Love Bite (Book 2 of the His...

Por Rose_Wolf_

(If you haven't read His Alpha Her Omega then go ahead and do so, it will save you a lot of confusion) Highe... Más

Chapter 1 Racing Home
Chapter 2 Finally Home
Chapter 3 Safe at Home
Chapter 4 A Great Morning
Chapter 5 worst Case Scenario
Chapter 6 Baby Bomb? The Midnight Pop-Tart Run
Chapter 7 Brothers Back in arms
Chapter 8 The Visitor
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 The Interrogation, and the Unthinkable
Chapter 11 On Alert
Chapter 12 Pure Bliss
Chapter 13 Wake Up Call
Chapter 14 House Call
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Mate Madness and Luka's plan of attack
Chapter 17 Preperation
Chapter 18 A new pair of hearts
Authors Note: Please Read
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23 Elliot's Heart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 She finally Snaps
Chapter 27 Who She Really Is
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 22

1K 51 1
Por Rose_Wolf_

Previously, on Love bite

She turns her head towards me and then gives me a smile, "Pretty good, my morning sickness is not as bad, but I still throw up half the craving food I eat, and I feel tired most days no matter how much sleep I get" she tells me.

I smile at her, "Don't sweat it, that's all normal around this stage of pregnancy," I zone out to think about something for a moment, as I do, I see Elliot come out of the first aid station, and head back over towards the punching bags. Keith and Cody must still be in there consoling Alex for a bit longer, I think to myself. "You know, you could try some raw, red meat the next time you get morning sickness, that's what my mom did and it helped, big time."

"Thanks for the tip, Sophie, I'll try it" she tells me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie's P.O.V

Suddenly, we hear the door open, Heather and I both turn our head in surprise to see my uncle and Beta Chris walking in along with the rest of the pack. Once everyone is in, my uncle looks out in front of him, and then shakes his head.

"Luka, Elliot, come on, how old are you two?" he asks jokingly, "Seriously, I can't turn my back on you two without you guys acting like little kids."

Elliot and Luka stop what they're doing and rush over, "Sorry about that sir, Elliot and I wanted to burn off some steam before training started" Luka explains.

"Well, at least you two got a head start without me having to tell you."

Right then, I smell a pure human, I turn a bit and see Angie, Dylan then spots her in the crowd and runs over, scooping her up in a hug.

"Hey," putting her down gently, she fixes her hair. I had forgotten that Dylan, Art, Mia, and Jayson were behind me, they must've walked away when I went to go get the water bottles. "How did you get off work and away from your parents?" Dylan then asks.

"I told my boss that I caught a bug," replying, she then looks back at Art, "How's your brother doing, any better?" she asks him.

"Oh yeah, he's pretty much back to normal" Dylan replies, then he cracks a smile, "Back to the same Art we all know and love."

From across the center, I hear Art groan in annoyance. I chuckle, looks like Art heard his brother.

"Will I have to get up and move my chair, sir?" Heather asks my uncle, looking up at him while still sitting down.

My Uncle shakes his head, "No, my dear, we're just going over there" he says, pointing to the opposite side of the room.

The group starts to walk towards the meeting area, Elliot, Luka, and I follow. As we stop walking Aunt Sherry and Shelby come speed walking up to join us.

"Sorry Honey, I was busy talking to Shelby when I heard you and the rest of the pack come in" my aunt tells her mate.

"That's okay, Sherry Darling, we've got to wait for Keith and Cody anyway, so there's no rush."

Just then, something appears out from the corner of my eye, I turn, and so does everyone else. We then see Keith and Cody coming out of the first aid station less than a second later, they book it towards us and stand in the group.

"Sorry we weren't out sooner, Liam sir, we were putting Alex in the first aid station and we had a hard time getting her away from him" Cody in forms.

My uncle nods his head, "I understand that son, it's okay," he then takes in the group as Beta Chris comes to stand alongside him. "Alright, now, Like I told everyone last night, today we're going to work on multiple opponent combat training, as well as working with the knives we showed you last evening with the humans and hybrids, along with most of the pack."

Everyone mutters with him in agreement.

"How we're going to do this is, since the hybrids know the most about knives and knife combat, they'll go first, while the humans and most of the pack works on multiple opponent combat, then later, after a quick break, we'll switch and let the humans work with the knives and the hybrids will work on multiple opponent. While they're doing that, my wife Sherry along with the other humans will run a few laps on the track by the arena, does everybody understand?"

Everyone nods.

"Okay, now, aside from that, there are a few members of the pack that have specific tasks to do or I'll need them to help me out with something, my uncle scans the group. "Alright, Dylan, take your mate Angie outside to the training grounds, she needs to practice. Luka, do you think you can be her opponent?"

"Yes Sir" they both reply, Luka then gives me a goodbye peck on the lips before the three of them head off for training. I watch as they go out the door for a long moment, then once the door closes, I turn back.

"Lastly, Keith and Cody will be doing some physical training," my uncle then pauses, and his eyes fall on Elliot. "And Elliot, my boy, since you had such a lovely time with those punching bags, I want you to just go ahead and battle against them some more."

"With pleasure, sir" Elliot says gladly, I roll my eyes.

Sometimes, I think that Elliot would be all too eager to do whatever my uncle tells him to do.

"Any questions?" my uncle then asks, nobody says anything, "Alright then, let's get the day started." My uncle then turns towards Beta Chris, "Would you mind taking the humans to the track on the other side of the center, I've got the hybrids covered over here."

Then something crosses my mind, I speak up, "Can I come with him? I want to watch the humans run track?"

"Sure you can, Little Sophie, I'm not stopping you."

Chris and I round up the humans, and head around to the track

***

When we break for lunch, I look over and spot Karl, along with Kyle and Kevin. Surprise spreads across my face, I walk over, Karl sees me and smiles.

"Hey, Alpha" he says happily, the other brothers turn towards me.

Turning my attention back towards Karl, "Wow look at you, you look so much better than the last time I saw you." I tell him when I realize how much he has improved.

Karl's face no longer looks pale and hot to the touch, instead, it looks brighter, more alive, and he can smile bigger than he could before.

Karl's smile grows a bit bigger, "I know, right, my brothers did would you said, they gave the goji berry medicine to me, and the electrolyte drink whenever I got parched. I feel better but I'm still not back up to a hundred percent yet, but hopefully I'll be able to train with you guys soon."

"That'll be great if you would" I inform him.

"Yes, Alpha, he's still off pop, but how long until he can start having it again" Kevin asks using a brotherly tone.

I think about this for a moment, "Give it about a week after this cold passes over, then he can stark getting pop to drink, but even after that don't go too crazy drinking it" I warn them.

They all nod.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see someone else I haven't seen in a few days, I turn to get a better look and see Amanda just standing around in front of the door.

"Hey, I'm going to go over and talk to Amanda for a moment before me and Luka head out for lunch, nice seeing you three" I say, starting to walk away.

"Great talking to you, Alpha" Karl calls out.

As I walk up to her, Amanda waves at me, and then throws her arm around my shoulder when I'm close enough, "Hey, Alpha."

"Hey, Amanda," she then releases my shoulder, "How are you feeling?"

"Well, myself, Alpha, but I can't say the same for Victoria, she's got the crud now, Greg's at the house looking after her."

"Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later, with all of you living under the same roof. When one member of the household gets sick, the rest are soon to follow" I tell her, remembering what my mother use to say.

"Couldn't have said it any better myself" she says with a smile.

Suddenly our conversation's cut short by the sound of the main door opening, we both turn our heads to find, Luka, Dylan and Angie coming back from training.

"Hey" I call out to Luka, he then scoops me up in a hug and gives me another peck. Wow, two for two, Luka's on a roll today.

After a moment, we break apart.

"Luka, this is Amanda, she's Greg's mate, and Victoria's mother."

Luka and Amanda shake hands, "Nice to meet you Amanda," Luka then pauses and gets a confused look on his face, "whose Victoria?" Amanda looks Luka in the eyes for a moment before looking towards me.

"He doesn't know, does he?" she mouths

I'm stumped, what should Luka know about her daughter that he doesn't? I ask myself. When it hits me, it hits me hard, I forgot to tell Luka that it was Victoria who came up with the rescue plan that got him back home.

"I forgot to tell him, Amanda, we were in such a rush to get him better, that it completely slipped my mind."

"Sophie, what am I missing here?" Luka asks.

"Nothing major, Luka, but you should meet my daughter Victoria," Amanda pauses again, "We'll wait a few days until she's better and then come by, we'll explain everything then."

Amanda then looks to her right, "Alphas, I have to go, I'll see you soon" she says before walking away.

I turn towards Luka, "Well, now that that's taken care of, shall we go get lunch?" I hold my hand out.

Luka gently takes it, "Let's."

***

By nightfall, training is over, now pretty much the only thing everybody's doing is hanging out for a bit before they have to go home.

Luka and I are starting to head towards the door right after hearing my uncle inform us that tomorrow is going to be the same stuff, just harder.

Suddenly, I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. Startled slightly, I turn and my eyes land on Elliot. Sometimes, Elliot can be pretty sneaky, other times, you can hear him coming up from over a mile away.

"Woah, Sophie, did I scare you? I'm sorry if I did."

"You did, Elliot, but not too bad, I'll recover" I say.

Luka then looks towards him, "Hey bro."

Elliot smiles, "Hey man, nice to see you", throwing an arm around Luka's neck.

For a few moments, they stay like that until Elliot breaks it off, he then looks back over to me.

"What can I help you with?" I ask

"Oh, I was just wondering if maybe you'd give me the recipe to that homemade electrolyte drink, Karl, was telling me about."

This takes me aback, "Oh, sure you can, hold on a moment" I say, walking away from them and into the kitchen area where I know there will be a sticky note, or something of that sort.

I find the pen and scribble down the recipe, before peeling it off the pad, and return to Luka and Elliot.

"Okay, here's the recipe, it'll make you one batch, if you need more, just multiply that to however many you need" I instruct, handing the note over to him.

"Thanks, Sophie" Elliot says, wrapping his arms around my neck in a hug. You would think Luka would growl at this, but as it turns out, he's past the point of growling when Elliot tries to hug me. After a few moments, we break it up. "Okay well, I guess I'll see you two love birds in the morning."

"Goodnight bro, see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Elliot, sleep tight."

Elliot then walks away, leaving us alone for a moment. I look over towards the main door and see my aunt and Shelby there, along with Colt talking to one another, Luka and I start to make our way towards them.

"Hi, Aunt Sherry" Luka and I almost say in perfect sync as we come to her and everybody, "How is everyone doing?"

"Great, Little Sophie" Aunt Sherry replies.

"Alpha Sophie, Alpha Luka, it's a pleasure to see you again" Colt greets, bowing his head in respect as he does so.

"And to you as well, Colt, but from now on, can you please call me Luka instead of Alpha?"

"Sure thing, sir."

"So, what's happened? Anything new I should know about?"

My aunt then looks towards Colt, "You want to tell her?"

Colt then looks up towards me, "Doctor Sherry has informed me that Misty's injuries have healed enough that she can come home with me in the morning."

I smile, "Oh, Colt, what wonderful news, I hug him, "Congrats."

"Thanks, Alpha Sophie, it means a lot to Misty and I."

Luka then looks towards my aunt, "Well, I'd hate to be the wolf to break up this party, but I think it's time for Sophie and me to head home for the night."

I look towards my mate, "Oh, alright," I then look towards my aunt, "Night, Aunt Sherry" I say, hugging her tightly.

"Goodnight, Little Sophie, you and your mate have a good sleep, I will see you two bright and early" Aunt Sherry says kindly.

I then walk over towards Shelby and put my arms around her neck, since odds are Luka and I will be asleep before she even gets home. As I do however, a chill runs down my spine, I break apart from Shelby sooner than I meant to.

Once Luka's done saying goodnight to Shelby, him and I walk out the door, but as we do, my mind starts to wonder.

How much do I really know about Shelby anyway?

========================================================

To all of our new Emerald Shifters please be sure to keep reading, because we like to watch the numbers go up. Vote, because we love the support. Comment, so that you can give your opinion, and if you find any mistakes, feel free to let us know. Add it to your reading list and library, to stay updated. And share it, to get it out there, Bye guys  

See you guys back here on Friday, October 27 :-) 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

455K 25.6K 46
EDITED ~~~~ Book two of Forgotten series. ~~~~ Shey Lazera felt she was not destined to have a mate. She had been rejected so many times she almost...
286K 13K 44
Complete. Rootbridge Pack - Book one. She's on the run. He's living a normal life. She's being chased by shadows - haunted by memories. He's just ha...
750K 41.6K 37
(Featured in Werewolf) Parker Westwood is well on her way to qualifying for the US woman's gymnastics team. Determined to be on that podium in red w...
615 9 33
Skylar is an omega in her pack, she is a born leader and only wishes to help her pack. She has secrets hidden up her sleeves that no ones know of and...