MY WORLD'S KING

Od musicialtie

It's story of a girl who is the craziest fan of the rockstar of the nation. Her only dream is to meet him jus... Více

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 3
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
AUTHOR NOTE
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Hello there world,, I am back!!!
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Announcement
Part 64
Author note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Announcement
Part 79
PART 80

Part 44

5.5K 446 25
Od musicialtie

" Nandini are you ready with the song?" Manik asked her during the workshop." Song??? " Nandini shuttered from her 'drooling Manik' zone.

" Yes. Song. What? Why are you acting so confused? I told you na that lyrics will be of yours and composition of mine. Didn't I? Then ? Why so confused? " Manik scoffed tuning his guitar.Nandini was startled. She had completely forgotten about any workshop or anything due to the unexpected things happened in her life.

The thing only her mind reminded was ' Unexpected Magical Confession Of The Manik Malhotra ' .

" Nandini ??? " Manik patted her shoulder a little and gestured ' What? 'Nandini gulped the fear as she very well knew how professional he was when it came to his work. His music.

" Wohh MainBhulGayi. " she said in one go lowering her gaze.Her lightening speed statement confused him. He stared at her for explanation.Nandini looked at him. His raised eye brow 'speak out the truth ' look scared her and she stammered

" I have forgotten about it. Song prepare nehi kia ? "

" WHAT? " Manik was surprised with her confession. " How could you forget about it? You have hardly two days for submission and now you're saying that you have forgotten? Kaise Nandini? "Guilt started forming as tears inside her. Guilt was not for not completing her song but making angry her mentor.

Manik noticed the tears in her eyes and soon his strict perfect teacher mode replaced with a soft over loving boyfriend.

" Nandu... hey hey I didn't mean to scare you or whatever. Woh toh bus I was tensed for your submission. Tum nehi kaha tha na that you want to score the highest. So was thinking of helping you out. Please. Don't cry. Didn't mean to hurt you. "

Manik , the boyfriend started pacifying his upset girlfriend bidding bye to his ever famous professionalism.

Watching the boyfriend's pampering how could the girlfriend miss the opportunity of showing her tantrums !!

So having the soft boyfriend Manik, Nandini shrugged his arms around her and uttered while sobbing" Isshme meri kya galti hai? I am not at fault. Sab tunhari galti hai. "

Listening the sudden yet cute accusations Manik became startled. But before he could defend himself , his queen of pout girlfriend attacked him with her one of the cutely unique pout and said" yes Manik Malhotra. You. You're responsible for this. Nahi tum bangalore jate, humuri fight hoti, nahi main depression me jati. Fir your surprise. My almost heart attack. And then after that always you're sticking with me and making me adhesive with you. Aub bolo when I am supposed to work on the lyrics? All are completely your fault. You should be punished. "

Manik was awestruck hearing her. Her accusations made him stunned. It was not that he was sad but happy as for the first time he had seen the right in her eyes.

She had always considered him as The Rockstar Manik Malhotra not the simple Manik, he wished for.

But that time he had finally seen the spark, the right in her eyes for him. And that made his heart whelmed. Happy. Satisfied.

" What? Now you say is it my fault? Meri galti hai k I couldn't concentrate? Bolo bolo? Ohh... Manik Malhotra now has nothing to say... Manik Malhotra has nothin..."Before she could complete her 'nothing' was replaced by ' everything' and that were a pair of thin soft alluring lips.

To express his happiness Manik pulled her towards him and kissed her hard. That kiss surprised her at the first place but then soon in a blink her lips started reciprocating after all they were the favourite to her rosy lips.

That kiss had a certain passion. Passion of happiness and satisfaction and immense love. They pulled apart gasping for air and rested their heads against each other. It was a mutual understanding of them. Both of them didn't want to apart after sharing such passionate kiss.

" We are in college " Nandini whispered.

" I don't care. I can love my girlfriend whenever I want. " came a straight and rightful reply and to prove his words he again pulled her and slammed his lips with her for another mind blowing heavenly kiss.

*****

" This boy !!! Uff. What would I do with him? He always do whatever he wants to. Puri dunia ki toh parwa hi nehi iise. Concert se bhag gaya. No one even knows where is he? Upar se this workshop. The reputation of college is at stake. If he continues ignoring the workshop then I afraid kahi woh larki complaints na karde. She is not that easy girl. No. Manik. I won't let you spoil my reputation. "

A frustrated Niyonika threw the page3 paper reading the news of Manik. Then threw order to her manager" Trace him. Call his manager. Ask Aman. I want him here till tomorrow. "

" but Mam Manik sir is in college. Conducting the workshop. " Niyonika's manager informed her to shock her to the core.

" What? He is in college? " a surprised Niyonika thought " But he left the concert party then he was literally disappeared the entire day yesterday. And now you're saying he is conducting the workshop? "

She was in deep thought then muttered under his breath " Why am I having the feeling of something very fissy. It's not my arrogant braty son's style. It's something very serious. "

she recalled her few days back encounter with Nandini. And even the first day meet of Manik with Nandini also knocked her evil smart mind." Its not what it was looking like. I need to find out. "

" listen I want every detail of the student Nandini Moorthy. And ask the principal to announce the xams this week itself. I need to dig the secret out. " barking order she picked up the cell and dialed someone.

" Hello Aman. Malhotra Heights in half an hour sharp. "

****Canteen

" I am so happy that Manik came for the workshop. You know even shreya also became very tensed for your submission. But thanks to universe that at last he managed. " Abhi kept blabbering his worries fully missing the glow and lost look at his best friend who was lost recalling her blushy encounter with her world's king.

A soft vibration in her phone did the honour to break her trances which Abhi's continuous ranting failed to.She unlocked her cell and a reddish smile crept on her face but it soon turned pale reading the msg

" Let's go for lunch. Waiting at the parking. Come fast. "

Her heart skipped a bit. How could she go with him during college hour? What will she going to say Abhi? What if anyone spot them together? No. She couldn't take any risk.

Before she could reply another beep made her paced her heartbeat.With trembling fingers she opened the msg and what she found made her jump in her feet in dead fear.

" Nandu. What happened? Why are you looking so scared? Tell me kya hua? " a confused Abhi quickly stood to support his horrified friend and made her sit. And left to fetch some water for her.

She gulped the fear and recalled the statement

" I know you won't come and will make excuses. But I am damm hungry and not in a mood for your jibes. So I am coming there. Suit yourself. "

No. She couldn't let that happen. Her feared gaze roamed around the canteen and found it full with the crazy fan girls of Manik whose queue sometimes even didn't let her entire the jamming room of Manik. She literally had to struggle to entire her workshop room due to the crazy fan girls who were keep standing there to get a slight glimpse of Manik.

She gulped and quickly replied                    " No. Please. Don't"

" Ohh girlfriend. You're so late. Tilt your chin. I am already here baby. "

Came a reply within a blink. 

And she didn't need to raise her gaze as the sudden " wooo aaahhh omggg goshhh" kind of hill breaking drooling sound signalled her of His famous arrival.

Irritatingly she shook her head and tilted her gaze to find the expected chaos in front of the entrance of the canteen and the tired look at his poor strong bodyguards who were trying to do their job.

Sometimes she really felt pity for his ten bodyguards who were tackling his craziness day and night. And three of them even were appointed for her too Which she opposed but couldn't in front of his over protecting plead.

She was in her thoughts when she heard those doodling sounds paced more towards her.Manik was walking towards her proudly and his bodyguards were making way for him. His face was containing that mischievous smirk which indicating her mind of something coming.

" Manik Malhotra , If you will do any mischief here toh I swear on My World's King's poster , you will be dead today. " she mentally noted and composed her thumping heart which started reacting with his pacing proximity.

She felt Abhi's presence beside her and took a deep breath trying hard to control her blush seeing the smirk playing on his lips.

" Hey Nandini. "

Manik straight came and greeted her. She was too scared to reply." hello sir. How are you? " Abhi greeted him back with a sheepish smile.

"Good. " Manik replied shortly then turning again to her said" Well if you guys don't mind can I join you? Actually I am too hungry. And as you guys can see they won't let me eat properly"

He kept staring her with his mischievous look for her reaction.

But instead of replying him , Nandini turned around the others who were then started envying her luck.

Some of them were shooting daggers to her. Some were cursing her under their breath. Thought it was not new for her then. But yet finding herself being cursed directly made her heart sad. And suddenly her all anger clouded on Manik. And she mentally added another note to get back to him.

" Of course sir. Please be seated. " Abhi invited him happily and smartly Manik took a place next to Nandini forcing Abhi to take the other side seat.

" I will get you something. What do you like to have? " Abhi enquired politely after all he was none other than The Rockstar Manik Malhotra. He deserved attention.

Manik was busy staring his angry bird so he missed Abhi. But on a surprise they heard" chicken cheese sandwich without chilly with coke and chocolate mousse. "

Both of Abhi and Manik turned towards Nandini. While Abhi got heart attack whereas Manik received heartwarming happiness knowing how perfectly she knew about him.

" Nandu !!!! " Abhi gazed at her disbelief misunderstanding Manik's awestruck look as a discomfort.

Nandini understood the blunder she had done. She just opened her mouth to damage control when Abhi himself saved her saying " ohh how could I forget you have already done PhD on him. "

He then continued turning towards Manik " Woh sir the thing is she is the biggest fan of your. So she knows everything about you. I toh even saying that she can beat Google about you. She is dying for yo..."

" Abhiii " a stern voice made him stopped in middle. Nandini gestured him to stop his blabbering with a murderous glare.

" I... I should get your food. Excuse me. " saying Abhi disappeared to save himself from his best friend's warth.

" dara dia bechare ko. " Manik mocked .

" what the hell are you doing here ? " Nandini asked him in a stren low tone.

" Because... " he slided his right hand below the table and grabbed her left wrist and caressing the tattoo over her wrist band and said lovingly" Because I love you and was missing you"

His that one tone and all her anger flew away very far. She turned her sideways to look at him. And seeing his flooded with love eyes she just wanted nothing but hug him tight. But the surrounding forced her desires to stop so as his.

" That's why bola tha let's go out for lunch. But you toh you. Now aub bhukto. "

Manik pinched her gauging the same desires in her eyes too. Nandini did understood the inner meaning of his teasing and scoffed" Maaanikkk !! You're unbelievable. "

" that I know sweetheart. " he winked and she turned her face to hide her blush.

The entire canteen witnessed the blush and smirk on their faces. Some of them smelled some ignition. Some of them just shrugged away the intense eye locks between them keeping themselves busy drooling the hottie seating in front of them wearing red tshirt faded blue torn jeans and sexy hat to radiant his killing charm more. But the common was all were busy clicking as much as snaps of Manik to hike their social networking sites.

The rest of the lunch period just went like that. Manik's mischievous double meaning talks, Abhi's drooling and Nandini's immense blush and guilt of not telling her best friends the truth.

****Malhotra heights

" actually mam there was few media interviews for valentines day special . So They were kept requesting me. That's why Manik sir returned from the concert earlier. "

Aman replied confidently watching the not satisfying look at Niyonika's face.

He very well knew how the mother of his boss was. After all managing the great empire of Malhotra's was not a matter of joke. You had to be keen to every single thing. And Niyonika Malhotra was a lady with keen eyes and extremely smart business skills which Manik had inherited.

" Are you sure there was nothing without this? " she asked playing with the paperweight which was clearly indicating that she didn't buy his words.But working with Malhotra's for last 5 years , he was perfect in hiding the nervousness. And moreover that he had a very genuine soft corner for his master. And knowing the ugly truth that how his mother was behind his happiness always worried him. So he tried his best to protect his boss Manik shelling from his mother.

" yes mam. It's all what it is. And today I requested him to attend the workshop to save our reputation. After all the world is now aware of the news that's Manik Malhotra is conducting a workshop. So if the result will turn out to be bad then it will not only spoil the college reputation as well as his too. "

That time Niyonika looked little bit satisfied with his explanation. And said " hmm. That's indeed a thing. Make sure he will associate with the workshop perfectly and I want a tremendously successful event. Got it. Manik is your responsibility Aman. "

" certainly mam. I will take care of him. " saying he took her leave and sighed a deep breath returning from the dragon's den alive.

" But yet why am I still smelling the fuss? No. I need to gear up. Manik Manik Manik. Baby your loss is always my gain. And I am dead sure I am near of another gain. " she spun the paperweight with an evil smile.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

260K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
173K 16.5K 33
He lived into a miseries but She was spending her life in a living hell unaware of her past connection with someone. What happens when both blame eac...
577K 29.5K 28
Well this is a story of a guy who never wanted to get married but had to as per his mother's and father insistence....a girl who wanted a prince char...
583 50 18
It is based on my imagination taehyung a idol fall in love with her fan who is Indian but she didn't knew that his friend who secretly loves heris he...