Silent Pleasure [ BTS JJK ] '...

By StupidButCute00

In which Jungkook who is the rich playboy chooses to marry a girl who lost her ability to talk. Highest ranki... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 : New Year Special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Final )
Epilogue : Bluebell

Chapter 02

78.7K 3.1K 1.4K
By StupidButCute00

Chapter 01: When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.

                                                                                                                                 -Malala Yousafzai-

******

  A heavy silence settled over you, thicker than the uneasy tension in the atmosphere.

From the corner of your eyes, you could know he was staring at you, you were way too scared to look at him and you kept on looking down at your fingers that were nervously playing with each other. 

You were telling yourself everything will be fine, After all you managed to make him sit in the cafe with you again but the man were in deep thoughts too, he didn't know whether to believe you or not. 

"You can hear, Can't you?" he started again breaking the awkward silence in the place. Though his question was stupid at this point. But, he felt the need to have a confirmation.

You slowly nodded to him.

He nodded; "Hmm..... Seems like my mother is finally run out of girls or she changed her idea of a perfect girl." He mumbled to himself ignoring the look in your face. You heard him.

'Run of girls ? '  This words repeated in your mind.

  It hurts. Every time is a new wound, a new scar to add to the collection.

People possibly don't know how words can hurt. but to you ...this ' Run of girls' expression was the worst so far.  you would rather took a knife to your skin than hearing those words.

  ' Am I less human because i can't speak like you do ?  ' 

You cannot cry now, you cried so many times but not now. 

You taught yourself to only look at the good side of the world, People are gonna talk anyway.

"What's your name?" he began talking again not even caring to apologize for his rude comment, You wanted to stand up and leave but you can't after everything you did so far. 

You know it's impossible for him to accept you but at least your mom can say that you tried, even though this might be hard for the two of you. 

Again, You took the notebook and wrote your name. 

He took it and read ' Y/N ...' 

"So you're name is Y/N !! " He read out loud, You answered with a nod, "And my mother is the one who set up this blind date, Right?" he said with a smirk in his tone, the young man just had the craziest idea ever, He didn't know his life will have a U turn after this but all what matters to him now is making his mom stop this 'Blind Date' things. 

Jungkook was about to speak when the waitress joined asking what they want to order. 

Rolling his eyes he spoke, "Get us two Short Macchiato" 

"Right away, Sir..." the waitress wrote that in her small notebook, bowed, and left.

"Look Miss Y/N , I will be honest with you ..." Jungkook cleared his throat and began, You carefully looked at him listening to every word he was about to say, "This whole blind dates thing is starting to annoy me, I have been in like hundred of them, But i just reject everyone. I am not ready to settle down," 

 Biting your lips, you nodded your head and looked a bit away from his eyes having an idea about what he's about to say. 

 But he didn't say anything which caused you to look up at him again, he was focused on you, he was so used to be around the confident type of girls who'd use every opportunity to flirt and get his attention but, you..... you were a different case, somehow you remind him of the Mimosa plant. The Notice-me-not plant, from your hair to your clothes, you were everything but the type of girls his mom usually picks which was fishy to him, Jungkook doesn't remember seeing you at any formal party and your name doesn't seem familiar to him even your look doesn't seem belonging to someone special.

Plus.......You couldn't speak.

'So why mother picks her ?! ' he thought.

 He suddenly stood up taking your hand by surprise, you jumped a little and your heart skipped a beat from the sudden skin touch but you were confused enough from the way he was dragging you outside to even think of his hand that was holding yours tightly.

Still holding you, he paid for the coffee and you both walked outside, the cool breeze already reaching your cheeks to change their color to a spring rose pink, but that wasn't only because of the weather.  Jungkook seemed to notice as he let go of your hand right away.

That was new to him, he was always the one getting uncomfortable with girls touching him when he doesn't want it, and surely never been in a situation where a girl refused his simple touches.

He cleared his throat then offered the coffee to you, you took from him as the warmth of the cup traveled to your palms, You smiled for no reason. 

"I want you to come with me, this place isn't good to have a talk..." You heard him saying and the next thing you found yourself inside a beautiful car, "We'll discuss things better in my place..." 

You swallowed, His place ? 

You suddenly get nervous in the mention of his house. 

"Don't worry, you'll understand everything as soon as you get there." He added and start the engine and start his drive home.

You held into the coffee wondering what's going to happen next. You don't like coffee, you never did but how to tell him that, you didn't know, so ..You decided to hold it.

----------------

After what it seems like 30 min of driving, he finally stopped next to a house, the place was in the very corner of the city, there weren't any houses near, it was big and modern but, what caught your attention the most was the garden, the bonsai trees lined the perfect lawn in their wooden boxes, In the centre there was a pond as large as a small lake with flowering lily pads and a wooden bridge that crossed the middle so you could look down at the koi carp.The flower beds were a riot of May colour and even on close inspection they were weed-free.

You couldn't take your eyes of it, smiling at the beautiful sight, Jungkook seems to notice as he stare at you fighting back the smile that wants to break out.

It was new to him but he finds your bright smile cute, his gaze was soft and he doesn't drop his eyes for a moment. This smile in your face, He doesn't know that he's going to want to remember it for a long time. 

He doesn't know, A time will come when he will kill for this smile.

"Do you like it?" he asked, you jumped when he spoke, you totally forget he was there as you were staring at his garden, but the look on his face wasn't bothered instead he had a calm expression so you just nodded. "I glad you do ........ let's get inside now," He added and started walking.

You both entered. 

You actually had an idea of how the exterior of the house might be just by looking at the outside design, but you didn't expect this. The house was new, very new. It looked like it had been finished last week. It looked almost too new in some strange way. It was as if it had rolled off a production line, but they had forgotten to apply the mandatory layer of color to it. The windows were huge and seemingly inspired by something truly alien.

Anyone could see into the house from an uncomfortable distance. From here, you could see surfaces of white, glossy plastic that iced over the kitchen, granite enforced the walls in their straight, uninspired monotony. There wasn't a single square meter of organic material in sight. Not even a comforting wallpaper that imitated warmth in some way. 

The house was a livable, modern mausoleum. 

"Welcome home, Sir.." Your staring was cut off by a lady slightly bowing to the man next to you.

"Prepare dinner, we'll be having around 8...." Jungkook coldly told her and she nodded right away."Y/N sshi, Follow me.." he told you and start walking, You looked at the lady who didn't seem surprised by your presence, she just repeated the bow she gave Jungkook, you smiled at her and offered her the coffee in your hand.

The maid seemed taken aback of the way you smiled, she was never treated this way from any of Jungkook's guests. it kinda warmed her heart as she gladly accepted the coffee from you.

"Thank you, Miss.." she thanked you, again, bowing slightly.

Jungkook was watching from a distance still trying to fight his mind. Is she acting or she is real ? the way she smiles is it real or fake ? He thought.

Because of your condition you didn't meet people that may ruin your soul, you stayed away from them the way they did, your heart wasn't touched. All you have were your kind nature that seems to grow with you, you couldn't approach people first but those few friends you had in your life were attracted to your kindness. 

"Y/N sshi..." Jungkook called you again, with a last smile to the lady you walked toward Jungkook slowly.

*******

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4 in fanfiction on 171222
222K 6.9K 53
When you asked the biggest Playboy of your University to become your sex partner. A Jimin Fanfic Playboy!Au (WAS "SEX EDUCATION")
260K 10.3K 21
Kim taehyung college hearthrob and a playboy who fall in love with Jeon Jungkook.. If you let others to touch you jungkook.. You know what will I do...