Ghost Witch ( Ghost Bird and...

By docistheboss

The Blackbourne and Toma team are called for a very special mission by the Academy. They didn't think that H... More

author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Questions
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Pranks Interlude
Chapter 12 - Pranks Interlude Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Little Survey
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Contest now closed. Thank you <3
Thank you! <3
Chapter 23 - Love us (part 1)
Chapter 24 - Love us (part 2)
Chapter 25 - Evanesco
Important Note
Chapter 27 - The Evil Trio
♥ Muy Importante ♥
Chapter 28 - Fly Me To the Moon...
Chapter 29 - That's Ugly AF!
Oh, what's this?! :D
Giveaway Winner!
Chapter 30 - The Doc is The Boss!
Bonus Chapter #1
Would You Be Interested?
New HP and Academy story

Chapter 26 - The Polterspy

2.1K 126 17
By docistheboss

From the moment I woke up until now, I have been thinking about her. I still can't believe what happened yesterday and I will cherrish the memory forever. Not that I am planning on never experience this again, of course, but yesterday was special. It was our first time. The next will be without Sean. Another first. I plan to have a lot of firsts with her. I have never been in love before and I know that she will be the only one I will love for the rest of my existence.Something is bothering me this afternoon. Of course it has to do with Sang. It's not her fault, though. It never is. Mister Snape came to Mr. Toma and I with a disturbing information this morning. I have been acting like a caged lion ever since, walking in circles around my bedroom so much that I am afraid that there will be holes on the carpet soon. It's Professor Lambert again. Apparently, he's planning a little meeting in the forbidden forest. We don't know who he's meeting yet, but we will know soon enough. I am currently waiting for my brothers to discuss the matter. They are supposed to be here in five minutes. Sang is occupied with Luna at the moment. I believe they were planning on paying Mr. Hagrid a visit and Mr. Snape was accompanying them for security purposes.
I hope to get rid of any problems stopping Sang's happiness so that we can bring her to America for a while and let her heal from everything that has been going on in her life since her childhood. Her parents are horrible human beings and need to be in prison for what they did to her. I hope that they will get caught soon before their plan is set into motion. Now, I know for a fact that Mr. Snape has been informed by someone about the meeting in the forbidden forest because he told me that he was not the one who heard Mr. Lambert talking with the mysterious person with whom he has the meeting with. 

" I wonder who told Mr. Snape? " I asked myself out loud.

" I did! " says a voice somewhere behind me and when I turn around to see who the man is, my eyes find no one. I can't be hallucinating. I never took drugs in my life and I certainly did not ingest any today! Loosening the dark gray tie I am wearing, I try to act as nonchalant as I can while scrutinizing the entire bedroom, searching for a sign that I have an unknown and unwanted visitor. Nothing is amiss, though. Everything is still at the same place as before I left my bedroom earlier. Wait a second! Wasn't the door locked?

" Either you're an excellent spy or a wizard. Either way, congratulations on how silent you are. I did not hear a thing. Now, please, show yourself. You are in my private quarters and as much as I admire your technique, I don't appreciate people coming to my room without being invited first "

" I guess it's true, then... " I hear from the left corner, near the closet. Maybe he had been there for a while then. In the closet. How original, really...

" What's true? "

" What they say about you in the castle. You seem to have a broom in your butt. I'd say that its circumference is pretty big, judging by the way you talk. If you get it out now, I could show you my amazingness! "

Well, now. Another Sean. What did I ever do to the universe? Alright! If that makes him show himself, I can indulge on some more laid back attitude... I guess. Getting rid of my tie, I sit on the edge of my bed and do something that I never thought I would ever do. I slowly move my legs apart and put a hand on the bed, behind me, trying to look relaxed. I personally think that I look quite ridiculous, but you have to do what you have to do.

" Show yourself, now. "

I shouldn't have said that. I shouldn't have said that. I should-

" Oh, drop the act of being shocked and please, for the love of Merlin, don't say it! "

" You're a ghost. If I had not seen ghosts all over this castle before, I would never believe this. "

" I am not a fucking ghost! "

Oh, wonderful! Now he's half-Sean, half-Gabriel.

" And what, pray tell are you if you're not a ghost? "

" Isn't it obvious? " he says, looking extremely irritated with me. He's the one irritated? Really? What an annoying pers... I mean, thing...?

" I'm a poltergeist! You know. I move shit around. I make noise. I annoy the shit out of people and sometimes I scare the ones who are getting on my nerves. Girls like me, though. I'm so handsome that they can't get enough! I would enjoy it if they were over 18 years old. In any case, though, it's not like I could find myself a wifey! I mean, I'm kind of dead, if you haven't noticed. "

Suddenly, the door bursts open and I'm the spectator of the most bizarre thing I have ever experienced in my life. Mr. Coleman is the first one to come in, followed by my other twelve brothers.

" Holly fucking motherfucker! It's a- "

" Don't you dare say it! " the poltergeist yells at him.

" Ghost! "

" Poltergeist! I'm a poltergeist! You're a fucking bunch of ignorants! Now, do you want to hear my story or not? "

Mister Taylor senior is standing in front of the poltergeist, his hand shoving in its ribcage with a smile plastered on his face. Oh, my. I don't think that you're supposed to do that kind of thing to a dead person. This sounded extremely gore for some reason.

" What's wrong with your shirt and your hair? Why are they wet? Was it a wet polter-t-shirt contest you were doing before you came in here? Are we interrupting something special between you and Mr. B? Oh! Oh! I know! You want to meet a polter-girl! You, know, if your personality is great, you won't need all that fuss. Are you a model for poltergeists romance novels? Are you polter-Fabio? "

" Can someone, please shut him up? "

Yes, Mr. Taylor senior went a little bit overboard with his actions and comments. I am just happy that the poltergeist did not try to hurt my brother for his idiocy. I personally at least would've tried to slap him behind the head. This dead man is better than me. I have to admit that I am curious about what he has seen and heard about Professor Lambert and I would like for him to explain what happened. If my brothers can be quiet, that is...

" You can go ahead. My brothers will all behave. I give you my word. "

He has the audacity to roll his eyes at me. I'm the one being polite here and he rolls his ghostly eyes at me! Sitting more comfortable and dignified on a chair near my bed, I lift an eyebrow for him to start and stop being so difficult. He finally obliges and his ghost-like appearance is floating above the floor. I can't quite tell his hair color because he is all white and there is a subtle smoke around him. It looks light. He must have been blonde and his eyes are light and there is a slight blue light in them. He looks like he was tall when he was still alive and was probably from a Nordic country, like Sweden, Denmark or Finland maybe? I can't see the bottom of his er... body. Only the torso, arms, and head are visible.

" That broom is still firmly in place in your ass, I see. No matter! I will tell you everything, just so you can know how fabulous I am! My name is Elof, not Fabio. Who the hell is Fabio anyway? No! Don't bother telling me because I don't care. I died a long time ago, apparently in this school. I can't remember why I was here in the first place. All I know is that I was there when the four founders opened Hogwarts to their first students. 

Taking a long unnecessary breath, Elof continues, making big gestures with his arms and hands.

" I died in the prefect's bathroom while I was bathing with some other Hogwarts visitors. Yes, before you think I'm some kind of peace and love man who likes to have some fun with strangers, we were all wearing underwear! They were Khazars who fled here to escape the Russians. Those Russians had conquered Khazaria and Khazars were afraid for their safety. Some Russians came to the castle because they were friends with one of the founders. Salazar, I think his name was. I don't understand why I can't remember why I was here at the time and still remember all those other details. I'm from Sweden. When I came to Hogwarts, King Olof was still sitting on his throne. The Russians had mistaken me for a Khazar, though I did not look like one at all and one of them drowned me. That is the reason why I will remain fucking wet for eternity. "

I see Raven wanting to make a somewhat funny comment about being wet for eternity - I know his way of thinking. Trust me - but Mr. Toma is giving him a look that tells him to be silent. Elof was killed by Russians. We don't want Raven to insult the poltergeist. Even though he did not know why he came to Hogwarts or did not want to tell us the reason, I think that for him to be able to come here was a) because he needed to be hidden for his own security or b) was a friend of one of the founders and was invited for a tour. Or maybe he was an employee, but I don't get why he would have had access to the prefect's bathroom if that was the case. This was very interesting, but I want to know what he heard about the professor and his meeting in the forbidden forest. I just can't push the poltergeist because he is already irritated with me, which is irritating to me.

" Don't make that face, I will tell you what you want. Turn the broom a little. Maybe you'll like it. "

He did not just say that! Now, all of my brothers are laughing hard. The only one trying to keep as much composure as he can manage is Sean and he barely manages it. His shoulders are shaking so much that I fear he's going to break his collarbones. All this talk about having something up my derriere is getting me quite uncomfortable. This must hurt like a...

" ... bitch! She truly was! I don't know why that man was married to her, honestly. I guess when you are a royal, there are a lot of arranged marriages. Anyway! As I was floating near Mr. Hagrid's hut last night, I saw Professor Lambert talking to this tall man I never saw here before. He looked a little like your Sang. Very strange. Blondish man with green eyes. He was telling the professor to meet him in the forest tonight. He said he could not afford to get caught in the castle because of all the people who were already suspicious of Mr. Lambert. Then the man quickly changed into a weird looking bird when Mr. Hagrid opened his door. It looked exotic, I suppose. Green and blue. Mr. Lambert looked a little unsettled."

Well, now. The parrot! Who would have thought? All alert now, we're all looking a little surprised by the news. We need to find a plan. We can't afford to go in the forbidden forest without a wizard with us and without being caught. We need to go there with Mr. Dumbledore and Mr. Snape to put the cameras near the place where Elof told us the two men would meet. We would finally know what's going on.

" I believe they also mentioned that a woman would be there too. They did not mention a name, but they said she was their boss or leader... I can't remember. "

This is it. Maybe after this is finally over, we can bring our love to America and have a little vacation so she can relax. We can always figure out our future with her whenever she will be ready to talk about where she wants to live and what she wants. At this point, I don't care if we leave the Academy. They saved us from a very uncertain future and we were happy for the time we worked with them, but all I want now is for us to be happy with Sang. Maybe we could even start a new Academy in Europe? Who knows? Maybe we could have both...

a/n: There you go! I hope you liked this chapter and I'm very sorry for the time it took me to update. I've been super busy! I'm trying to manage all those stories, but be patient with me, my lovelies. <3 I still have to go and visit my mother and sister on Friday for a couple of days. My sister's cancer is gone! I'm so happy and I missed her so much, so I won't be able to write anything while I'm at my mom's house. After that, though, I will have much more time to update my stories. :) Have faith! Hahahaha! Have a great weekend! xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 10.5K 42
COMPLETED Mad: •Insane •Very angry •Great, remarkable Sang Sorenson is mad. Very mad. But growing up in the mafia with an abusive family, who wouldn'...
344K 20.8K 45
Two new obsessions have consumed the Blackbourne team: the beautiful new male student at Ashley Waters and the captivating feminine voice from the wo...
241K 15.9K 59
"I always dreamed someone would come and save me. If not from my parents, maybe they'd save me from myself," Marie admitted to him. Marie Sorenson...
135K 6.4K 36
After making a tough and final decision to leave home where family clearly didn't want her, Sang meets Phil and is joined into the academy very quick...