The Older Sister Of Draco Mal...

By draher

This story takes part in second year up to last year when Draco finds out that his 9 year older sister is mar... More

A Surprise
Draco finds out the truth
Draco's Birthday
Over Protective Little Brother, apologies and stating the obvious
The Wedding and saying goodbye
The Honeymoon part 1
Honeymoon part 2 (smut warning)
Surprises for all
Baby names and first month
Gender check
A Early Birth
Taking Baby Galexia to Hogwarts
The end of the year
Summer Holidays Part 1
Summer Holidays Part 2 Singing
Summer Holidays Part 3 Put a silencing charm on!! Smut
Back to Hogwarts
Four years later.
Home not sweet home
An escape from doom!
Close to death
SHOUT OUT!
Depending on you
This is how we fight
I'm pregnant again!
Holiday Surprise
Adorable Pets and annoying twins
Birthday!
Little cousins
TWINS?!?!?!?!

New family

483 7 0
By draher

Draco's POV
"Hi everyone, who wants to hold Scorpius and who wants to hold Galexia?". Mother and Father held Scorpius and I went to my sister who was holding Galexia. Y/n passed me Galexia I held her and gazed into her face. She had galaxy eyes that will change to grey on April, May, June July, August, September and October, platinum blonde hair with a strip of purple with silver dots in it because if a child is born on the exactly same time as the Galexy was shown then she'll have that but like the eyes only on those months left.
"Y/n we were wondering that you could come round ours till the end of the summer holidays because Daniel has too go to Egypt tomorrow." Mother said and father and I nodded. "Of course I'll come" she replied. The docter came back in and told Y/n that she could go home now. So we all flooed to Malfoy Manor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.1K 30
Harry Potter has an affair with Draco Malfoy while he's dating Ginny Weasley. Blood boils and people change. {6th year Harry Potter} DISCLAIMER: I do...
45.2K 1K 62
*COMPLETED* The Golden Trio go back to Hogwarts to retake their seventh year. They then find out they must be married to someone with no choice. Herm...
50.1K 2.2K 17
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 2 in the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read the first book before this one. Draco Malfoy is ba...
7.7K 297 19
(Sequel) It has been a year since her adventure in the wizard world. One day, she was at her uncle's work place. She went to take a nap in the break...