I am possessive...Very very p...

By srithabhya

Highest ranking...... #91 in fan fiction Hi friends....my first story....with lots of t... More

CAST
SHOT ONE
SHOT TWO
SHOT THREE
NOTE
SHOT FOUR
SHOT FIVE
SHOT SIX
SHOT SEVEN
SHOT EIGHT
SPECIAL THANKS
SHOT NINE
SHOT TEN
SHOT ELEVEN
NOTE
SHOT TWELVE
SHOT THIRTEEN
SHOT FOURTEEN PART 1
SHORT FOURTEEN PART 2
SHOT FIFTEEN
SHOT SIXTEEN
SHOT SEVENTEEN
SHOT EIGHTEEN PART 1
SHOT EIGHTEEN PART 2
SHOT NINETEEN
SHOT TWENTY
SHOT TWENTY ONE
SHOT TWENTY TWO
SHOT TWENTY THREE
SHOT TWENTY FOUR
SHOT TWENTY FIVE
SHOT TWENTY SIX
SHOT TWENTY SEVEN
SHOT TWENTY EIGHT
SHOT TWENTY NINE
SHOT THIRTY
SHOT THIRTY ONE
SHOT THIRTY TWO
SHOT THIRTY THREE PART 1
SHOT THIRTY THREE PART 2
PART THIRTY FOUR
SHOT THIRTY FIVE
SHOT THIRTY SIX
SHOT THIRTY SEVEN
BONUS!!!!
SHOT THIRTY EIGHT
SHOT THIRTY NINE
SHOT FORTY
SHOT FORTY TWO
SHOT FORTY THREE
SHOT FORTY FOUR
SHOT FORTY FIVE
SHOT FORTY SIX
NOT AN UPDATE
SHOT FORTY SEVEN
Made Private!
SHOT FORTY EIGHT
SHOT FORTY NINE
DARE GAME...
AT LAST!!!
SHOT FIFTY
SHOT FIFTY ONE
SHOT FIFTY TWO
FINALLY TOGETHER!!!
EPILOGUE

SHOT FORTY ONE

1K 117 63
By srithabhya

              After the lovely
moments...they both were cuddling.......with a smile in their face....They both were covered by the duvet.....Pragya was in deep slumber listening to her favourite beats.....her love's heart beat....

             But Mr.Sunny wanted them to wake up and see the blissful morning.....Abhi slowly opened his eyes due to sunrays....his face crept to a smile....seeing pragya trying to hide her face in his chest to avoid sunrays.....

            He embraced her in his arms.....her frown disappeared and she slept in peace....

              After an hour.....she woke up.....her last night memories were circling in her mind making her blush.....she saw Abhi looking at her with naughty smile....

A: good morning biwi....

           he grinned widely.....making her smile happily....

P: good morning pati....

             He pulled her close to him and kissed her.....first she protested.....but she too started responding.....soon she broke the kiss

P: buddhu suniye....we didn't even brush.....we didn't brush night also...

A: hey.....have you done a PhD in irritating a person?

P: whattt???

A: just enjoy the moment okay....always boring me with your lectures....

P: I'm boring ah????....

A: hey....I...didn't.....
He was struggling to come with a right word to match his mistake
....

         Here....her face was red in anger.....liquid coated eyes....

P: then go and marry your favourite favourite girlfriend tanu....

A: tanu.....

        He asked horrified....he still can't forget the slap she gave to her.....but also she was not ready to give up Abhi.....she was always clinging to him...she went abroad suddenly as her mom passed away....so their way became clear.....they married....and now there wasn't any sign of her.....

P: haan tanu....

A: why are you reminding her now?....she's not even in touch....

he tried to justified.....

P:  yaa naa.....what happened to her?....she was a dream girl in our college na....

          she said with a fake concern.....her eye corner was curiously watching Abhi...

A: yaa....she was our college dream girl.....she'll look damn hot in her sleevless top and short skirt.....that too baby shades suit her....

              he was saying dreamily...he saw Pragya was looking at her in anger.....With one hand holding her duvet....other hand her hip.....

              He bursted into
laughter...seeing her angry face...she started beating him with one hand....

A: you....look....cute....with....that....angrybird nose.....he said in between his laugh....

A: you'll look.....amazingly gorgeous.....if you slip of the duvet.....

             she gasped.....

P: youuu....pervert! !!!

             he laughed loud and pulled her to his lap....

A: my cutie pie....my coochie coo...my baby....my honey.....myyyy biiiwwii.....

             he said kissing her flawless shoulder blade.....she smiled...holding his arms....which held her petite waist.....

A:  you know which is the best curve in you fuggi????

             he asked nuzzling her bare back....." nnoo.... " she replied in a mere moan....making him chuckle.....

A: this.....He traced her lips....
you smile....the beautiful curve in you....I want this to remain all the time....

           she blushed.....

P: but you said....tanu was only hot ?

A: you itself know it's a biggest lie.....I never knew what she wears also....

               she pouted....he kissed the pout...she brushed....

P: then what you noticed?

A: my Anarkali....

           he shrugged and she blushed....

A: hope your confusion is over....our boat will reach the shore in half an hour.....so get ready in this.....

            he streched to night lamp and picked a cover and gave
her.....

P: what's this?

A: just wear it na

          she nodded and went inside the washroom and peeped her head out....

P: how about we both bath together?.....Water saving???

A: ahaan....getting bold day by day... not a bad idea....but I need more than three hours....so now soon....

P: mmm.....

              He got ready in his choco brown....black striped full sleeve tee rolled to 3/4th and a blue denim....in the other room....

             he heard his beloved calling and was amused to see his biwi's new avatar....

             He gasped seeing her like that....She was wearing a short skirt....pointed heels....of course.....he only selected but never thought that she'll look this good at
skirts....

P: Excuse me Mr.Mehra.....she snapped her fingers....with full attitude....

P: can we move out....

A:sh..sure....gorgeous....

           She smirked by seeing the havoc she created in him.....

           She was enjoying the view.....not less than a kid....but oir hero's full time job was to stare at the persons who were ogling at his wife....

               He was also ogling at his wife's tall ...slender legs.....she wasn't feeling any inconvenience...infact comfortable....

              They both were viewing the serene beauty....with a smile dancing.....A pair of hands hugged Abhi from behind.....leaning on his back....

Who's it??????

                       *********

               Hi! how are you all? hope you all are fine.....sorry for the late update.....I know its not that good......atleast a readable shot....hope so.....I know you all would've guessed....

               I'm just sparing sometime after lot of difficulties to give this one.....I hope crazy would've informed about my studies....I hope it will get good number of comments and votes....

              Thanks for my new followers.....whoever added this ff to your reading list....

              I'll set some difficult target...  65+ votes= update!!!

              See you soon guys....hope so! !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 3.8K 69
This story is full of Love, Romance, Trust, Possessiveness and Family love 💝... * * * Get ready to see the Pranbir's secret relationship 😈... * * *...
786K 41.6K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...
21.6K 1.7K 15
What would you do , if you one day walked into your office and found the dead love of your life sitting there and totally ignorant ? Seven years ago...
14.9K 1.3K 9
Winner of Second Prize in Best Random story In Abhigya awards 2018... Munni or Madhura came as a new entry replacing or came to act in the place of P...