SEVEN

Carlisle's POV

Edward and I exchanged a glance as my office door open. Rosalie stepped in. "Bella's here now," she told me. "Take Jasper home," I instructed. "Why?" She asked. "Take your brother home." I barked. She nodded and left my office. "We're going to have to turn her at the last minute and move," I whispered. Edward just nodded.

I came back from the emergency room as Britt started to wake up. I told Charlie she was back at our house with rose and Alice. "Can I go home. Am I okay?" She asked me. "Britt, there is no easy way to tell you this. I'm so sorry," I pleaded. "Carlisle, what's going on? You're scaring me," she stated.
   "You have cancer. You have about six months left. We can either change you at the last minuet and say you died or we could let the cancer over take your body completely." I explained. She just sat there staring at me. I looked into her grey eyes. She held no emotion on her face.
"Brain tumor," Edward answered reading her mind. "I... I need to go home. I need to tell Charlie. And Bella," she told me. I nodded and offered to drive her home but she refused. She was going to walk home.

Britt's POV

I had cancer. No, that's not true. I didn't believe him. I walked home in the slight drizzle. "Hey baby. How was the Cullen's?" Dad asked. "Awful," I replied. "Why? What happened?" He asked me. "I got sick. And so Dr. Cullen ran a test on me. Daddy..." "What's wrong baby?"
"I have a brain tumor. I only have six months left," I whispered. He started crying. He pulled me in for a hug. "We're going to make this the best six months ever." He told me. "Dad, my last month I have to stay in Doctor Cullen's house since he's the one treating me. I'll be over there a lot for tests and treatments. "
"That's okay baby. Why don't you go get some sleep. It's late. Bella's already sleep," he said. "Okay, yeah", I mumbled. I walked upstairs, passing Bella's room where Edward was, and upstairs to my room.
   I took a quick shower and got ready for bed. I laid down and ran my hands through my hair. My beautiful hair. When I start treatment all my hair will fall out. That's when it hit. I have cancer.

   Edwards POV

    I sat in the chair in Bella's room. From upstairs I could hear Britt's thoughts. No hair. I have cancer. I won't have any hair. I then hear sobs. Her chest racking as she muffled her cries into her pillow. Bella and Charlie couldn't hear her but I could hear her and so could my family back at home.
I waited for the sobs to stop but they'd don't. They just grew. It was driving me crazy. I finally got up and left, running back home to find a depressed Jasper.