I Fell In Love With A Cullen

By TwilightCullenFamily

Britt Swan is Bella's adopted sister. She's been living in Forks for 4 years with Charlie but after Bella com... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
EPILOUGE
EPILOUGE 2
ANNOUNCEMENT

FOURTY-TWO

11.4K 199 7
By TwilightCullenFamily

    We have been driving east for about an hour now and he hasn't told me anything yet. "Where are we going?" I asked again. "I told you, I don't know where we're going." He repeated. "I swear to god Jasper I will jump right out of this car if you say that again. Now give me a legit answer," I hissed. "I really don't know where we're going but I'm taking you somewhere far away and somewhere safe. I was thinking about somewhere in New York.
      There's a bunch of bad vampires coming. A whole cult of them, id say about 50 maybe 75 of them. They're after your niece Renesme." "Renesme? That's seriously what she named the baby?" I asked. "Yeah," he chuckled. "It's suppose to be Esme and Rene in one." "As sweet as this is that's the worse name to give someone." I laughed. "I know right," he laughed along with me.
     I sighed in happiness leaning against the back of the seat. "We need music," I told him. "Go ahead put on whatever you want," he said handing me an aux chord while keeping his eyes on the road. I plugged the chord into my phone and turned on the aux setting on in the car and startled scrolling through the music on my phone. I decided on putting The 1975 on shuffle since they're my favorite. UGH! Played through the car speakers and I turned it up, leaned back in my seat and put my feet up on the dash, drowning out the world around me in the music.

     "  And you're the only thing that's going on in my mind
      Taking over my life a second time  "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 13.5K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
310K 2K 11
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
324K 7.3K 29
Emmett and Jasper along with Edward haven't found their mate. Jasper and Emmett heard of a share mate and knew that if him and Jasper had a shared ma...
355K 10.5K 105
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...