Kidnapped(A mindless behavior...

By testimony__

More

Chapter-One
Chaper-two
.......
Chapter-Three
Chapter-Four
Chapter-five
Chapter-Seven
Chapter-eight
Chaper-nine
Chapter-ten
Chapter-eleven
Chapter-twelve
Chapter-thirteen
Chapter-Fourteen
epilogue
....
{15.}
{16.}
{17.}

Chapter-Six

5.1K 203 9
By testimony__

     jayda shook her leg with a fasted paced and looked at Chantel "we gone keep this between us" Chantel looked at her curious and laid her hand on her stomach

      "They want boys,that's why they kidnapped us girls so we could have boys"

          Chantel blinked and looked down then back up "What happen if the girl had a girl"

        Jayda looked at her, Jayda delivered at newborn baby girl,and the mother smiled holding her arms out ,jayda handed her the baby and smiled "she's beautiful" The girl kissed her forehead and suddenly, the basement door opened and footsteps came walking down the stairs and the boys walked in "its a girl' ,Chresanto glared at her and looked at jayda ,jayda took the baby girl away "please don't "the girl cried and jayda walked out ,walking upstairs "POW,POW,POW!"she heared after closing the door,They dumped the girl's body and the next day she was found dead along with the baby.

    Jayda looked at Chantel "they kill you",Chantel looked up at her and held her stomach throwing again,and  jayda stood up hearing footsteps coming up the stairs,Chantel wiped her mouth and stood up following jayda as she walked out. Jacob looked at jayda,then Chantel"what's sup with her" ..."nothing "jayda replied. Jacob glared at Chantel and walked over to the bed. jayda grabbed chantel hand and walked out to the Hallway "Chantel don't worry" I'm scared"Chantel looked at her

       "Don't worry,okay?"Chantel shook her head and jayda grabbed her hand taking her downstairs where Chantel glanced at the boys and made her way into the kitchen and jayda pulled back the chair and chantel sat down.

     Chantel looked around while jayda prepared prepared sandwiches and she rubbed her stomach . Jayda turned and smiled  "Are you happy?"Jayda asked chantel struggled her shoulders and laid her head down. Jayda walked over and rubbed back "Chantel I'm going to help you get through this,I promise"

    Chantel wiped the tears from her eyes and jayda looked up as Chresanto and a girl walked in. Jayda smiled at her while she shook in fear.

        "what's your name?"jayda asked

     the girl looked up at her shaking ,and Chresanto slid his belt off and sat it in front of her "ima need you to talk" The girl looked at the belt "I-I-im mya"

       Chresanto smiled and walked out leaving the belt in front of her "Are you hungry?" jayda asked ...

      Mya shook her head no and looked at Chantel , "I want to go home"

     jayda looked at her ,with a smile on her face "I know sweety ,I know"

      "please"Mya begin to cry

       jayda walked over and squatted down to her "please,just shhhhh"

       Mya jumped up out her seat and Chantel clinched her stomach "Mya calm down please "...Mya cried harder and ran out the kitchen and beat on the front door screaming"help"

      The Boys looked at her and Chresanto walked over and grabbed her by her hair pressing her against the wall "bitch shut the fuck "Chresanto growled

      "I want to go home"She said ,"oh you want to go home"Chresanto grabbed his gun from his pants and put it to her head ,"I'll send you home" ....."No please don't "Mya cried harder "I advise you to the shut the fuck up" Mya calmed down and jayda walked over,Chresanto moved and watched as jayda grabbed her hand and walked her back inside the kitchen and Chantel looked up at her as jayda comforted Mya "its okay ,just breathe"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.7K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
825K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...