The Only One (James potter)

By schakiko

She was that girl. That one particular girl who is stupid enough to fall for a sweet messy and annoying boy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
LAST CHAPTER ♡

ATTENTION PLEASE

5.5K 76 6
By schakiko

Hey guys! I'm sosososososooo glad that there are actually people who would ever want to read this fic. I made this for fun (and on my phone at that too) so I didn't really expect anyone to ever be interested to even read a word which is why I'm very thankful :) 

So many nice comments that I appreciate and some critiques that I also appreciate because nobody's perfect right? and everyone has their own perspective. And I respect that. So I really do hope you guys respect each other also okay??

If person A likes the story then let person A to continue like it. If person B hates it, then let person B hate it. No need to fight and all alright >< I may not reply to the comments but i read them. Feel free to tell me what you like or what you hate I'm open to everything ^^ 

Oh and also, I was planning on writing a new marauder fic so be sure to check it out when it's up ;)) 

P/S : Check it if you want. If don't it's fine hehe~ Like I said, I do it for fun and I simply wanted to share it to people. Love you guys lots!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826 40 4
To simply put it, Olivia Randaloff was sick and tired of the way James Potter treated her best friend, Lily Evans. After years of him refusing to lea...
105K 2.1K 35
James Potter might have thought he was in love with Lily Evans but he was yet to meet Eve Brooks. The shy Ravenclaw didn't mean to get hit by the blu...
9.8K 130 28
*A HARRY POTTER MARAUDERS FANFICTION* James Potter- An arrogant, stubborn 'ladies man' who only has eyes for a particular red head by the name of Lil...
39 6 3
Lily Evans has convinced herself that James Potter is just as much of an arrogant toerag as she had always thought, right? But that seems to all be c...