FIFTEEN

"Come on we need to get ready," Jasper said and propped himself up with his elbow. I rolled out of his chest and onto the floor landing on my feet. I grabbed a pair of jeans from my duffle bag and a grey plain short sleeve shirt. I walked into the bathroom and changed. The faded light blue jeans accented the medium colored grey shirt.
I slid on a pair of black lace combat boots and brushed my new and improved natural hair. I walked out of the bathroom after putting on some light natural makeup. "I'm ready," I told Jasper. "Okay," he said and we left the house in Emmett's monster jeep.
   He drove through Alaska of which I have never seen before and to a big house like ours. Jasper slid his warm hand over mine and flashed me a reassuring smile. "You know I will still love you the same even if you have a bad power," he told me. "Thanks," I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious," he protested. I hit his strong arm playfully but accidentally hurt him by knowing my great strength.
   "Oh my god Jasper I'm so sorry!" I said my hands going to my mouth in shock. "I'm fine, honey. Really, don't worry," he assured me. We pulled into the driveway and parked the car next to Carlisle's and Rosalie's car. He helped me out and held my hand as we walked inside.
   "Britt!" Alice exclaimed running over to me. She pulled me in for a hug. "You're so cold," she said and stepped back. "I'm sorry," I whispered. "No it's fine," she smiled. "You look lovely, Britt," Esme told me as she hugged me. "Thank you," I smiled at her.
    "Britt, this is our cousin Eleazar. His special power is to tell people's gifts," Jasper told me. "It's very nice to meet you," I said shaking his hand. "I'm sorry to hear about your past life but I'm so very glad you are feeling better," he told me. "Thank you," I said stepping back into Jaspers arms.
   "Hmm, interesting," he hummed to himself as he detected my powers. "You seem to have something from everyone since you have all of their venom in you," he told me. "So you posses Rose's beauty, Esme's love, Carlisle's patient, Emmett's strength, Alice's visions, Jasper's emotions, and Edward's mind reading and speed. It won't all come to you at once. It might take about a month for you to develop it all completely." He told me.
    "And for your gift..." He trailed off. "You have the ability of indestructibility. You are indestructible. All that cancer never killed you. You fight hard. So your indefeasible." He told me. "That's so cool," Emmett gawked. "Thank you," I smiled. "Thank you very much," Carlisle said. "But we best be going though." He said as we made our way to the door.
We said our goodbyes and parted all of us getting back in the cars we came in. "I'm scared," I whispered on the way home. "Why?" Jasper asked me. "I have my funeral in a couple of days," I gulped. "Oh you already had your funeral. It was a closed casket ceremony. It was held two weeks ago," he smirked. I smiled and shook my head.
    We pulled back into our house and we all went into or separate rooms. Besides me. I went downstairs and turned on the tv. I flipped through channels until I landed on my fav tv show, iCarly. I watched three hours of nonstop iCarly when Emmett interrupted.
"Hey I was watching that," I pouted as Emmett jumped over the couch and changed the channel to a football game. "Not anymore," he teased. I lunged onto him trying to get the remote. "Come on you can do better than that," he teased again. "Oh yeah. Bite me," I challenged. He lunged back on me but I just stuck my arm or holding him back.
"We both know I'm stronger and faster than you," I stated bluntly. "I'll give you two choices, own up to it or accept the punishment," I offered. "What's the punishment?" He asked. I just smirked.

   "Few. I didn't think I could make it through watching Mean Girls for the sixth time in a row but I really pulled through," I smirked. Emmett just shot me a glare. Alice came running down the stairs and put the front door, bolting. "Where are you going, Alice?" I asked curious. "Shopping," she said peaking her head back in the front door before zooming off.
   I shared a glance with Emmett and shrugged my shoulders before getting off the couch. I walked upstairs and into our bedroom where Jasper was laying on the bed reading a history novel. "They got it wrong," he said breaking the silence of where I rested my back on the closed door watching him read peacefully.
    "Pardon?" I asked stepping forward and slowly yet gracefully slide on the bed next to him. I folded my legs together and put my hands in my lap so I could face him as he laid on his stomach.
   "They have some of these facts wrong," he repeated. "They do?" I questioned. "Did I ever tell you how I became a vampire?" He asked. "No, I don't believe so," I said shaking my head. "Well, let me tell you," he said sitting up and turning around so he was sitting facing me. He laid the book face down with the par open on the bed next to us and started explaining.

    "And these are the scars you got from battling the newborns?" I asked not sure of what he just told me. "Yes," he sighed lowering his head. "Hey hey," I said placing my fingers under his warm chin and lifting his head up so our eyes would meet even though he was way taller than me.
   "Don't be ashamed please. It makes me very upset to see you like this," I told him. "Actually, I think your scars are quiet sexy," I smiled at him. "You do?" He asked unsure of himself. "I do," I smiled back at him. He smiled and kissed the top of my head and pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

Hi guys! So it took you all three hours to et this chapter. New record! Super excited about that. So here's the next one. I'm still writing chapter SIXTEEN so once you guys get 4 comments & 7 votes I will try and finish up chapter SIXTEEN except I'm really busy right now with school and everything but I will try my hardest even if it's late at night when I publish it. I can not thank all my fans enough. I reach 1k on two books and 10k on the other on my birthday and I was like "best birthday present ever!" It was so sweet. Thank you all so much. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Another kinda sexy scene at the end. Leave your thoughts of this chapter and ideas for the next few chapters down below. Don't forget to vote and comment for next chapter!

~Lu~