I Need You... (Jacksepticeye...

By CharlotteOneal

Contains vivid descriptions of suicidal thoughts and depression just for a warning. What will happen when a d... More

Skype Calls
Perfection Invades Thoughts
Bonding Over Subnautica
I Need To Tell Someone
I Love You
Silent
Sean Here I Come
Sean?
Im Not Going Anywhere
Please Don't Leave Me
Confessions
I Love You Too
Getting Ready
Not as Planned
Change!!
Please Shut Up...
I'm Sorry Mark
The Salty Kiss
Will You Be Mine?
First Date
Promise
Falling in Love with You
Get Out of My Head
Remember Me
Unhealthy Obsession
Story Rewrite

Escape Through YouTube

9.2K 149 52
By CharlotteOneal

**Jack's perspective**
I have always been a kind of antisocial person. Not by choice, I would love to be a more social and outgoing person, but it has been difficult since I found out that I had social anxiety and depression when I was 15.

I am now about to turn 18 in a week to be exact. I have learned many ways to deal with it, but it is still very hard at times. I can't ever go to parties, I don't have very many friends, and I can't do class presentations. I have to tell all of my teachers that I physically cannot give and speeches/presentations. I freak out if I do. I can't ever be around people for long periods of time, and worse because of my depression I always feel like I am alone. I can't do anything about it though because of my social anxiety.

One of my teachers learned this the hard way when she forced me to give a speech in front of my class of over 100 people. I was in the middle of the speech when I started to have an attack. I was sweating but I kept trying to ignore it and continue to give my speech. Then I started shaking uncontrollably. My teacher wasn't looking at me she was too busy writing notes down about my grade. My one and only friend Sky noticed and gave me a warm smile trying to calm me down, but it was too late, I already was struggling to breathe. It felt like my tongue was swelling.

Then came the chest pain, it felt like someone was stabbing me in the chest. I clutched at it unable to stop myself. My teacher finally looked up seeing as my talking had come to a sudden stop. I saw Sky begin to get up out of her chair and run to me. I collapsed on the ground unable to catch my breath. I then saw Sky standing above me. I could only faintly hear her saying my name when I passed out.

I found out later she was actually screaming my name. I was passed out for almost 10 minutes. That teacher still hasn't stopped apologizing to this day. I forgave her of course. Why would I blame her, she didn't know how bad it actually was. After I woke back up Sky helped me back to my desk. My teacher gave me an automatic A+. Since that day I have gotten made fun of for it.

I have decided to try something new. There is this thing called YouTube. I can communicate with people, but I won't have to see them. It might help me with my public speaking and anxiety. I don't have a very good camera, or really know what I'm doing, but I can try anyway.

Then it happens I make my first YouTube video  I did a Solid Snake Impression. So begins the YouTube channel of my internet ego Jacksepticeye. I don't know if it is perfect or not, but I really tried. I love video games so I decide that I will be a gaming channel and I can record Let's Plays. I am so excited, but I am also scared at the same time. What if people don't like me? What if people don't like my Irish accent? What if no one ever watches my videos. I decide to try and change my accent so that I don't sound like I am Irish. I figure I can't do anything else about people not liking my videos.
**Mark's perspective**
I have always been a slight nerd, I'm still considered a jock, but I love video games. Once people found out I got made fun of for it, but I didn't care. Video games have always been my favorite pass time and a passion of mine. I can play them all night some times. They show me that I can escape the world and go to some other place that is so much better than my life. I love it. I get lost in the game and not meaning to, but I would play for hours on end.

I got bored one day and decided that I could record myself playing a game. My camera quality isn't great but I decide I would upload it anyway to my new YouTube channel I had created. My name is not Mark anymore now it is Markiplier. I love the feeling of changing my identity. The first video I post is myself reacting to the horror game Amnesia, which I am obsessed with. I don't know what will become of it, but frankly I don't care because I am doing it for fun.

Even though I get made fun of I am still kind of popular. The only reason being I am a social butterfly and will talk to anyone and everything. I have never had real trouble making friends. Something that also helps me is I try to do every sport. So I have many friends on my teams.

** Time Skip**
My channel has started to gain some popularity, not overly, but some. I am so happy I get to do what I love. I decide to browse YouTube, and I find a video. It is by another gaming channel. The name is Jacksepticeye. After watching it I realize that this guy is pretty cool and he would probably be fun to play games with. I know I can write a comment to him and just try to get to know him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
This is the first fan fiction I have ever wrote so please try not to judge it so harshly I am trying. If there are any problems any one notices feel free to comment the issue and I will fix it right away! ❤️ ~Addison

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837 26 12
Love is hard for a lot of people. What happens when depressed Mark meets Jack? Will Jack be able to cure Mark of his depression or fail miserably? (F...
26.5K 509 23
Sean is a successful youtuber known as Jacksepticeye. Living in Ireland, he's far from a lot of his friends and only has skype to connect with them...
2K 195 31
Jack just moved from Ireland to California. He didnt have many friends at his old school and he was also bullied. Jack also has anxiety and he fears...
17.3K 542 12
Septiplier High School short story: Mark- a cute fuckboy that falls for Jack. He would do anything for Jack but, the younger boy doesn't know that. J...