Under My Umbrella: (A Lauranc...

By maru-kou

BOOK STARTED: 6-8-17 [The book will not be fully following the PDH plot and story] (Your Name) (Last Name) is... More

Author's Note: Welcome! :D
Imagine: A Midnight Call from Yours Truly
Preference: How You Prank Eachother
Imagine: Being Shipped by Kawaii~Chan
Preference: Ideal Dates
Imagine: Caught by the Cousin
---
Chapter One: Social Life and Names
Chapter Two: Special Aphmau Hugs
Chapter Three: Mad Murderer
Chapter Four: Before it Happened
Chapter Six: Volleyball Madness
Chapter Seven: The Zvahl Siblings
Chapter Eight: Green Envelopes and Knocking
Chapter Nine: Stuck in the Middle
Chapter Ten: Protective
Chapter Eleven: Repeated History
Chapter Twelve: Aftermath
Chapter Thirteen: Leave
Chapter Fourteen: Revelation
! Author's Note: Please Read !

Chapter Five: (Your Name) (Last Name)

750 14 10
By maru-kou

I don't want to write something like this and we're only on chapter five. It's my first time drawing blood, it's really hard. :\

[WARNING: BLOOD]

---

After School
Travis POV

"Travis." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see (Your Name) with a concerned face.

"Look, if you're not comfortable explaining what happened then it's fine. You don't have to and nobody's forcing you to." (Your Name) said and I shooked my head, as if to say that I have to, because I do.

"(Your Name), they deserve to know. They're your childhood friends, even if you don't remember them. If you befriend them again then I guarantee you that they'll help you remember the moments you want to remember." I said and (Your Name) sighed, nodding.

"But, I stand with my words. If you're not comfortable then you don't have to do it." (Your Name) said.

"If I get uncomfortable then I'll stop telling them. How about that so you would worry?" I suggested and they responded, "Okay."

"You can go ahead if you want to, (Your Name)." I said and (Your Name) shooked their head no.

"I'll be waiting for you. Just come and find me infront of the school." They said and walked away.

I started walking through the hallway filled with various of students going to their clubs or going home. I turned right to another hallway and entered the empty classroom that was in there, I took a seat on a chair and waited for the Zvahl siblings to come and hear (Your Name)'s story. I sighed and leaned, but not too much since I don't want to fall. I have fallen from the chair a couple of times, well, a lot, but that's a story for another time.

I owe (Your Name) my life and that's basically what happened in five sentences.

Once I heard multiple footsteps, I straightened up my posture and waited for them to arrive. The door swung open and there stood the Zvahl siblings, Cadenza waved at me as a greeting but Laurance just looked at me. They took a seat in front of me, turning the two chairs before doing the said action. I looked at them as if to ask if I can tell the story now, they nodded and I cleared my throat.

"(Your Name), isn't it wonderful here?" (Your Name)'s mother asked and (Your Name) nodded with a small smile.

Their family decided to spend their vacation with the Valkrums since they rarely did. (Your Name) was told by their mother that they have a cousin that she wanted them to meet. They were happy to meet the other side of their family and was even happier when their mother said that they have a cousin too. The (Last Name)s weren't really a sociable family and were mostly introverted people, apart from (Sibling Name) who seems to be an extrovert and likes being social. (Your Name), who is an introvert, barely made any friends with the neighborhood they were in.

Especially now since their close friend has moved away to another city, leaving them to just write letters just to stay connected. (Your Name) sighed at the thought of this, they weren't really excelling at anything in life and have only made small achievements. They were academically gifted, yes, but they didn't really use the gift that much. They were musically inclined as well, that being on their father's side but instruments wasn't (Your Name)'s thing either.

But back in the story where it's their family's vacation.

(Your Name) stepped on the dark wooden porch, their sibling closely behind them. Their mother knocked on the door and it was immediately answered by a young man with a welcoming smile. (Your Name) and their sibling watched as the two young adults happily greeted eachother with hugs and kisses on the cheeks. (Your Name) turned to their older sibling and asked quietly, "Is it necessary to do that to?"

"I don't think I would want to be smothered with kisses and crushed by hugs, (Your Name)." (Sibling Name) said and (Your Name) rolled their eyes and responded, "Well, today is not your lucky day because here it comes. Choo Choo, here comes the affection train~."

"What-"

"(Sibling Name)! Oh look how you've grown!" The young man exclaimed as he gave them kisses on the cheeks while hugging them. (Your Name) snickered and (Sibling Name) just lightly punched them at the back.

"Hello, it's an honor to meet you Mr. Valkrum. Mom won't stop talking about you while we were in the plane." (Sibling Name) said and (Mother Name) pouted with a blush dusted on her cheeks. The young man laughed at the new discovery and (Sibling Name) just laughed with her.

(Your Name) did their to hide from the unnecessary interaction when-

"(Your Name), is that you? You've grown to such a wonderful teen!" Mr. Valkrum said and hugged them, smothering them with affection while (Sibling Name) smirked at them.

"Oh, um, hi." (Your Name) greeted, not really knowing what to say to a man they just met.

"Anyways, why don't you all come in?" Mr. Valkrum said and the family nodded, entering the house.

"Travis, come down for a minute and greet your cousins and aunt!" Mr. Valkrum called and the family heard shuffling from upstairs before light footsteps were heard.

(Your Name) looked at the boy, he has white hair and bright green eyes. He was wearing a green shirt with gray sweatpants.
'The 'Travis', seems to not be informed with our arrival.' (Your Name) thought, referencing a cartoon show.

"Dad, you didn't tell me they were coming today!" Travis exclaimed and Mr. Valkrum responded but it was only heard by him.

Travis sighed and continued going downstairs until he was completely in the living room.

"I, uh, um, hi, m-my name is Travis. Dad didn't tell me all of you were arriving today so um, I just wore these. I-It's nice to meet you all." Travis said and (Your Name) chuckled at how cute he is.

"It's fine, Travis! You're really adorable, I hope you we didn't scare you." (Mother Name) said and Travis waved his hands frantically.

"N-No! You didn't, I promise." Travis said.

"It's nice to meet you, Travis. I'm (Sibling Name), this is (Your Name), my sibling." (Sibling Name) said and Travis looked up at (Your Name) and (Your Name) looked back.

"It's, It's nice to meet you, Travis." (Your Name) said and Travis gave a genuine smile and responded, "I-It's nice to meet you too."

Time Skip
Afternoon

(Your Name) and Travis seemed to click once they met as they started talking to eachother with ease. They sat on the porch, enjoying the breeze and each other's company.

"Dad said he'll be transferring me to a school nearer here in two years, he said it's a big school and I will adjust there quickly. The school is called 'Phoenix Drop High'." Travis said.

"Hm, we seem to have passed that school while on the way here. It's kind of intimidating because of how large it is." (Your Name) said and Travis nodded in agreement.

"I'm not agreeing with the 'adjust there quickly' part though." Travis said and (Your Name) looked at him.

"If you don't want to go there then don't force yourself too, it's your choice not his. But if you want to, then go for it and don't forget to enjoy the experience if you do." (Your Name) said.

Travis looked at (Your Name) and smiled at them with a slight blush dusted on his cheeks, "Thank you, it means a lot."

(Sibling Name) looked from the window and smiled at the two, "I wonder what they're talking about."

~

Every year, the (Last Name) family made it a tradition to always go to the Valkrums to spend their summer and vacation there. (Your Name) and Travis were close as ever, staying connected by sending eachother letters as well. Travis can proudly admit that (Your Name) is the person that makes him truly happy.

"Ah, I didn't know 6th grade would be so hard already. I'm not even in highschool yet." Travis said as he and (Your Name) walked together with cold sodas wrapped around their hands.

"I'd rather be a 6th grader than be a freshman, trust me, it's worse." (Your Name) said and waited for the sign to tell them to cross the road.

"Now I really don't want to go to highschool." Travis said and sighed.

(Your Name) chuckled and said, "You'll do great, that's unless, you become a pervert and the whole school avoids you for it."

Travis blushed and exclaimed, "I-I won't! Never! I don't want to be a person like that!"

The sign turned green and they started to cross the road, "I- ah!" Travis was cut off by (Your Name) pushing him with great force to the point where he got to the other side.

Travis looked back and his eyes widened as the scene unraveled before him, (Your Name) glided across the street and rolled down the hard road roughly as the car that bumped them started going sideways and ended up crashing upon a store. Travis called out his cousin's name and scramble up to his feet to get to his cousin's side. Once he got there, Travis looked at them and his breathe hitched. He held them close to his chest and screamed out for help until he ran out of breathe. A couple of drivers went out of their cars and civilians who happens to be walking called for an ambulance while the drivers who went out of their cars helped (Your Name) and Travis.

The sirens were close but so distant to him as the thoughts of (Your Name) not being able to make it filled his mind. A nurse gently pushed him aside as his tears clouded his vision. He stood up and closely followed the unconcious (Your Name) that was being carried with a stretcher. He started shaking his head, saying it was all just a nightmare, a dream, a scene that never happened.

But even the thought of it as a nightmare didn't convince him at all.

Time Skip

Travis sat beside (Your Name) on a plastic chair as he waited for (Sibling Name), (Mother Name), and his father to come back. The pain was unbearable for him, it's like he was the one who got bumped by a car and roughly hit the ground with a very loud thud. He wanted everything to be not real, he wanted to turn back the time and make this scene not exist at all. But no matter how hard he wished it and how many times he prayed for it, it was never going to happen and what happened was very real. He didn't stop apologizing and he was for sure that he was almost dehydrated by the lack of water and the tears that were spilt.

Travis hold on to (Your Name)'s cold hand and leaned his head on it, breaking down and letting out more tears. He blamed himself and continued doing so, you were like this because of him.

"I'm sorry, (Your Name). It should've been me, it should've been me-" His world stopped when he heard the sound of a flat line, he stood up and pressed the button that will make the nurses come in the room, he also ran to the door, opening it and shouting for help.

He came back to you and held you, "Don't leave me, don't leave, don't leave, please, I don't want you to leave-"

The nurses ushered him away from the room, the doctor went inside the room and closed the door. Travis ran his hand through his hair and cried more than ever before.

I let out a sob, not wanting to continue on to tell about the awful experience I wanted to forget. Laurance went behind me and rubbed my back as Cadenza said some things to calm me down, I tried to wipe the tears away but they just kept coming back right after I do so.

"Please help them remember the things they want to remember, they deserve to know what happened in the past." I said between sobs and they nodded.

"We'll do everything we can."

---

Wth, it's two thousand plus words. ._.

It was only suppose to be one thousand but I think I went overboard. ^^;

Also, I'm fully aware on what Travis' father name is but hey, let's refer to him as 'Mr. Valkrum' for formality. His father will also have an affectionate personality but it's all platonic, don't worry, he's just really happy. XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.9K 12
In Phoenix Drop High, Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Katelyn, and (Name) are all sophomores. Travis, Vylad, Zane, Cadenza, Aphmau, Kawaii-Chan, and Nicole...
46.7K 781 29
Everye is Aphmau's twin sister. They were both home schooled together and have rarely left the house. They both play video games most of the time and...
13.8K 317 26
Y/N have lived in Metilli with her two friend Cadenza and Laurance, but everything changed one day... Sorry if you are more a Garroth, Dante, Travis...
5.8K 195 47
Y/N L/N just got out of college and moved into Mystreet. After having a troublesome past, she was hoping that this would be a fresh start. She made n...