Chapter-Seven

***

      Chantel laid in bed thinking,she raised up her shirt a little and looked at her stomach ,She was so scared of the outcome , What if I do something wrong and he beat me,to the point I lose this baby?....I cried silently wiping my eyes "I'm praying that this baby make it"

         4MonthsLater....

     Chantel carried a pillow as she walked in the bathroom and used the toilet,she then walked out the bathroom to hear jaden from the other room...

     "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP" Chantel smiled and sat on the bed,jayda then walked in "How are you doing?" Chantel looked at her "good,I been having to use the bathroom a lot, but I'm fine"Jayda sat on the bed " I will get you out of here,you don't deserve none of this,you or mya" ..."but how"...."I don't know,but I know yall will get out of here safe",...."what about you?"...."don't worry about me ,I can deal with this"

     Jayda grabbed Chantel hand and smiled "and plus rayan thinks I will never leave him ,but that's what he thinks,when I get y'all out believe me I will be gone ,me and jaden..."

       Chantel smiled"Mommy!!!"jaden yelled for jayda name and jayda got up from the bed and walked out the room ,Chantel then got up from the bed and climbed in getting under the covers and puts a pillow on her stomach and drifted off the sleep...

      Mya sat in the corner with her knees to her stomach looking at Chresanto playing with his gun ,sitting on the bed "you hoes are dirty ,you let these niggas walk around sticking their manhood inside of y'all and you do nothing about it,That's why we run y'all now ....y'all are nothing, what do y'all ever do for a nigga?,nothing but make us fathers to either another hoe  or a young man  that will grow up and become something like their mothers....A pussy,a hoe,a bitch ,and other types of shit...You hoe's are made for pleasure ,that's all" Chresanto sat his gun on the bed,stood up and removed his belt from his pants... "Please don't,"...."look ,why don't you all stand up for yourself? ,because you all are bitches "...   "I'm sorry" Mya replied with a shaky tone...."that sorry shit don't cut it "

     "Weck,Weck,Weck"Chresanto hit her multiple times and she covered her head crying bounced up in the corner "Weck,Weck,Weck"

     Chresanto grabbed Mya hair ,dragging her to the bed "ughhhhhh!"She moaned aggressively in pain ...He tossed her on the bed and dropped the belt beating her "bitch,you ain't shit" ...he ripped her shirt off exposing her chest,and begin kissing her neck ,ripping his shirt off...He raped her aggressively while she screamed, Chresanto gripped her hair and begin pulling it out in clumps,because ,her legs dropped to the bed and he groan and nut inside of her,His point was proven