I was named after my great grandmother whom ironically, also didn't like living a quiet (shizuka) life. When I was younger I wanted to be the queen of the world.

Name: Semi Madoka
Nicknames: Madoka? (Shizuka: Male God, School Idol, School Prince, Domestic God, The Boy Favoured by God, Perfect Ten, School's Number One...First Place...)
Birthday: December 21
Sign: ? (Satoru: Sagittarius)
Eye colour: Blue grey
Hair colour: Black
Height: 182 cm (according to the last physical examination)
Weight: ? (Kaori: Brother-in-law is probably in a healthy weight range but because of his superior proportions, he looks more slender)
Family: Uncle from father's side
Average rank: 1st
Likes: Shizuka (Uncle: Also puppies, baking, reading, watching movies)
Dislikes: Being separated from the one I like, celebratory cake, milk tea
Strengths: I think my ability to retain information is pretty good (Fuyuki: You're too modest, Madoka-kun...Aren't you also skilled at all forms of domestic work, sports and gaming? That appearance of yours is a cheat too!)
Weaknesses: Shizuka (Satoru: Can be overly jealous and clingy)
Ideal type: My ideal type isn't who I'd fall for, whoever I fall for will become my ideal type (Mika & Fuyuki & Kaori & Satoru: So an unpredictable and somewhat disappointing beauty?)
Additional Comments: I've likely transferred houses and schools more times than the average student...

And that's all for now! Please comment below if you'd like to see anyone else's profiles!

The next story chapter will be up soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.6K 14
A story about a girl who got unexpectedlt got cheated by her childhoodfriend who she thought loves her. So after their broke up, she transferred scho...
1.1K 43 15
Admiration... or something more? This was something Shirabu debated on each and every single day. He always convinced himself that it was just admira...
550K 20.8K 114
(Name) Shiwakita isn't an ordinary girl, no matter how many times she tries or wishes she can be. She can never be normal, not if she's the daughter...
18.2K 397 43
Ryuuzaki Amano. The popular star athlete in the Senior Class, comes from a well off wealthy family. All the girls dream to be his....All the guys wan...