Chapter Six: Volleyball Madness

Hai :3

---

Your POV

I was suddenly pulled out of bed and was dropped to the carpeted floor. I opened my eyes to see Travis already dressed up for school, I closed my eyes and grabbed my pillow, putting it on my face. He removed it practically dragged me all the way to the bathroom by holding on to my feet.

"You know, I could actually get out of bed more often if you do this-"

"(Your Name)! We're going to be late!"

"Time is an illusion, Travis."

"There's no time to have an existential crisis right in the middle of the hallway!"

I was then pushed to the bathroom and I rolled my eyes, knowing that we might be fifty minutes early again. I stepped into the shower, turning the tap and letting the cold water roll down my body. I sighed and thought about the brown haired guy and his sister, how was Travis so sure that they were my childhood friends? He said that I didn't remember anyone therefore, him not knowing anybody from my past because he didn't ask before the accident happened. Does Travis know something I don't?

I shooked my head and tried to get this thought of my mind. Travis is usually honest with me so why can't he just tell me what happened when he got back? He was pale and his eyes were red so I assumed he cried, but why did he? The accident was probably three years ago so he had no reason to grieve anymore. But I couldn't blame him, I bet it was traumatizing to see your cousin glide across the street and end up with a harsh and loud fall.

And the fact that I almost died right in front of him was clearly something that he wouldn't forget. He's not suppose to experience that accident, if ever, I just wanted the driver to drive more carefully rather than just drive in full high speed as if he was in a rush to get to his bathroom. I suddenly heard a knock from outside, knowing it was Travis, I asked him what he wanted. He then reminded that we were going to be late, he's probably waving his hands everywhere as if the house was on fire.

"I'm almost done!" I exclaimed and then I heard footsteps go downstairs right after I said that.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me, rinsing as well of course. I went into my room and put on my uniform, grabbing my bag from the side of the bed. I went downstairs but was startled by Travis ushering me out of the doorway and putting a toast in my mouth. Once I got outside I heard the door close with a click.

"Good morning, (Your Name)." I looked up and saw the brown haired guy from yesterday back in the lunch table.

"Oh, uh, hi. Good morning to you too, Laurance was it?" I asked and he nodded.

"At least you remember my name." Laurance said and I sighed mentally, I was feeling guilty because I didn't remember him at all from the past.

"How come you're here?" I asked and his expression turned to confusion.

"I live in this street?"

"Where?" And his finger pointed to the house right infront of here and my expression turned into shock.

They live here? "For how long?" I asked and he responded, "Since I was a freshman so for three years."

Travis then suddenly grabbed my hand and literally ran.

Just full on Speedy Gonzalez.

Laurance who was stunned, then suddenly realized what happened and shouted, "I hope you have a good day, (Your Name)!"

I responded with a 'you too' and ran with Travis but asking him why we were running. He then answered my question saying that we were already five minutes late, my eyes widened and I'm the one who practically pulled him. He was asking me to slow down but how can I!? We were five minutes late already! Detention for being late wasn't something I wanted to deal with after school.

Under My Umbrella: (A Laurance X Reader) PDH FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara