The Forgotten Adoption

Per Mazcat626

The Forgotten Adoption follows on from My Little Sisters Wedding, as we watch Cameron become a mother and a w... Més

Chapter One - Life Changes
Chapter Two - Meeting Lily
Chapter Three - Surprise
Chapter Four - Introductions
Chapter Five - 21 Questions
Chapter Six - Good Morning
Chapter Seven - Danger Zone
Chapter Eight - Our Nightmares
Chapter Nine - Busy Mornings
Chapter 10 - Adult Children
Chapter 11 - Welcome Home
Chapter 12 - Not Working
Chapter 13 - Junior Ball
Chapter 14 - Gut Feeling
Chapter 15 - Ouch
Chapter 16 - Dark Days
Chapter 17 - Bad Siblings
Chapter 18 - Barefoot & Desperate
Chapter 19 - Broken Promises
Chapter 20 - Goodbyes
Chapter 21 - Onwards & Upwards
Chapter 22 - Parenting Woes
Chapter 23 - Property
Chapter 24 - Parental Guidance
Chapter 25 - Promises
Chapter 26 - Lily's Birthday
Chapter 27 - Birthday Surprise's
Chapter 28 - Hustle
Chapter 29 - Us
Chapter 30 - Morning News
Chapter 31 - Best Friends Reunite
Chapter 32 - Explanations
Chapter 33 - CRAZY
Chapter 34 - What's your number?
Chapter 35 - Downfall
Chapter 36 - Piece by Piece
Chapter 37 - Forgive-Ness-Sake
Chapter 38 - A Snotty Yes
Chapter 39 - Trust Fall
Chapter 40 - Thankful
Chapter 42 - Runaway Bride
Chapter 43 - The Aisle
Chapter 44 - Muva
Chapter 45 - Runaway Groom
Chapter 46 - Make Amends
Chapter 47 - Why I Love You
Chapter 48 - Her Arrival
Epilogue - Forever

Chapter 41 - Déjà Boo

789 28 0
Per Mazcat626

It was as though time had repeated itself, I was in this exact same spot that I was in last year. 

I was trying to get in between my Mother and a biker lady, who my mother so eloquently called a 'Two-Bit whore' after the biker lady had accidentally bumped into me. The lady had apologised but my mother had had one too many drinks and saw red the instant the biker lady's shoulder connected with mine. 

She had turned up with my Aunt Debbie and Aunt Sheila, they had decided that they deserved a night out as well, much to my annoyance. 

I honestly just wanted a night out with the girls and a quiet drink, and maybe a lap dance from the guy at the bar who kept looking over to our group. Was that so much to ask for?

Now here I was in the middle of a shoving fight, not to mention my Aunties getting in on the action. I was pregnant and trying to escort my mother out of the same pub that my sister got kicked out of last year. 

Like Mother, like daughter I guess. 

Caz and the girls were no help whatsoever, they were chanting the word 'Fight' and egging my mother and my crazy Aunts on. It was like living Caz's Hens night all over.  

"Come on, you ugly toe rag! No one pushes my daughter and gets away with it!" My mother shouted. 

"Oh Mother ENOUGH! I'm fine!" I shouted as the pub had become increasingly loud at the commotion that had taken place in the middle of the pub. 

Patrons had formed a circle and I had become stuck in the middle of three biker ladies and my mother, aunt Debbie and aunt Sheila. 

The biker ladies didn't necessarily look bigger in any way but they did look meaner and my mother just looked like a tragic mess, honestly a hard enough push from one of the ladies and my mother would go flying and land on her arse. This was no fair fight. 

I looked over to the bouncers to see if they were going to advance and stop whatever was about to happen but saw that they had pulled out there cameras to video the pending fight. I made a mental note to send someone from work to investigate these bouncers. 

"Cameron, get out the way love, I don't want you to get hurt." Mum said as she dramatically tied her hair up into a high pony tail.

"Mum, don't do this! This is ridiculous! You might break a hip." I tried to reason. 

"Cameron, MOVE!" Mum growled as I stood right in the way of the biker lady who my mother called a two-bit whore. I backed away and in an instant my mother and the biker lady had grabbed onto one another and wrestled each other on the ground. Aunt Debbie advanced and got into a boxing stance as biker lady number two came at her. Aunt Sheila ran and immediately got biker lady number three into a head lock and was giving her blow after blow of uppercuts. 

Caz and my group of hens night attendees all had their phones out and were cheering loudly. I stood and watched on in embarrassment. 

I hurried over to Aunt Sheila to get her to release the head of biker lady no. 3 but she didn't see me approaching and when her elbow went up my nose was on the receiving end. I stumbled back and looked to see that Aunt Sheila hadn't even realised she had hit me. I saw that the lady had managed to get herself out of the head lock and super woman kick aunt Sheila in the tummy. Aunt Sheila stumbled back and rushed towards the women before tackling her to the ground. 

My Mother was still on the ground wrestling, but had blood on her face which I saw was from a cut on her eyebrow. 

Aunt Debbie had gone straight for hair pulling and she too was landing some good upper cuts to biker lady no. 2. 

Before I knew it George, Ella, Patrick and Liam had rushed in to stop the fight. The whole pub went silent as the police had arrived to break up the fight. I looked up in  horror as my mother was pulled off Biker lady no. 1 and had a taser pointed at her. 

You could hear a pin drop when a third unit, Cecilia and Garry, stormed in through the doors with their tasers pulled. I looked on in horror when Liam had identified my mother and proceeded to look around the pub and find me staring at him in horror. 

"Oh my GOD! Cameron, your nose is bleeding!" Caz shouted as she jumped off the bar and ran over to me. 

I touched my nose and sure enough I had felt the wet feeling of blood, it must've happened when I tried to stop aunt Sheila. 

"What?! Cameron, are you alright? Get off me! GET THE HELL OFF ME!" My mother began to yell as she desperately tried to move her head as to look to me. Liam had put her in handcuffs and had his hand pressed against the side of her head. 

My colleagues all stared at me in horror all of them assuming I was in the fight with my bloody nose and all. Caz pressed a wet alcohol stained towel to my nose and I pushed her hand away once the smell actually hit me. 

I walked gingerly into the make shift circle of the fighting ring and looked at my colleagues in embarrassment as my Mother began to fight against Liam. 

"MUM, just calm down I'm right here!" I said as I touched Liam on the shoulder so he would let me get down to talk to her. She looked at me and followed the blood stain which had now formed on my shirt. 

I knew something bad was going to happen tonight!

"Cameron, are you okay?" Liam asked as her stood up to meet me. "What the fuck happened?" 

"Its all just a big misunderstanding." I tried to explain as I screwed my face up from the metallic taste of blood which I had only just tasted.

Cecilia had rushed over to me and whistled at the bar tender to throw a clean towel over. She tilted my head slightly and patted my nose gently. The pub had become unbearably quiet as I was being tended to. I looked over to Caz who was now standing with Sasha, Emily and Tilly looking all of a sudden extremely sober. 

I held the towel to my nose and looked at Liam who was obviously the officer in command as everyone stood waiting for instructions from him. It was obvious they didn't want to arrest a fellow police officers mother, I mean, I'm pretty sure that's in the rule book of being a police officer. Never arrest a fellow colleagues mother.

Liam signalled for me to follow him outside. Everyone remained painfully quiet.

"Cameron, what happened?" Liam asked as we were outside near his police car.

"My mother got into a fight with biker lady no. 1." I explained as I adjusted the towel. He pulled the towel away and titled my head up and he grabbed his flash light to look up my nose. 

"Why is your nose bleeding?" Liam asked as he pushed around the area of my nose and when I flinched away he frowned in disappointment.     

"I tried to get my Aunt Sheila to stop fighting but her elbow connected with my nose instead." I explained as I put the towel back onto my nose. 

"Well, what do you want me to do about your family? I'm not going to arrest your Mother, she might kill me next time I'm over." Liam said as he lifted his eye brows in fear. 

"Leave the bikers. My mother is the trouble maker and my aunties were her side kicks. They need to understand there behaviour is completely unacceptable. Give them the 641." I grinned as Liam realised what I meant.

The 641 is a cop term we use in order to scare young kids when we catch them doing petty crime. We take them through the whole process of being arrested but they aren't actually arrested, it usually teaches them a lesson. My mother and aunties needed to be taught a lesson. 

"You want the whole 641 or the quick version?" Liam asked with a smirk. 

"The whole 641." I smiled. 

Liam went in and did his thing, when my mother thought she was being arrested she began to cry and when she realised it was only her, Debbie and Sheila being arrested she began to sob. 

Serves her right for thinking she was super woman. 

Everyone had piled into the two vans, with Sasha and I being he designated sober drivers. It was a sombre feeling as everyone had sobered up quiet quickly after the cops had turned up. Caz sat in the front with me and had silent tears rolling down her face as I made her give the dreaded phone call to Dad. I drove to the police station and made sure everyone stayed in the vans. 

Caz hopped out despite my warning and joined me as I went to pick Mum and the aunties up. I strolled in casually and pressed the buzzer for someone to let me in. I didn't have my swipe card so I waited patiently for someone to let me in.

Liam's face appeared at the door and he gave me a knowing smile. Caz and I walked in through the door and we were led to the holding cells, where Mum, aunt Debbie and aunt Sheila had all huddled in the corner.

"So can I check them out or does someone else have to do it?" I asked Liam pretending like I didn't know the protocol. 

"Sorry Cam, you know the rules. It has to be someone else." Liam pretended. 

"I can sign them out." Caz said hopefully. Liam looked at me and I gave him a look tht said I hadn't told Caz yet. 

"Sorry Caz, it wouldn't be right considering you were at the fight and did nothing to stop it." Liam played along easily. Caz looked at my Mum through sad eyes. 

After ten minutes my Father and Uncle tom had arrived looking very pissed off. They went through 'the protocol' of release. My Dad signed my Mother and his sister Aunt Sheila out and Uncle Tom signed out his very sad looking wife, Debra. 

My Dad demanded that my mother, Caz and I go to the hospital with him so I could get checked up for a concussion as a precaution. My mother had already been patched up by Liam at the police station but I knew my Dad wanted to make she was alright also. 

Uncle Tom and Sasha drove everyone home and gave all of us sorrowful looks as they pulled away from the curb.

I had explained that Grandma Ivy and Nana Rose were looking after Lily who had already gone to bed.

We arrived at the hospital and were seen instantly. Although my Dad didn't work there any longer he still was 'The Dr. Henderson'. Once I was done getting checked over and was cleared of any concussion my Dad finally unleashed his pent up anger. Thank god, it wasn't me in the firing line this time. I sat on the bed pressing an ice pack to my nose so the bruising would no be too horrific tomorrow. 

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TONIGHT?!" My Dad swore so loud that the baby a few cubicles over started crying. Caz had began to sob and my mother hung her head in shame. "What on earth were you thinking, Martha, getting into a fight? Look waht has happened! Our pregnant daughter is getting married in two days and she will have a bruise the size of afica right in the middle of her face! Just what in gods name had gotten into you? And you Carol Cooper! Your job was to give your sister a nice night not provided her with a near concussion!" 

"I didn't give it to her!" Caz cried.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! You should have stop the fight the minute you saw a commotion. Look at your sister! LOOK AT HER!" My Dad yelled and Caz jumped back in fright. She looked at me sorrowfully and began to sob. 

I instantly felt sorry for Mum and Caz but I sure as hell wasn't going to intervene my fathers rage.

"I'm sorry." Caz said to Dad.

"I am completely embarrassed by both of your actions. Get your things, we're leaving." My Dad said with finality. He came over to me and helped me off the bed and escorted me to the car. Mum and Caz hopped into the back seat and we drove off to Riversdale in silence. 

What a night!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.8K 72 11
Mia and Casey Gardner are two recently adopted children left alone in a house in the middle of nowhere. As the oldest of the siblings, Mia begins to...
22K 1K 38
You live with your two brothers and parents. But your parents want to adopt a new child since your mom doesn't want to give birth fot the fourth time...
3.4M 291K 55
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...
106 16 8
Hi I'm y/n faith McFadden, I'm 20 and this is my story. I grew up in a foster home my whole life I never knew my birth parents. The McFadden my foste...