Idol Situation

Bởi FairySalvatore

The super popular 5 - member Boy-Band VICTOR is perfect. They top the charts, steal millions of hearts, are g... Xem Thêm

Extended Summary
Idol Solution
Idol in house
Idol Meeting
Idol Schedule
Idol Competiton
Idol Photo Shoot
Idol Manners
Idol Awards
Idol Problems
Idol Sale
Idol Promotions
Idol Substitution
Idol Weekend
Idol Advertisement
Idol Fan Meeting
Idol Outing
Idol Manager
Idol Recording
Idol Mother
Idol Drama
Idol Concert Practice
Idol Family
Idol Brother
Idol Show
Idol Boys
Idol Memories
Idol Torture
Idol Home
Idol Plan
Idol Dinner
Idol Realisation
Idol Boyfriend
Idol Fairy Tale
Idol Newbie
Idol Situation

Idol Scandal

1.1K 117 33
Bởi FairySalvatore

It was after a week of drama shooting that the scandal happened. The company was flooding with reporters. And it was intentionally created by Camila. She started with showing up to early morning shots even when it was not her scene and showed support to Zaidan.

Then she will laugh and joke with him even when he ignored her pretending that they were really close. And obviously, reporters around got the clue and now they were assuming that the leads of next drama are more than friends. 

And this created a lot of mess. Every channel wanted to get the exclusive now. And I bet Camila was enjoying this. She walked in with her manager supporting a brilliant smile on her face.

She was planning this and now it was going according to her plan.

"Why is she being such a bitch?" Ross asked other members while Zaidan was in meeting with the Managing Director.

"Because she is," Michelle stated clearly.

"She might love him," I said the word out loud.

And they all turned to look at me with seriously shocked expression.

"I mean she might be sincere?" I defended myself weekly.

Boys just rolled the eyes and looked away not evening bothering to answer my question. They all hated her.

Zaidan came in looking kind of pissed of and sat down next to Brent with a huff.

"What happened?"

"This will be good for our airing drama so I have to go out for some friendly drinks with her."

I felt bad for Zaidan but I also felt worried for some reason.

"So you are keeping the media hanging if you are friends or more than that," Skyler said.

He nodded and looked at Brent for words of advice.

"You have to do it," Brent asked it like a question.

"Should I?" 

"If it's okay with you," Ross said.

He sighed and looked at me and I found myself in an awkward position now.

"What do you say?" He asked.

I was not their manager now. How was I suppose to help here?

And suddenly like that God answered my prayers.

"Friendly drinks right? You should invite her with rest of your friends." I said with a big smile.

As if a big crisis was solved, everyone started smiling gradually.

"And that is why we adore you, Zee," Michelle said side hugging me while others smiled.

***

I was in the Puma studios today since Puma was launching new products and I had to snap pictures of members. Obviously, I was super excited because Zaidan promised me merch from their collection.

But everything went astray when Camila showed up apparently her idea to be supportive to her friend. this was getting out of hand and frustrating me to the core. She was using this excuse too much.

I was clicking Skyler's pictures when Zaidan walked in looking frustrated. He walked to Brent and started talking about something furiously. I worked hard to focus and click pictures. Even in the distressed condition, I had to agree that Skyler was very photogenic and his confidence level was no joke when it came to model poses.

"Zee," Brent called out and I almost ran along as rest of the team gathered.

"She is wearing the first tee I gifted her," Zaidan said in an appalled tone.

She was steering up memories and this was painful for Zaidan.

"She is messing with your emotions."

"And stop acting like a drama queen Zaidan just ignore her." Michelle scolded.

"Yes, can we stop fussing over her and ignore her," Ross suggested.

But it was clear Zaidan was struggling. He had been betrayed but he still liked her or still have some lingering feelings.

"Or you can go talk to her," I suggested even before I could stop to think about it.

Again, boys looked at me with surprise.

"What? Zaidan is clearly struggling and he needs to talk to her. She asked for a coffee so why don't you two sit together and talk over a cup of coffee, clear up things. Knowing Camila she could create a lot more trouble." I reasoned and felt awful doing it.

I had to remind myself I didn't own him and I was just a fan even if he treated me like someone more.

When none of them responded I sighed and kept up the brave face.

"Can we get back to work now?"

Ross was the first one to recover as he nodded at my question.

***

And boy was I wrong about the more trouble thing? Not at all.

"You got charity?" Camila was standing next to me as I was packing up my stuff.

"What?" I asked not sure what she was talking about.

I noticed her gaze at my shoes and my wristband both from VICTOR's Puma collection. Her definition of charity was different from mine.

"Why, you don't have one?" I felt like mocking her.

"I can buy one." She snapped.

"But it is special if you get it directly from the members."

That shut her up.

"You are just so selfish like your mother." She said with her tone filled with anger.

"what does that mean?"

"You know well enough what I am talking about. Your mother enchanted my father even when he was married to my mother." She yelled and even though I had an idea the words out of her mouth sounded bitter.

"You are lying," I said in a small tone.

"Am I? Why don't you ask your mother?" She sneered and I knew somehow that she was not lying.

Someone can't hate me that much without a reason.

"And now you are doing the same. You can see that Zaidan still have feelings for me and yet you are confusing him. You know that I genuinely feel sorry but you just want him to yourself. You know Skyler likes you but you don't give a damn about his feelings. Like I said, you are selfish."

She was right in a way. And that was hurting enough.

"I am not doing anything. I told him to talk to you." I mumbled and started walking away keeping my cool demeanour.

"You did?" She sounded genuinely surprised.

I nodded and kept the tears from springing to my eyes.

"Why?", She asked.

"Because like you said I can see Zaidan struggling and I don't want that."

And before she could say another thing I went down the stairs not in a condition to wait for the lift.

***

It was seven in the morning when my mobile started ringing. I struggled to locate the phone but when I did I saw it, there were five miss calls and I realised it was not the first ring that woke me up.

I called back Brent, "What is wrong?"

"Are you okay?" He asked in a really worried tone.

"Yes, unless I have been transported to some other time." I yawned.

"So you haven't seen the news yet?" He asked.

"Let me check," I said my heart pounding for some reason.

And Brent hung up. I checked my mobile searching for VICTOR and the first image that came up was Camila kissing Zaidan. I didn't dare to read the words or couldn't. Since my vision blurred with clouding tears.

I was stupid to cry but I did nevertheless.

I wiped my tears and saw Brent calling back.

"Yes." I didn't let my emotions waver.

"I don't know what happened but he went out to talk to her as you suggested." He was defending Zaidan.

But he didn't need to. I was hurt and a little heartbroken but I expected this. I knew I was nowhere close to the talented beautiful girls around him. I was not angry at Zaidan, I could seldom be angry with him. I am a loyal fangirl but that didn't mean I was not hurt.

"I am fine Brent. Let's meet for work later." I said with a breezy laugh.

"I will send Joey to pick you up." He offered.

"No, I need to go to the lake area for some photography inspiration." I lied obviously.

I was going to some place but not to the lake area.

"Okay, then see you later," Brent said in a small tone.

As he hung up I took a quick bath and wore the most comfortable tee and jeans. Since my hair was still wet I let them hang open and walked out in a hurry before someone showed up at my place.

I decided to walk since I was in a mood for it and thought about Camila's words and called up my mother, "Mom, How are you?"

I know why she was keeping me away from dad, why she never talked. It was not her hate for him, it was her guilt.

"Fine, what about you?" She asked.

I struggled with my words but I had to ask, "Why did you do it?"

The silence on the other end confirmed everything for me.

"I didn't know he was married." She said in a guilty tone.

"Okay mom, I have work I will talk to you later," I said on verge of crying.

And I hung up. I know I needed to give chance to my mom to defend herself but right now was not the time for me.

I was outside an art studio that built inside an enclosed garden. I needed the shots for I was given the task to come up with next jacket shooting location for next album. The theme being discussed for the next song was friendship and I was still lacking ideas for it.

But I know my creative bug worked fine when I was depressed which I was right now. 

I took my time with clicking pictures and my mood got better slowly.

I tried to ignore the positive response from fans on Zaidan and Camila pair and they already had a nickname for them, Zaila.

As much as I was satisfied with my click of art and sunlight streaming between the leaves I didn't want to go back and face them all with a happy face now but I had to so I took a cab to work afraid that I might make a fool of myself.

As soon as I got down I noticed the hoard of reporters in the front of the building and had to push passed them.

"You are here." Skyler was standing near the elevator.

I gave him my best fake smile, "Yes, why wouldn't I be."

Surprise flickered on his face that meant I was acting fine.

"I am sorry?" He said uncertainly and I remembered what Camila said.

I was hurting him as well.

I just laughed at him," Come on let's go I have some awesome ideas for the jacket shooting."

He nodded assuming by my laugh that I was fine.

"Zenna." Only Zaidan called me by my full name like this.

I gulped with a knot in my stomach and turned around.

Camila was holding his arm and I tried to ignore that.

"Yes," I answered in an upbeat tone but the squeak made it weaker.

He was at loss for words but he didn't seem to bother with Camila on his arms as reporters clicked pictures from behind.

"Let's go, Zee, you have to show me the awesome idea, remember," Skyler said but his hand around my shoulder now as he steered me in other direction.

"Keep walking," He whispered and I realised he must have seen the dilemma I was in and he was helping me.

"Thank you," I whispered feeling the loud thud of my heart.

"The idiot needs to see what he is doing." He answered back and his hand replaced itself to my waist.

As outrageous as it was, he was trying to make Zaidan jealous.

------------------------------

I warned you about the storm, didn't I? xD

But don't worry, you know me I don't drag the drama for long so keep calm :)

And I am giving you a chance to share, let me know if you want read about a particular scene or imagined something and I can put it down in words for you. Share you crazy fangirl feels :D

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.6K 375 37
Season 4 of Confessions of a Fake Psychic Detective Zandra, a famous "psychic" who grifts the grifters using only her wits, gave the worst of society...
307K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
618K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
16.7K 403 22
I don't think anyone's actually sung directly at me during a concert full of fans, yet there he was, clearly doing it. What made me so special to him...