THIRTY-EIGHT

I felt a large hand grab my shoulder, breaking my sprint and drawing me towards them. "Hey, hey. Calm down it's okay," Emmett said as he hugged me into his strong chest. "Where's Embery?" I asked ignoring him. "He already went back, but Britt..." He told me. "Don't touch me," I interrupted him. "Brittl-" "I need to go," I cut him off by prying his strong arms off me with slight struggle before running back off and out of the house.

   I ran down the stairs and through the back door avoiding my family, before running to the fastest ability that my supernatural powers would let me. I ran through the forest all the way to Sam's house. I skidded to a stop on the back porch before throwing open to sliding glass door. "Where's Embery?" I asked loudly as I made my way through the house over to the couch and tv.

    Embery stood up off the couch from his spot next to Jared turning around to face me. Just one look at my face was all it took for the words to come out of his mouth. "I'm right h- Woah. Hey, hey what's wrong?" He asked walking around the couch and over to me, leading us outside. "JasperandIgotintoafightandhehitme" I fumbled over my words. "Woah slow down, Britt. Take a deep breath and then tell me what's wrong." Embery said putting a hand on each of my shoulders making me flinch and step back. "Britt?" Embery questioned.
"He hit me," I whispered. "Britt, who hit you?" He asked. "Jasper," I told him. Immediately I was drawn into his arms as he held me close. "Oh Britt I'm so sorry. Do you wanna stay here tonight? You don't have to go back if you don't want too." He asked. "Can I?" I questioned. "Of course," he said pulling back from the hug. "Let's go inside and we'll get things situated for you. You hungry? I think Emily has some food made in the kitchen?" He asked me as we walked inside, his arm around me.

I AM SO SO SO SORRY! This chapter is so late but honestly I have lost complete passion for this story. I'm going to finish it for sure and I know how the rest of the plot goes it's just that I've lost total motivation. I feel terrible and I'm sooo sorry. I promise I will update soon.
~Lu~