Chapter-Fourteen

Jacob looked at Chantel and picked her up while she silently cried ,he then took her down the basement and laid her on the bed ,Jacob stared between her legs and saw the head ,he stared at it as it was continually being pushed out,Chantel screamed squeezing her eyes together and jacob walked over ,grabbing the head and slowly pulling it out "ughhhhh!!!"

      jacob looked at chantel as she slowly closed her eyes and he held the baby girl in his arms looking at her ,the baby didn't make a sound and jacob begin to get scared... he then laid her on his chest and smacked her butt "Adhtdggrdhrsd"She cried...

         Jacob smiled and grabbed a blanket from the cart,he wrapped it around her and walked upstairs and kissed her forehead leaving out the basement...

    ***

   After a while ,jayda walked down the stairs into the room and you looked at her weakly "Chantel I'm taking you home"jayda said as she walked over and slowly lifted you up and moaned in pain...

  "Chantel work with me" Chantel put her arm around jayda neck and jayda helped her out of bed and made her way upstairs with chantel ,they walked passed the kitchen to see jaden on the couch playing with the baby girl...

     "can you stand?"...."I looked at her and she shook her head.. Jayda slowly walked away picking up the baby girl "jaden let's go" jaden got off the couch and chantel wiped her eyes,jayda opened the front door with a key ,"come on"Chantel slowly walked over limping and walked out with jaden following ...

Jayda closed the door putting the blanket over the baby head...

   jayda then walked over to the car and chantel followed ,jaden got in the car and jayda put the baby in "jaden hold her while I'm driving "...."okay mommy",jayda closed the door and opened the door passenger side for chantel and she slowly got in...

     Jayda soon got in and put Chantel seat belt on and started up the car. she then, pulled out the drive way and drove off...

      Chantel looked out the window and smiled at little,she was going home ,far away from the place that kept her away from life. She was finally going to see jordan after these few months of being locked up,she was happy and so was jayda.