{17.}

Mia sat up in the corner looking around ,it was a blur. She moaned in pain,feeling her bruised side ,lifting her head as the room door opened.

"Hi beautiful"Ashley walked in with a tray. "Are you in pain?"She asked and Mia shook her head 'yes"

breathing heavily ,Ashley sat the tray on the floor and got on her knees ,opening the bottle of Advil.

"Where am I?"she looked at ashley and ashley smiled."Somewhere no one would come looking."Ashley handed her the Advil and The water ,watching her take it. "You should feel better after a while"Ashley took the needle out from her pocket ,and begin preparing it .

"What are you doing ?"Mia asked scared and Ashley begin singing "Hush little baby, don't say a word,

mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.

And if that mockingbird won't sing,

mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.

Mia watched as she sat the needle down and grabbed a alcohol pad from the tray ,rubbing it on mia arm,Mia watched not knowing what was up. Ashley then grabbed the needle and slowly injected the medicine into her arm.

Ashley grabbed the tray and lifted it up walking out the room. Suddenly ,mia began feeling light headed .

"Is she ready " Ashley shook her head and walked away,and jacob walked into the room picking her up ,laying her on the bed,he removed her clothes ,ripping her shirt open exposing her beautiful skin ,he nibbled on his bottom lip ,watching as mia moved around ,weeping ,soon Jacob begin thrusting ignoring her cries.

"foods ready!"Chantel washed her hand and looked up at the window to see Jacob standing outside ,her heart begin racing as she begin backing away into Jordan " Baby "She jumped and turned to him hugging him.

" You alright "Jordan gave her a confused look and she shook her head looking out the window over the sink. " I'm fine "

* * *

"yum yum " Loni ate her green beans.

"hurry up ,you got night night after this "chantel said.

Chantel sat down constantly thinking of being kidnapped again ,or even worse Loni being kidnapped ,missing for months or even years ,she looked at her plate hesitate ,frighten and worried.

Jordan turned on the TV ,turning to Channel 12 ,sitting down.

Missing since yesterday ,Mia Burk is a 16 year old girl who hasn't returned home. Polices are still on the look out for the missing teen. If you have any information about Mia Burk please call the number below.

" Crazy "Jordan shook his head.