Chapter 8

As Anna walked into the Hall she quickly sat on the furthest away from the other kids. Enjoying her breakfast. She slowly ate while staring at an apple. Wondering how did the texture got so smooth and how the colour had gotten so red.

Suddenly the Hall fall into silence. She looked around wondering what was going on and saw the Marauders standing at the door. Sirius scratched his head clearly looking guilty and so is Remus. No difference from Peter. And James. She couldnt make out what had happened with James.

The said boy suddenly just ran towards her and hugged her tightly. Anna didnt know what to feel. Shes clearly still angry at him but the way James is holding her with his body shaking badly made Anna felt weird.

"I thought I lost you." He whispered. Anna knew that Lily did not have any feelings for James but this boy had feelings for her best friend. Anna pushed him away roughly. "Im an outcast remember? Why should you be losing me. And moreover look over your girlfriend a little bit more. Shes all worn out and you only cared about yourself."

Anna was harsh. She knows that. But James deserved it. After what he had said to her. "No I was being stupid. I was confused. I was mad. I didnt know what I was saying. Anna you're not an outcast. You're certainly not. Please. Im so sorry. Really am." He said pleading. Anna didnt look at him instead she turned towards Remus. Yesterday this boy didnt even stop them from bullying severus and she was having none of that.

Remus sighed. "I know. Im at fault. I shouldve stopped them but I didnt. I was to blame."

"And I supported James. Im so sorry Anna. We were all so sorry." Sirius said. Anna was surprised Sirius was being serious for the first time despite his name (XD stupid joke lmao).

Anna didnt reply. Instead she stood up not saying a thing and walked away. Those boys deserve it. They deserve some painful ignorings. Anna walked through the hallway and realised that lots of people had came to apologise.

Anna dismissed all of them saying that its fine. Shes fine. But they wont stop. Anna had to warn them that if they wont stop saying sorry she might not want to accept their apology and that made everyone shut up.

Anna had Transfiguration this morning. She walked faster not wanting to be late. She stopped on her tracks when she saw Lily went into a dark corner. She slowly followed but soon regret it. Severus and Lily were making out.

She turned and about to walk away when she bumped into James. He looked surprised. Anna was even more so. But if she let him say anything right now the couple that was making out would hear them.

"Anna look-" Anna shushed him and quickly pushed him away but he was persistent. He wanted Anna to hear him out. "No Anna listen-" Anna cupped his mouth in her hands. Again she tried to push James away from the scene but it does not seems to work. Anna groaned.

"Ann-" James eyes widened. Anna's lips were on his. He didnt know what to do. Anna pulled away and succesfully pushed him out of the scene. She flushed a deep red. But at least they were not found out. Though Anna was embarassed, but she knows that ought to keep James shut for the rest of the day.

"I forgive you okay? Now if you'll excuse me." She said chiquely as she rushed away from him. Arriving at the class just in time. The class was still empty. Great. She gasped for air as she sat down. She was so embarassed she thought she was going to die.

Anna reminicsed the scene. James's lips felt awfully soft on hers. And since she was short, she had to tiptoe and reached up. It was exhausting. Anna touched her lips. That was her first kiss.

Slowly the class started to fill up. Lily and Severus held hands and sat side by side. It causes a commotion for a while. Since everyone knows Lily is dating James. James sat three tables next to her. She glanced at him and saw James didnt say anything. His fingers touched his lips. Anna blushed.

Professor McGonagall walked in and immediately started the lesson. Anna saw Marlene sitting next to Alice and Frank at the table infront of her. Only Anna was sitting alone.

"Alright now I want all of you to pair up." Professor McGonagall gave her orders as to what she wants the students to do. Anna started to feel uncomfortable since she had no partner. And she definitely did not want to partner up with James after what just happened.

Anna fidgeted anxiously as people begin to partner up. She saw Sirius skipping towards Marlene winking at her on the way. While peter partnered up with Remus. She scanned for James but he was nowhere to be found until the boy suddenly pulled a chair next to her and sat down.

She bit her lips.

James confusion clearly was gone since he was smirking so badly as if he owned Anna. "So.. about what just happened." He started. He chuckled as he saw Anna's cheeks flushed red. "I-I was only s-shutting you up." Anna stuttered. Cool Anna. Real cool.

James went closer towards her. "Oh yeah? Well I didnt quite catch what happened just now so mind rewinding?" Anna is now blushing madly. She bit her lips as she moved away from James. "I told you I only did that because you wouldnt sh-"

Anna blinked. She couldnt move. James lips are on hers. Right now. In public. In class. IN PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL'S CLASS. James pulled away and smirked. He stared at Anna. Anna felt like dying.

"Shut up." He whispered.

Not many saw what just happened but Sirius definitely saw it since he was whistling like a mad dog. Lily laughed and Severus smiled. Anna couldnt think of anything else. She just wanted to hide away. She pulled her book to her face and hid behind it. She heard James chuckling and the boy's hands reached for hers.

He pulled one of her hand and held it tight under the table. "So the transfiguration project." Anna gritted her teeth. "How am I supposed to be able to think right now!" She growled at James, still embarassed.

James laughed. "Well thats your fault for teasing me like that. James Potter does not kiss half heartedly. And that one I gave you was barely a kiss."

Anna shook her head. "Thats because Lily and Severus were-" she stopped abruptly. Realising thay James probably still had feelings for Lily. She didnt want to hurt him. James smiled. "Anna I already know Snape and Lily were dating. I can feel it. I just dont want to admit the truth. Up until just now I was still determine to make Lily mine when you make that move."

He gave Anna an evil grin. Anna bit her lips again. "You know you were the one that made me change my mind. Im no longer in love with Lily Im in love with you. And I also realised that you bit your lips a lot when you were nervous. Which made matter even worse."

He laughed as Anna slapped his sides with her book.

"Miss Blythe, Mr Potter. Do you have anything to share with the class?" Anna was about to answer when suddenly James puts his arm around her shoulders. "No Professor I was just confessing my love to her." Anna pushed him away as the whole class whistled stupidly. Some clapping like a seal.

"Well if thats the case will you please do it out of class. I am teaching and I wish to have a peaceful time." The class laughed including James.

Anna looked at her hands which were still entangled with James. This seems like a dream to her. A very beautiful one indeed. She smiled to herself.

Upon noticing such a cute behavior from Anna, James couldnt help but leaned in and pecked her lips once more resulting a flushed tomato Anna. James laughed.

He had chosen the wrong girl all along. What a stupid and dumb guy he is.