Chapter 13

The rain was pouring so heavily. The girls couldnt go out that day. So most of them had taken their seats on Lily's bed studying. They kept on and on about potions and all that Anna had gotten really bored. Not to mention the last time she saw James was 3 weeks ago.

As the girls were busy studying, Anna slowly crept away and went to the fireplace. She was planning on going to James's.

"The Potter's mansion." She said as she apparated to James's.

Surprisingly, the house was empty. Anna looked around. "Hello?" There was no answer. She sighed. Everyone had probably went out or something. She was planning on heading back but she heard James's voice calling her name. She turned and there he was. Her all time love of the life. She smiled. James looked surprised. Well, when was he not.

She ran towards him as he opened his arms. Anna breathed in his scent. The scent that she had come to love ever since she laid eyes on this boy. James tangled his fingers into Anna's hair making her hair messy. Anna laughed. "James what are you doing?" James chuckled. He stared at Anna long. Eyes gazing upon her blue ones. Anna raised an eyebrow. James seems different today.

"James?" She touched James cheeks. James leaned into Anna's touch. There is something he had longed to do for Anna.

"I have something to show you." He whispered softly. Anna blinked. James grabbed her hands as they walked upstairs. James suddenly chuckled. "The others went out with my parents. They asked me if I wanted to come and I said no. I wanted to see you. I was planning on inviting you just now but you kind of cut me to it. And as always you never cease to amuse me." Anna flushed. Her heart was beating so fast as they walked slowly towards what she thought was James's room.

When they arrived, James smiled. He placed his hands on Anna's shoulders and pushed her in.

As soon as Anna walked in, she could smell the sea. Anna turned around and suddenly they were at the beach at night time. Anna turned curiously towards James. James chuckled. "Well, I found a spell in my dad's old library. I thought you might like it. Its pretty hard to enchant the room but I did my best. I put a sliencing spell on the door so that no one can bother us and-"

Before the boy could finish his rambling, Anna had silenced him with a soft kiss on his lips. James immediately kissed back. Anna pulled away and smiled at James.

"Did you like it?" He asked. Anna nodded quickly. The soft sands tickled her feet. They felt so real. She was so immersed that she didnt realise James had been staring at her non stop. Anna bent down to touch the sand and again it feels so real. Anna couldnt stop grinning like a stupid kid. She grabbed a fistfull of sand and threw it at James. James was taken aback. This too, seems real.

Anna laughed as she quickly ran away. James chased after her. They had a sand fight for quite sometime. Their clothes were full of sand.

Anna managed to throw some on James hair before quickly save herself. Unfortunately, James had took out his wand.

"Petrificus totalus!"

Anna dropped to the ground. Unable to move. Kneeling. She felt weaken. She turned her head towards James. "Hey no fair!" James chuckled. "You started it." He said as he crouched down infront of Anna. Smirking. "And by the way, when did James Potter ever been fair?" He playfully said as he kissed Anna. Anna returned the kiss before pulling away. Teasing him. James groaned.

"Not before you release the spell." She said. James laughed. "Okay okay." He released Anna and before Anna could run away he pinned her down to the ground. Anna squealed. "Naughty girl." Anna blushed.

----------

Anna breathed for air. She looked at James as the boy also gasped. They stared at each other for awhile. Anna seemed quite shaken up. James pulled Anna's hand to his chest. Letting Anna feel his heartbeat.

"Do you trust me?" His voice husky, making Anna let out a soft whimper. Anna nodded. Under the moon, they had indulge into the passion of love. Vowing.

---------

Well, the next Anna knew, she had woken up on James bed, naked. And James too. But what she didnt expect was Sirius in his dog form was sleeping at the edge of the bed. Anna almost jumped. Waking James up.

"What the hell?" She asked James. James laughed. "Its okay. He didnt see you naked. He just had a fight with Remus so he slept with us last night right after you fell asleep." James explained. Before Sirius woke up, Anna quickly grabbed her clothes and put them on. She saw James eyes eyeing every single move.

Anna slowly sat back down and pulled Sirius into her arms. He looks almost like her own dog. "I wished you could stay naked longer." James whispered in her ears. Anna rolled her eyes and smacked the back of James head. "Shut up." James laughed.

James ruffled Sirius's fur. Playing with dog's fluffy ears waking Sirius up. He looked over at James annoyed as he snuggled deeper into Anna's arms. Wanting to continue sleeping. James laughed. "Come on buddy. Wake up." He said softly. Sirius opened one eyes as he let out a barky groan. James only smiled. "Padfoot you should totally keep up the dog shape forever." Sirius barked at James. Anna laughed.

They stayed like that joking for awhile before Lily walked in.

"And here I thought you were a married couple with a house dog for a second." She said as Severus suddenly appeared next to her. James raised an eyebrow. Hes still naked though but he had the blanket covering his lower half. "And what do you think you're doing here Snivellus?" Both Anna and Lily glared at James.

"His name is Severus, James. Try to learn that." Lily said angrily. James rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever." Sirius snickered as he jumped into James arms which James gladly open. Anna sighed. "You better stop all the bullying James or I might I actually break up with you."

This time Severus snickered.

James rolled his eyes. "Okay okay. Touché." Anna smiled. She watches as Remus and Peter also walked in. Sirius immediately stiffened. He probably had smelled Remus. Anna and James laughed. Sirius wouldnt dare to even turned towards Remus. "What did you do to the poor dog Moony?" James asked in between his laughter. Remus sighed.

"Fine. I forgive you."

Sirius barked excitedly and jumped out of James's hands. Circling around Remus. "You're the worst dog ever." Lily said as Sirius continued circling madly. They all laughed. Believe it or not, even Severus laughed.

And secretly Anna thought. In maybe 15 years time, would they still be standing like this, laughing together. Smiling like theres no sadness in the world. Bickering as if they were born as siblings. Would they still be alive in 15 years time. Would they still see each other in 15 years time. With wrinkles and grey hair appearing.

Anna felt her hand tangling with James large and warm ones. She smiled.

Probably, it will.