Wish (COMPLETE)

By HunterOwl

A Wish Everyone has a wish Even a man who we thought has no more humanity left in him He who we told our chil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
?

Chapter 21

29.7K 868 131
By HunterOwl

Angela POV

"Angela.. Wake up."

A soft comfortable feeling under my head makes me sigh and I turn to my left getting comfy. A deep chuckle broke through the silent air and slowly my eyes flutter open staring at a cream colored wall with patterns on them.

Huh?

"Sleep well Angela?" A deep raspy voice sounded from the end of the bed and I froze not recognising it.

Quickly I sat up on the bed and my sleepy yet panic eyes landed straight to an angel.

His features was strong yet soft. Amusement playing in his grey eyes staring back at me with thick dark lashes surrounding it, His blonde curly hair is messily styled and push back. His soft pink lips is curve into a smile and there's a dimple on his right cheek.

What's with all this handsome man keep coming one by one? Is the world trying to tell me something?

"Enjoying the view?"

My face heat up like a light bulb and I pull the comforter closer to me trying to protect myself from this handsomely stranger. My eyes leaves him and I scan the whole room, It was beautiful yet simple.

The room has a small balcony with it's door open letting the fresh air blew in and a white door slightly open near the nightstand beside the twin size bed I'm on is showing me a bathtub inside. A white colored closet near another door which I'm guessing it's the bedroom door.

My eyes finally look back at this person and he seems to be tilting his head observing me.

I felt uncomfortable under his gaze and I think about Roma-

Roman...

I gasp and push the comforter away from me and get off the bed almost losing my balance before holding the pillow and ready to throw it at him. All the while I did this, the guy on the bed slowly stand from his spot and smile at me.

All event from earlier or yesterday or I don't know how long I've been here came rushing back to me. The argument between the three of them about who's gonna take me and especially the explosion.

"W-Where's Roman? Where am I? Who a-are you?" I asked and he walk towards the bedroom door before looking at me.

"Your questions will be answered later Angela. So for now, Please take a shower. Breakfast is almost ready downstairs. I'll come and get you when it's ready." He said with the charming smile before walking out and shutting the door.

I frown and slowly lowered the pillow weirded by him. And to make it weirder, I actually quickly took a shower after picking up the simple white summer dress from the end of the bed.

The bathroom was nice. Bathtub with shower, a toilet, a sink with mirror and some cabinets.

After I finish showered, I put on the undergarment before sliding the dress on. Walking out the bathroom, I pull the hair band from my hair letting my hair flow down and I brush them before smiling at how I look but it instantly drop when I remember my situation.

Knock knock

"Angela, Breakfast is re- " The guy from before said opening the door before stepping inside and look at me with wide eyes when he saw me.

I gulp and walk to him but didn't stand too close to him. He open the door fully wide before ranking his eyes from my feet to my face. I flinch when he brush a loose strand of hair out of my face and tuck it behind my ear.... in a friendly manner.

"Vous êtes si belle..." He whisper before holding my hand and guide me out the bedroom and down the stairs.

French?

The house looks like a normal everyday house. Picture frames on the wall a few doors here and there. When I finally took the last step of the staircase, I saw two archway and the kitchen seems to be on the left while what looks like a living room is on the right side.

The living room was comfy looking with it's worn out black sofa and a single arm chair on the side with a coffee table in front of it. All facing the large television on the wall and two windows on the left side looking out into the streets.

"Come Angela before the food turns cold." He said and tug on my hand bringing me inside the kitchen before letting me go.

I really shouldn't be near or let him touch me... but he did it earlier. Stupid me.

The kitchen is lovely. It has a tiled wall with a few flower decorations on it and in the middle of the room, there's a table with four chairs with foods on it. Pancakes on plates with two type of syrups on the table. A whip cream on the side and even butter.

"Angela, Please have a sit." He said while pulling out the chair for me.

I was hesitant for a moment and only look at the chair like it's a death trap. He seem to notice and smile encouragingly at me, I watch with wary eyes as he stand straighter which makes me smaller then him.

6'5 feet tall... maybe.

"Do you not want to hear your answers? It's okay, sit down and make yourself comfortable. I don't bite." He gesture to the chair and I walk slowly towards it before sitting down like a good girl.

Once I have sited, he walk to the other side of the table and sit down smiling at me. He push the pancake near me and I narrow my eyes on the pancakes.

"It's not gonna jump on you Angela. It's food."

I bite my inner cheek and look at him.

"N-No poison?" I asked quietly and he seem to be having fun with my nervousness.

"No, No poison." He said and chuckle at the end before digging in his food.

Now I feel dumb asking a question like that.

For a few moments I just sort of stare at this guy, whip cream, maple syrup and butter on his pancakes. I hold on to my smile when a whip cream got on his cheek.

Looking down, I took the maple syrup and pour it on my pancakes. Then some butter on it before eating it slowly.

"You know, the whip cream makes it better. It's delicious!" He exclaim suddenly shocking me.

"Umm... I'm not really a fan of whip cream..." I said and put a piece of pancake in my mouth.

"That's a shame. It's really good." He said with a mouthful and I accidently smile at him.

"I can see that." I giggle and he smile big.

During our breakfast, we didn't talk after that. It was silence but comfortable one. He would occasionally cough because of nearly choking the pancake which makes me giggle.

Now, all my foods have finished, He on the other hand, still stuffing his mouth. As I was look out the window, I suddenly stilled when I remember why I even sit down and eat with him.

Slowly I look at him and he's already looking at me with curiosity.

Oops..

"You always got distracted and forget what's actually happening. You haven't change a bit." He said and chuckle before wiping the cream of his cheek with his finger then licking it.

I frown and he stir his coffee.

"Questions?" He said and I clear my throat.

"Where's Roman and where are we?" I asked and he sip his coffee before answering me.

"Well, Truth be told. I have no idea where he is right now. Neither do I know where are Nikolay and Yury if you're even wondering about them. I saw them in the room also." He said and fixed his tight plain black shirt. He have muscles but not like the others, his seems to be like a model body type.

I frown and play with my fork wanting to ask what happened when the explosion broke off but he cut me off.

"As for where we are now. It's my old home. My adopted family home actually." He said and my head snap up at him.

"You're an orphan?"

"Yes.... You know what? I'll tell my short story, I got adopted when I was 17 years old. I originally am from Paris. Living in the streets but one day I got taken in by a beautiful Women. She's my mother now and will always be." He said smiling but I can see somethings bothering him.

"But as always, Happiness is not for me. She died."

I gasp and he cross his arms on his chest. I can clearly see he loves his mother and sadness surrounds him.

"If.... If I may as- "

"She got killed." He hiss and I shut my mouth.

Maybe if I didn't asked something sensetive, He wouldn't act like this. Again. Stupid me!

"Right in front of me. A cold blood death and all of this happened because of him."

I can feel the anger pouring out of him and he look at me in the eyes. Hatred swirling in his eyes and I'm beginning to think that this story is not a happy one.

"If he hadn't do that. She might be living and cooking us food by now. I always hated that man and I'm happy that he died that day." He said closing his eyes before opening them again.

"What did he do?"

He look at me for a while before tilting his head back sighing.

"He murdered a whole family.... but apparently he didn't kill their son. So after a few years, He grow up with revenge. Wanting to kill anyone that this person cares."

"Wait, So the person who kill the other guy family is.... your father?"

After I asked this, He chuckle darkly sending chills down my body.

"I wouldn't call him a father. He's more like a monster in my childhood nightmares. Always torturing my mother and I. But in the end, I'm glad my mother didn't have to live to see her boy becoming a monster himself no?" He said looking at me again and I hold eye contact with him.

"And the guy?"

"Ahhh... The big bad wolf huh? He still alive and I wanted him to see and feel what I felt when he killed my mother in front of my eyes." He said and stand from his chair seemingly towering over me before leaning forward.

"Did you like... pay back at him?" I asked and he chuckle.

"I did get my revenge on him actually. But who knew that this....." He play with my hair while looking at me.

"This what?" I lean back and ready to launch off my chair if he does something.

Suddenly he sit back in his chair and smile.

"This things change. Anyways, Questions?" He said and I frown.

"Okay.... Umm.... Before this, You did say I didn't change at all. What did you mean by that? Have I meet you?" I asked and he raise an eyebrow.

"Did they not tell you yet? You lost you're memories when you're only 13 years old because of an incident that accures back than."

After he said this, My eyes widen and I stand from my chair causing it to fall back.

"I see, So your dear brother didn't tell you huh? Let me tell you something, You were sent to America because your real family got into war with the government. And- "

"And my brother said it was over 13 years ago but they couldn't take me yet then because another problem came up. I know that." I said and he smile and look at me weirdly.

"Wrong information you got there." He said crossing his arms and I cross my arms mimicking him.

"Prove it."

"The war ends 13 years ago right? and he said another problem appears? bullshit. Everything was completely fine after the war. Your parents took you back when you were 4 years old."

"Still that doesn't prove it." I said and he sip his coffee.

"He's lying Angela. Have he told you what kind of problem it is?"

I was about to answer him but my mouth only hangs open. No words coming out and my arms drop.

Silence was the only thing around us and he place his coffee down before standing up.

"See? Don't you think he is hiding something from you? Why would he said that there's a problem the whole 13 years long when the horrible war between your family and the government is more intense and only last for almost 4 years? Doesn't make sense to me."

My head was filled with questions and I slowly sit down back on my chair. He started to clean the table while I'm in my own little world.

Is my brother lying? Is he even my brother? Did I really lost my memories? Is this guy telling the truth? What if it is? Still who are my parents? Why having war with the goverment? What really happend 13 years ago? How did he know all of this? But....

But a question out shine the others had my interest perk up. I look at his back as he wash the dishes.

"What's your name?" I asked and he turn the tap off then turn to look at me grinning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.9K 72
"He says tragedy flows through your veins, all of yours." "She's the youngest Black, nothing will touch her, not even the tragedy in our bloo...
14K 232 22
... When you have always been in love with your dad's best friend who ends up being something from a fantasy books ... Who shows you that the world...
304K 4.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
8.7K 624 39
He's the kind of person that normal folks wouldn't dare to disrespect or even meet eyes with. What unfolds when a small mistake brings a certain some...