Luke Hemmings Secret Sister

Allena5SOS tarafından

Kayla is a tomboy with blonde hair and blue eyes and a black lip piercing. She may seem innocent, but once yo... Daha Fazla

Luke Hemmings Secret Sister
Boring Day At School
She Looks So Perfect
Luke's Sister
Date
Limo and Airplane Rides
Seriously?
London
Videos
Meetings
Youtube Videos
She Said Yes!
Date
Meeting Mr. Smith Again
Concert Thingy
Can We?
New House
Author's Note
Shopping...Again
Meeting Their Girlfriends
Playing for their Girlfriends
Glasses
Interviews
Discussions
Join Our Band?
Concert
Author's Note
Author's Note
School Today....Wait..Nevermind
Author's Note
What is it, Have my Boyfriend Think I Cheated on Him Day?!
Let Me Explain
Talking with John
Interviews
Recording
Out
Singing in the Park
They Moved
Hey Guys
Parents
I don't approve
Mom. Dad.
Author's Note

Jayla or Jashton

23.5K 591 190
Allena5SOS tarafından

    Kayla's Pov

    We were sitting on the couch in the living room and Jasmine was on my lap, her head in my neck. She hates scary movies so she crawled on me, she has Jason but she says I'm comfier. I rubbed her back and she held on to me, urg I'm getting soft. I also need to go to a gym and soon, or my muscles will turn into fat. I should go tomorrow, and bing the twins with me, they need to go to.

    Soon Jasmine started shaking and held on to me tighter, she must really be freaking out. The sound of a chainsaw was rippling through the speakers on the tv, and she got scared. She is like a little girl when it comes to scary movies, she needs someone to hold her and calm her down. I looked down at her and kissed her head, I feel like I'm talking about a toddler. She's seventeen too, but she is like I said, a scared little girl when it comes to scary movies. I tightened my hold on her and she calmed down a bit.

    A gunshot fired and she flinched in my arms, and she buried her head deeper in my neck. I rubbed her back and I rested my chin on top of her head. I grabbed my earphones out of my pocket and my ipod and turned it on. I selected the playlist with the boys' songs and put the earphones in, and put them in her ears. She signed and listened  to them, while we watched the movie. As soon as the movies was over, I shook Jasmine. She got our of my neck and looked around and smiled, handing me my earphones and my ipod. I turned it off and kept her on my lap, she isn't heavy at all.

    "Was she on your lap the whole time?" Luke asked and we simply just nodded.

    "Why?" Harry asked.

    "She doesn't like scary movies, so she listened to music the whole time," I said and she nodded. The boys shrugged but Jason looked at us with a pout.

    "I thought it was Jayla? Did everything we went through mean nothing to you Kayla?" Jason asked me. I looked at him then at Jasmine and then gave out a chuckle.

    "Nope Jayla meant nothing to me. Jayla is my new relationship," I said as I rested my chin on her shoulder. Jason gasped in fake shock, and everybody watched in amusement.

    "How could you?! My sister, did you have to go that low?!" Jason asked.

    "Well I'm sure she can go lower than you, if that's what you mean," I said while wiggling my eyebrows. She blushed and Jason just shook his head at me.

    "No she can't, I could get down on you but ya know, there is people here." he said. I laughed and removed my arms from her, and she leaned back on me.

    "Yeah I know, that's why you wait until they're asleep like me and Jassy do, huh?" I said to Jasmine and she nodded.

    "You're so weird," Jason said and I looked at him.

    "Bitch, you just noticed that?" I asked him.

    "I noticed I just never wanted to do anything," he said.

    "But you guys love me!" I sing-songed. Everybody but the boys of 1D sighed and nodded, agreeing with me.

    "You don't love this girl?! How could you!?" Jasmine yelled at the boys.

    "We haven't known her long enough!" Liam defended. I laughed and looked at them, using my crazy eyes.

    "How can you not love me?" I asked in a wierd voice. Everyone started laughing and so did I, I'm going to have a defined six-pack after this. In speaking of six-packs I remembered we need to go to a gym.

    "We need to go to the gym guys," I said to Jasmine and Jason.

    "Why?" Jasmine whined.

    "Because we don't want to get fat now do we? And plus we are a day behind our regular schedule." I said to her. She huffed and crossed her arms, yeah she hates going to the gym.

    "Yeah, we can go tomorrow, I'm getting fat," Jason said and lifted up his shirt a bit.

    "That is not fat bro, that is muscle," I said looking at his not very defined but there abs.

    "Stop drooling Kayla," Jasmine said. I wiped my mouth and there was nothing there, damn you Jasmine.

    "Kayla, can I see your ipod?" Jasmine asked. I gave it to her and she pulled out the earphones and went to one of my playlist, oh no.

    "Jasmine, what are you doing?" I asked her. She hopped off my lap and the song Half-A-Heart came on, by the one and only One Direction!

    "I'm going to throw a penguin at you, Jasmine!" I yelled as I picked up the nearest penguin, she squealed and ran away. She hates penguins because she had a dream they killed everyone, strange but true. I ran after her and she changed the song to Voodoo Doll, one of my favorites. I sighed and walked back to the living room, full of smirking boys.

    "You have our songs in your playlist huh?" Calum asked.

    "Don't flatter yourselves, those are on the playlist 'boybands Jassy made me like'. And I only like your slower songs," I said to the boys. They nodded and Jasmine came in, I threw the penguin at yer and it hit her in the leg. She screamed and ran over to Ashton, hurtful.

    "Baby, I thought you loved me? Oh I see how it is, picking Ashton over me, pfft I don't need you, I got Jason," I said and sat on his lap. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, and Jasmine blushed a bit now realising she was in Ashton's arms.

    "Aww is ickle Jaswine bwushing?" Jason asked in a baby voice, and I snickered. We're so mean to each other, it's funny.

    "No I'm not," she mumbled. Ashton blushed and unwrapped his arms from her, and leaned back on his chair. I leaned back too and, wait HE BLUSHED! I can hear the wedding bells chirp and the birds ring. Wait no, the wedding bells ring and the birds chirp. I got out of Jason's grip and walked upstairs and found Jasmine's room, it was full of posters. I saw her closet and it had an Ashton poster madness in there, full of him. Some say creepy, some say obsessed, some even say psychotic, but I say aww. She has a crushy wushy, I need to talk to her.

    I hurriedly walked down the stairs and grabbed Jasmine, leaving confused boys downstairs. I pushed her in a closet and turned on the light.

    "You like Ashton!" I whispered loudly.

    "What no no no!" She said her cheeks turning red.

    "Yes you do! You like Ashton!" I said.

    "Fine I do! Keep your voice down, people will hear you!" she yelled and I put a hand over her mouth.

    "I think he likes you too, he blushes a lot with you!" I whispered excitedly.

    "No! He doeant, you're lieing!" she said loudly.

    "Yes he does Jasmine! Oh my god you guys would be so cute!" I said.

    "He's older than me, he wouldn't like me," she said quietly.

    "Jasmine, age is but a number that no one cares about! It doesn't matter if he's like 20 and your 17! If you like each other than just wait and fate will bring you together!" I said loudly.

    "Oh my god shut up! You're to loud, they probably heard you!" she yelled.

    "You're the loud one now," I said.

    "It has been like 2 or 3 days, he can't like me. I'm just another girl in his life," she said.

    "No your going to be The girl in his life." I said and walked out. I went downstairs and saw a blushing Ashton and snirking boys, and a protective looking Jason. Either they talked about what we talked about, or they heard the yelling from upstairs. I am hoping its the first one, but I'm don't know for sure.

    "Hey!" Jasmine chirped and sat next to me, but Jason dragged her away.

    "What's with people dragging me!?" she yelled as they went upstairs.

    "I don't know sweetheart, but beware. He's your brother, he gets very protective!" I yelled out as a door slammed.

    "We heard you guys yelling up stairs," Louis blurted out and covered his mouth quickly.

    "Bloody hell, are you serious?" I asked loudly. They nodded and Ashton blushed again, and I put my head in my hands.

    "She's going to kill me! Oh my fucking god I'm going to die because of a crush! I want Avril Lavigne to sing at my funeral," I said.

    "Ashton," I said looking up at him.

    "Huh?" he asked.

    "Do you feel the same?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

    "Uh um ye-" he got cut off with a throat clearing. Jasmine came down and was happy and Jason looked proud of himself. He became very protective after her old boyfriend, that's not my story to tell. She hugged me and then went back upstairs, to her room I think.

    "What did you do to my Jasmine!?" I asked Jason.

    "Gave her a talk, and I didn't do anything," he said and looked at Ashton. He sighed and got up and walked with him upstairs.

    "So many ship names today," Harry said.

    "No just 3, Jayla, Jayla, and Jashton." I said. Fans now that we showed ourselves, have been coming up with ship names.

    "Why do Jaylas?" Louis asked.

    "Jasmine and Kayla, and Jason and Kayla," Luke said on his phone.

    "I need to check something," I said as my phone rang. A twitter notification popped up and I checked it, it was a DM from that one girl. I smiled and checked it.

   ( Kayla Fan )

    Hey

    Hey, how are you?

    Honestly, not very good, but no worries

    What's wrong?

    Nothing it's nothing

    Honey, I can help, just tell me

    Ok, just some kids at school

    What did they do?

    The normal

    What's the normal? Do they bully you?

    Yeah, but I'm used to it

    Oh my god, you're not doing it again, are you?

    No, I've been writing music instead

    Can I read them?

    They aren't that good, its just how I feel and my past

    Please? can I read it?

    Ok, hold on

    I waited a few minutes ad she tweeted me a picture of the lyrics, it was written in beautiful hand writing.

    I love your hand writing

    Thanks

    No problem, hold on, ima read them,

    Ok

    As I was reading it, I just automatically loved this song. It was full of emotions and memories, it was plain awesome.

    I love that song! Do you sing?

    Thank you, and no. I don't sing, but I play guitar.

    Well one day, I'm going to have to watch you play,

    Yeah I guess so

    Have you ever considered writing songs for people?

    Not really, why?

    Because your song writing skills are wonderful, you got talent girl.

    Thank you, means a lot

    No problem, I have a question

    Maybe I have an answer

    Would you maybe, help us write some songs, we'll give you full credit

    Oh well, if you want me to help, then sure

    Of course we need your help, if we didn't why would I ask?

    I don't know, but yeah I'll help you

    Thank you so much

    No problem, I have to go,

    Boo, ok. Talk to you later,

    Talk to you later

    I smiled and logged out of Twitter, and put my phone away. I heard a throat clear and a bunch of boys looking at me expectedly.

    "Who were you texting?" Luke asked.

    "The girl who I met at the airport before I left. The one who caused tears to spring to my eyes when I saw her wrist. The one who I had to slip out of security's hold to get beck to. That one fan who I love, and has beautiful song writing skills." I said. 5 boys looked like they understood and the other 5 were lost, as lost as a 5 year old in a cornfield maze.

    "She is helping a fan go through self-harm," Calum said to them. They nodded and we just sat on the couch. Zayn got up and turned the tv on and we watched some movies, I spent the time cuddling with Jason.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

224K 5.2K 30
~Book 1 in The Summer Series~ "Woah, what happened over the summer to you babe?" He smirked, his stupid friends giggling behind him. "You've changed...
1.6K 67 35
Sarah Hood, Calum Hood's little sister. We're actually twins, but a different gender. Same school and same friends and same taste. We were the four m...
6.5K 123 24
'Her eyes were beautiful. A chocolate brown that lit up when she was happy. Her lips looked so soft, and I felt the unbearable lust of wanting to fee...
38.1K 1.2K 46
Hi! My name is Jasmine and I'm 13 years old. I live in an orphanage, where I have no friends. I attend to Northern Sydney Middle School and that plac...