LAST CHAPTER ♡

"MOMMYYY!!! HELEN BROKE THE POT!!!!" Harry shouted.

"I DID NOT!! HARRY DID!!" Helen, Harry's twin shouted back.

"OH MY GOSH YOU KIDS CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?!" Their oldest brother, Athens shouted in the midst.

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP!? IM TRYING TO READ A BOOK HERE!" The second son, Alan, joined in as he was sitting at the backyard.

Anna rolled her eyes. "Okay what is this fuss all about?" She walked outside with an apron and a messy hair. The four year old Harry and his twin sister Helen are now wrestling on the ground. Athens, the 13 year old boy is brewing somekind of a potion with Fred and George. While the 10 years old Alan is sitting under an oak tree reading 'How to transfigure professionally'.

"Okay kids break it up. Break it up I say!" Anna pulled the two four year olds away but they just kept on fighting. She sighed. Anna stood back and pulled out her wand. Athens's and Alan's eyes widened. Both taking cover. Including Fred and George.

"Petrificus Totalus!"

Both Helen and Harry kneeled down. "Mommmyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" They shouted. Anna chuckled. "Now no fighting kids. What did I tell you. Apologise to each other now!" She said sternly.

"Sorry." Harry said.

"Sorry too." Helen said.

Anna released them and hugged them both. "Ron's waiting for you both at the kitchen. With Uncle Sirius." Upon the mention of their godfather they squealed excitedly. "Did he bring the baby?" Harry asked. "Did he mommy?" Helen asked. Anna laughed. "He darling. Go and see his baby." The two toddlers ran cutely into the house. Causing a grin on Anna's face. She quickly repaired the broken pot.

"Repairo."

Suddenly, Anna heard an explode. She turned towards Athens. She crossed her arms. "Athens." Athens grinned. Fred laughed and George, well his face turned green. Anna shook her head. "Alright boys. Enough of your experiments. Go inside and get some lunch." She ordered them. The three of the troublemakers went inside as the laughed out loud at George's face.

Anna went towards Alan. Tapping on his shoulder softly gesturing him to go inside. Alan was never the loud one but he had talents on the guitar. Alan was probably most like her. The only peaceful son. The others are nightmares just like their father. Though she love them all just as much. Alan and Anna walked inside together. The house was lively.

Marlene and Sirius got married and had two sons. One the same age as Harry and the other was probably a few months old. Lily was pregnant with a daughter and Alice had a son. Named Neville. Fred, George and Ron are all Arthur's and Molly's. They were such a nice couple. Though the sons are a bit of a trouble. Percy and Billy are their sons too. Remus married a Ravenclaw girl and had a 10 year old daughter and a 4 year old son. About Harry's and Helen's age.

James thought it would be a nice idea to put up a housewarming today and they did. All the professors also came. It was very lively and smiles are on everybody's faces. Anna couldnt ask for more.

"Aunt Anna I have to go to the bathroom." Sirius's son, Samuel, pulled on Anna's long skirt. Anna smiled. "Right down there honey." Samuel quickly ran off. There were so many kids and kittens. Dibbles's little ones of course. The kids were all chasing the kittens. Well, apart from Athens, Fred and George of course. They kept on pulling stupid pranks on poor uncle Peter. Peter though, still hadnt married yet but he already found the love of his life.

The house gets even more lively when Sirius had turned on a Jazz music. Everyone was talking and laughing. Anna had dreames of this once. She felt a hand softly resting on her shoulders. She knew who it was without even looking. She touched the hand.

"Nice day isnt it?" James voice still tingles in her ear like a lullaby. Anna nodded. "Indeed it is." She turned towards James. "And I have good news." James raised his eyebrows. He placed his hands on Anna's waist. "What is it Anna Potter?" Anna chuckled. "Im pregnant." James's eyes widened. He immediately pulled Anna into a hug and spun her around.

"Hey whats with all the happiness?" Alice voiced out. James and Anna laughed. "We're going to have a new addition to the house." They all also laughed in joy. "God Prongs how much are you planning on having?" Sirius chuckled.

James smiled. "As long as we both didnt reach 40."

And again, the house filled with anonymous laughter.

---------

A/n : Ending's a bit short but well.. i tried lol. I changed the plot a bit. I wanted to make it a happy ending. ;) But yeah! Hope you guys enjoyed and thanks so much for reading weeps ^^