Well... There Goes The 4th Wa...

De ManyFandomsOneWolf

Kayla woke up knowing she was in a book. She didn't know how, or why, but she just KNEW. Nothing would make h... Mai multe

The...Dragon?
Can't Sit With the Cool Kids

Realization

49 2 12
De ManyFandomsOneWolf

     I woke up with a start. At first, I had no idea where I was, then I remembered I was at a birthday party sleepover with my friend Lizzie, in a hotel. Lizzie was 2 years older than me at 16, so we had even been allowed to go alone, Lizzie in charge.
     Lizzie and I have been best friends since I was 3, but Lizzie moved to England after middle school. We had kept in contact over FaceTime, though. (And I got used to the accent change) We finally got to see each other in person again this summer, at this sleepover! I had given Lizzie a card with a picture of us reading, "Kayla Faye and Lizzie Myers, the partners in crime: reunited!" She got a kick outa that.
     This temporary expositional flashback wasn't the only thing I woke up feeling, though. I woke up feeling that I was, without a doubt, in a book. Don't ask me how I know, because I don't, but I felt it in my bones that I was in a book. I considered waking up Lizzie about this newfound information.. but would she understand? Would she understand how rooted this was in my brain? How there wasn't even a part the size of a piece of dust in my brain that doubted the fact I was in a book? No.. maybe later. Besides, Lizzie's grumpy after she wakes up.
     I decided to get out my phone.. and it was dead. OF COURSE. I checked my suitcase for the charger. Front pocket... nothing. Big pocket... nope. I cleaned out the whole thing... nada.  I always forget something, any time I go on a trip away from home. This hotel was pretty nice though, so I decided to check out the shop and see if I could buy one... although I doubted it. I took the elevator down, and I have to admit I love pushing any type of button. Doorbells, elevator buttons, I guess I just like activating it.
     Anyways, I made my way down to the lobby floor, and headed to the front desk. I stood behind another girl, who looked around my age. She was at least 2 inches taller than me, though, and I wondered what she was doing down here alone... although I guess maybe she was at a sleepover, too. "Name?" The person at the front desk said. "Lakota McMyers." The now identified girl "Lakota" said. I thought that was a pretty weird name... but I don't wanna judge. She was reporting some sort of problem, and I assume it was something minor. I really don't think anyone had expected it when a dragon burst into the room.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

282K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...