Khloe {Alec Lightwood}

By SparklyAura

In which a girl stands in the shadow of her sister. Until now. Extended summary inside [Season 1 ShadowHunter... More

Extended Summary & Disclaimer
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.

06.

11.8K 226 57
By SparklyAura

Season 1 Episode 6: Men And Angels.

Shortly after Luke had fallen Clary, Khloe and Jace loaded him into Simons van and they had hurried over to Magnus'.

"What happened?" Magnus asked clearing space on his couch for Khloe and Simon to lay Luke down.

"He was attacked," Simon replied.

"He needs a warlock! He needs you." Clary said.

"Put him here," Magnus instructed placing a white sheet on the couch.

"Where are you?" Luke muttered under his breath as his face crinkled up.

Khole and Simon carefully placed Luke on the couch while Clary stood off to the side and watched Khloe and Simon carefully place Luke on the couch.

Luke's shirt was torn and large claw marks dug deep into his chest. He continued to move about despite everyone's attempts to calm him down. He continued mumbling under his breath.

Clary and Khloe kneeled beside Luke being able to make out a few of the incoherent words that passed through his lips.

"Jocelyn! Jocelyn?" Luke called out looking at the twins.

"No, Luke, it's Clary and Khloe. Can you hear me?" Clary asked grabbing ahold of his hand.

"Girls, listen to me, you have to listen to me. I have to tell you, just in case--" Luke began to talk but before he could finish Clary cut him off.

"No don't even say it, don't," Clary begged to shake her head.

"No, listen to me," Luke muttered out his dark eyes scanning over Clary before landing on Khloe.

"Don't," Clary continued hushing Luke while Magnus addressed Simon.

"Was he bitten by an Alpha?" Magnus asked, the calm of his usual tone had disappeared and the only thing remained in his voice was worry.

"Yeah, why?" Simon asked.

Khloe looked up at Magnus as he began to count down from three. By the time he had reached one Luke lurched up from the couch with emerald green eyes and loud out a loud growl.

"Oh my god!" Clary yelled as Khloe pulled her back slightly.

After Luke fell back down on the cushioned couch everyone tried to hold him down as he began moving around and yelling.

Magnus watched Luke for a moment in thought. He walked around the couch and towards an entrance to a different room.

"Where do you think you're going?" Simon asked.

"Hold him down," Magnus called back.

"Does it look like we have much of a choice?" Khloe yelled back struggling to restrain the groaning man.

"We don't have a lot of time," Magnus replied when he finally walked back in with a few items in his hands. He leaned forward and placed something in Luke's mouth.

"It'll take a few moment to take effect."

"What's happening to him?"

"Random werewolf transformation."

"Its a side effect of the poison in the alpha bite."

Luke's grunting and yelling calmed but didn't stop. Clary reached forward and placed his hand on the side of his face in a comforting way.

"How do we help him?" Khloe asked Magnus.

"I'll need you to come with me please." Magnus pointed at Khloe.

Khloe looked at Magnus and back down at Luke to afraid to leave him.

"He'll be okay, I just need you for a moment."

Khloe nodded after a moment of hesitation. Magnus lead Khloe into the room he had previously been.

He pointed at a few item asking if she could grab them. She nodded gently as he walked over to the opposite side of the room to grab a few things.

Khloe swallowed thickly as she looked out the doorway and saw Luke laying down still jerking slightly.

The thought of losing Luke consumed her as tears began to prick the edges of her eyes. She didn't want to lose Luke like she had her mother and best friend.

By the time Magnus had finished collecting all the tools needed Khloe hadn't even picked up a single item Magnus asked her too.

He walked over to her side and followed her gaze. He sighed lightly when he caught her watching Luke. He placed the items down on the bench in front of him and turned to Khloe placing his hands on her shoulder.

"Khloe, look at me," Magnus said pulling the girl's attention away from Luke and towards the glittering warlock.

"Hm?" She responded with.

"You need to listen to me."

"Okay, I'm listening," Khloe replied giving Magnus as much attention as she could.

"Do you want to save Luke?" Magnus asked.

Khloe frowned at the Warlock a slight wave of disbelief crossed with anger passed through her, "Of course I want to save him! He and Clary are all I have left."

"I know. But you need to listen to me when I say the more you think about it the worse it will get. Stop distracting yourself and focus on what you can do to help."

"You're right." Khloe let out a shaky breath and grabbed the items Magnus had instructed her to.

As Khloe was about to walk out the room Magnus stopped her and took the items from her hands. "Look Khloe, I know you're worried but you must concentrate. Focus on not what can't do, but what you can do."

"What can I do?" Khloe asked.

"You can help me save Luke."

Khloe took a deep breath and nodded wiping away a stray tear and picking up the final items that Magnus had previously instructed her to grab.

Khloe and Magnus hurried out into the main room, Khloe less distracted now then she was a few moments ago.

Khloe tipped the items on the same table and Magnus immediately began to work on something. 

"The bark will stop the transformation for now but Luke needs an antidote to stop the poison in his system, and I don't have all the ingredients here." Magnus pointed at two items on the table. "Pour them in there and start mixing them would you sweetie?"

Khloe did as instructed as Clary spoke to Magnus as he walked over to another shelf. "Just tell me what you need and how to get it."

"No you stay here Luke will need you if he wakes up," Magnus replied pointing at Clary.

"When he wakes up." Khloe corrected the warlock.

"I'll go." Simon said at the same time as Jace walked in saying, "I'll go."

Khloe rolled her eyes knowing that they were both competing for Clary's attention but she kept her mouth shut knowing full well that it was none of her business.

"Jace," Magnus said touching his bruised chin while he walked past, causing Jace to flinch slightly, "What happened to you?"

"Luke's car may have found its way into a pole while I was stashing it. I don't do Mundane driving." Jace replied walking around the bench and grabbing a tissue wiping away and blood before peaking over Khloe shoulder to see what she was mixing.

"How is Mundane driving any different from Shadowhunter driving?" Khloe asked turning back to face Jace.

"It doesn't matter. What do you need for the antidote?" Jace replied quickly changing the subject.

"Hey, I got this!" Simon replied.

"No offense Simon but I don't really think you do," Khloe said highly doubting it would take a few 'Mundane' herbs.

"Phoenix eyes, moon salt, and Idris fulgurite," Magnus responded walking back into the room placing more items down on the table beside Khloe.

Simon shrugged walking out towards the exit. "One trip to the pharmacy it'll take two seconds."

"I know a guy. And, uh... I don't need him." Jace replied stopping him from walking away.

"Too bad. You're getting me. We'll be right back." Simon said. The two glared at each other for a moment before they started to walk away.

"One more thing," Magnus called to the two boys causing them to turn back. "I need Alexander."

"Um, why do you need Alec?" Jace asked slightly confused. Khloe furrowed her brows as she watched Magnus.

"Virgin Shadowhunter energy." He replied.

"That explains so much," Simon said looking away.

"The only reason he's not asking you, Simon, is because you're not a shadowhunter," Khloe replied stopping Simon.

Jace cleared his throat. "Um, Alec, yeah... I can't."

"Jace, just ask, please," Clary replied rushing to his side getting ready to beg if she needed at that moment Magnus spoke,

"Trouble in paradise?" The room was filled with silence as Jace stared off into the distance for a few seconds before grabbing Simon by the arm and dragging him out.

"Just don't speak to me." 

Clary let out a sigh before returning back to Luke's side.

Magnus and Khloe continued working on the antidote for Luke's wounds focusing on the instructions Magnus gave her carefully she almost didn't hear Clary.

"What's all this for?" Clary asked.

"It's gonna turn Luke into a bunny rabbit Clary," Khloe replied looking up at her sister who gave her a confused look. "What do you think it's for?"

"But I thought you said you didn't have the ingredients for the potion?" Clary asked.

"It's for the base of the potion," Magnus replied mixing two glowing substances together before passing them to Khloe who in turn pouring the liquid into the potion. "We need to have it ready in time for when your boy toys get back." Magnus' reply caused Khloe to laugh a bit. 

"What if they don't get back in time?" Clary asked.

"Sweetheart, stir." Magnus reminded Khloe who had previously stopped stirring for a moment. "You can't think like that, biscuit."

"That's all I can think about," Clary replied looking away from Magnus and at the potion, Khloe was mixing. "Magnus I don't know if I can do this anymore. Okay, I'm an art student. All my adventures are supposed to be two dimensional."

"Not anymore Clary. We are Shadowhunters. And him-" Khloe paused briefly to point at Magnus, "He is a warlock, Luke is a werewolf and our mother has been kidnapped by our father. We don't have a choice, Clary. This is our life now and if you don't like that then leave. It's not like your much help anyway." Khloe snapped at her sister, getting tired of her consistent whining.

Magnus walked over to the potion Khloe was stirring and sprinkled a few herbs in.

"Jocelyn!" Luke called as he began moving around on the couch.

Khloe continued to stir the potion looking over at Luke while Clary and Magnus ran to his side. "Don't touch him, Clary." The warlock warned as he held his hand out to Luke. "Here let me take your pain."

"Wait no! I have to tell them everything!" Luke struggled. "Khloe, Clary!"

"Magnus do it."

Luke stopped Magnus just before he could start. "If you do it, you have to tell them everything!" Luke mumbled out and Magnus nodded finally as Luke let him take away the pain he was feeling.

"The poison is spreading," Magnus noted looking over Luke's body.

"What is he talking about?" Clary asked Magnus before Khloe had the chance to.

Khloe pulled out her phone after feeling the vibration reading one of the texts she had received from Jace.

'he wont listen to me only you'

Khloe stared at the message reading over the words a few times.

"Clary can you do this while I make a call," Khloe said placing the wooden spoon on the side and walking out before anyone could ask any further questions. She walked out of the room and towards the entrance of Magnus'.

She scrolled through her contacts her eyes falling on Alec's name almost instantly. She pressed the call button and held the phone up to her ear waiting for Alec to answer.

'Khloe, I know why you're calling me and my answer is no.'

"Alec, please I don't want to fight and I don't want to force you to change your mind. I was just calling to ask you. I wouldn't be able to get over it if something happened to Luke and I hadn't at least tried."

'Khloe, I-'

"I just thought I could trust you after you told me you would always be there for me. Alec, right now I need you to be here for me. But if you're not, I'll understand. It wouldn't be the first time I've been lied to." 

With those words, she hung up the call and slid her phone into her back pocket and returning to the living area where Luke had calmed down and by the looks of it, the potion was almost done.

"Khloe, welcome back. Please take a seat I was just about to start to explain what Luke was so worked up over. The potion is complete to the best of our abilities now we are just awaiting the arrival of Clary's boy toys."

Khloe smiled at Magnus before taking a seat in an armchair across from Clary who now had a large leather drawing pad in her hand as she lightly sketched lines along the page.

"When I first heard about your father around the time he and Jocelyn got together, long before the Uprising and the Circle, Valentine elevated the Morgenstern to be synonymous and virtue. And your mother was at his side. But by the time my people came to know him, barely two years later, his name had become synonymous with devastation." Magnus explained with a drink in hand as he leaned against a wall beside Khloe.

"Your mother told me it was then she first saw the signs," Magnus explained diving deep into a story of the massacres that occurred at the hands of Valentine and the horrible tragedies he caused. He explained Valentine's deep hatred for any and all downworlders.

"Ever since mom was kidnapped by Valentine so many downworlders have helped us without even thinking about what it might cost them. How could he not see good in any of them?" Clary asked jumping up and walking around the room.

Khloe remained seated as Magnus continued the story. Magnus explained the uprising and answered any question Clary had asked. Telling the girls how Luke and Jocelyn had stopped the circle.

Before Magnus could explain any further Luke began groaning again. "The magic is wearing off!' Magnus replied as everyone rushed to his side. Magnus began using his magic to help secure Lukes state and his entire apartment began to shake after a while.

"I'm running out of magic!"

"What can we do?" Khloe asked.

"I cant leave him, but the potion stock still needs Komodo scale. Find it and add the rest when they get here. You'll have to feed it to Luke."

Khloe jumped up running over to the room full of herbs and to one of Magnus shelves scanning for the scales previously mentioned by Magnus.

"What about you?" Clary asked.

"I'll hold on as long as I can!"

Khloe and Clary searched all the shelves as the apartment continued violently shaking.

"I found it!" Khloe called out to her sister running into the living room pausing for a moment when she saw Alec by Magnus' side holding him up and allowing him to use some of his strength. Khloe smiled at Alec when he looked over before quickly running over to the potion and mixing the scale in.

"Clary?" Jace and Simon called as they ran in.

"Do you have it?" Clary asked the boys who both nodded and Jace handed it to Clary who threw it to Khloe. She quickly poured the ingredients in and stirred the potion one last time. She poured some of the potion into a cup as the others watched her.

She ran over to Lukes side placing her hand on the back of her head and lifting it up so she could pour the liquid down his throat.

Magnus' magic stopped and Luke stopped groaning and everyone let out a sigh. Sitting back as Luke opened his eyes and smiled at the two girls.

***

After everything had calmed down everyone helped Luke to one of Magnus' room except Khloe who had stayed in the living room to clean up she was placing some of the herbs back in their place when Alec walked in.

Their eyes met for a moment and Khloe looked down at the herbs in her hand looking up at the top shelf where it had to go. Khloe sighed as she stood on her tippy toes to attempt to reach the top shelf.

Alec chuckled at the girl walking over. "Would you like some help?" He asked.

"No I am perfectly fine on my own," Khloe said still trying to reach the top shelf.

After one more final attempt, she gave up handing the bottle to Alec who wordlessly and effortlessly placed the bottle on the top shelf. Khloe glared at him when he looked back down with a smirk on his face.

"I don't want to hear it." She said placing the final bottle on a shelf that was eye level with her height. 

She turned to face him fully and looked up to meet eyes with him. "Thank you for coming. Without you, Luke could've died. So thank you, Alec."

"I should've come sooner. I promised you I'd always be there for you and I almost didn't come."

"But in the end, you did come and you saved Luke's life." Khloe stopped Alec before he could say anything else by wrapping her arms around his waist. He pulled her closer placing his hands on her head and running his hands through her hair as he kissed the top of her head.

The two held each other close never wanting the peaceful moment to end but eventually, it did when Clary walked in.

"Khloe Luke wants to see us," Clary said looking at the two.

Khloe and Alec both sighed pulling apart and sharing a look. "Yeah, I'm coming now."

As Khloe began walking away Alec pulled her back gently, "Can we talk later, please?" Khloe nodded and Alec let her go. 

Once she reached Clary's side the two began walking away and into the room where Luke was being held just as Magnus was walking out.

"Go easy on him girls," Magnus told them as he walked out.

Khloe looked into the room where Luke sat upright on the bed. He had two large white bandages covering his chest but other than that you could barely tell he was injured.

"You know you can't avoid the question right?" Clary told him before anyone else could've said anything. "Look I know mom swore you to secrecy but I've seen you stand up to her before," Clary said walking over to the edge of the bed and sitting on it.

Khloe walked around the bed and sat on the other side crossing her legs on the bed as she faced Luke.

"Why didn't you tell us about any of this?" Clary continued.

Luke wordlessly looked over at Khloe who was already watching him.

"You're uncharacteristically quiet."

"And you're unsurprisingly avoiding the questions." Khloe smiled sarcastically

Luke sighed looking between the two girls. "I was afraid you'd hate us."

"Luke you should know me well enough by now to know that this, keep all of this from us, just makes me hate you so much more than not keeping it from me," Khloe replied.

"Okay, these past few days I have not had all the information." Clary began but before she could continue Luke spoke. "And you still don't. But you need to know everything."

"Then tell us," Khloe responded.

"You're just gonna have to trust me. It'll help you find the mortal cup."

"We do trust you. More than anything." Clary replied. When Luke looked over at Khloe, she simply nodded encouraging him to continue. "Nothing you say is ever going to change that. You have to trust us too." 

"All right." Luke nodded. "Magnus told you about the uprising?"

"Yeah."

"About the Valentine that murdered all those people." The girls nodded. "The reason he became that man was our fault. Mine and Jocelyn's."

"What do you mean?" Khloe asked with a frown.

"We betrayed him. We fell in love." Luke said looking down ashamed of what he had done in his past.

"Wait... Does that mean? Are you my...?" Clary stuttered trying to get the words out while Khloe just stared wide-eyed hoping that Valentine wasn't truly her father.

"What? No, no we never..."

"Slept together?"

"Yeah. I mean, no!" Luke replied.

"Your parents were married. Valentine was my parabatai. We both loved him. But as his rhetoric got more violent and he became more combative with the Clave we started to worry. We tried to help him, tried to temper him, but he just kept pulling away." Luke sighed.

"That just drew us closer together. We knew it was wrong, but we couldn't deny it, or hide it. He became convinced we were having an affair. So he tried to win Jocelyn's heart back. Which lead him to do the unthinkable."

"He experimented on himself, didn't he?" Khloe asked guessing where the story was going.

Luke nodded. "Once he crossed that line we never got him back again. In the end, our love for each other did more damage to Valentine than anything anyone else could've done. We broke his heart."

"At least now I know he had one before his crazy distorted worldview set in," Clary replied.

"What was he like, you know, back then?"

"In the early days of the circle?" Clary nodded, "Oh... he was honorable, idealistic, he was charismatic."

"Just moms type. Just like you."

"Oh no, no. I never came close. He was a leader devoted to protecting us from dying pointless deaths."

"And you believed in him?"

Luke scoffed. "If Simon told you he had the cure for cancer, you'd wanna believe him too."

"Well, I'd probably give him the benefit of the doubt, at least."

"Which is what I did. What we all did. The demons were winning. We couldn't train our people fast enough to keep up. Val wanted the Clave to use the Mortal Cup to create more Shadowhunters. But that just made them angry." Luke said.

"Isn't more Shadowhunters a good thing?" Clary asked confused.

"Not the way he was proposing. Ever since the Angel Raziel created the first Shadowhunters with the cup, it's been forbidden to use the cup to rebuild their forces. Jocelyn and I, we tried pulling him back but he misconstructed that as..."

"The affair." Khloe finished for him.

Luke nodded grimly. "It's not your fault Luke, there's no way you two could've pushed him over the edge. He did that to himself. With the experiments."

"The more injections he took the deeper it seemed he descended into madness."

"Magnus never told us that part."

"He never knew."

"There's somethings Joce and I never talked about," Luke explain things telling about how their mother was an artist in her spare time.

"Why would she hide that she's an artist?" Khloe thought out loud. "Especially from Clary."

"Because after that night she locked that part of herself away. She never wanted their lives to affect you two."

Clary had stood up and walked over to her drawing pad and returned to her place on the bed putting it in front of her she looked at the pages running her hands along the paper.

Khloe looked at the pages watching Clary's hands run along the paper the question of why her mother hid her artistic abilities plaguing her mind.

"What did my father do?" Clary asked.

"Your mother is the only other person I ever told this to. I never wanted it to burden you two."

"Tell us, please," Khloe asked drawing her eyes away from the drawing paper for a moment to look at Luke before her gaze returned to the paper.

"Valentine asked me to back him up on a mission. Some farmers had gone missing. He said it was werewolves. He betrayed our parabatai bond. And then he betrayed everything else he believed in." Luke continued on with his story as he pulled himself off the bed and he began walking around the room occasionally leaning against the bed pillars when needed.

"For a while, I thought he'd killed her. He wanted us both dead. He killed thousands, turned Shadowhunter against Shadowhunter. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"God only knows what he'd do if he got the cup."

"We have to get the cup before Valentine does," Luke said walking over to Clary and Khloe's side. He grabbed one of Clary's hands and one of Khloe's.

"I don't know where it is. Or even where to start looking." Clary replied as Khloe's eyes fell back down to the notepad Clary was holding a few moments ago. 

"It all starts and ends with the two of you."

"How do you know that?" Clary asked as Luke let go of the girl's hands.

"The two of you are the only other people she would have trusted with the location of the Cup," Luke said as he sat back down again.

"If she trusted us so much why didn't she tell us any of this?" Clary asked.

"She didn't think this was going to happen. She made provisions just in case it did, the potion, Dot. Jocelyn said that I should tell you everything about our past. That it would unlock you."

"What does that even mean?" Clary asked as Khloe reached over and grabbed the notepad holding it in his small hands.

"I don't know, but you do."

"Memories wiped. Remember?" Khloe added her eyes not leaving the notepad.

"There are clues."

"They're inside the mundane world. Think girls."

"Careful Luke she'll blow a fuse if she thinks too hard," Khloe said her void of emotion as she started.

"I don't see you doing anything," Clary replied.

"I'm still doing more than you." Khloe shot back causing Clary to scoff and continue pacing the room.

"I don't know where the clues are. I don't remember anything. "

"You have to figure it out."

"Maybe there's something you forgot?" Khloe said unsure certain that her mother's artistic talents had something to do with solving the puzzle. 

What else was their mother hiding from them? With a gasp, Khloe jumped up placing the notepad aside walking over to Clary's bag and taking out the box Jocelyn had hidden under the floor. Clary walked up behind Khloe and smiled when she saw the box. 

"That's it!" Clary said as she was handed the box. The two girls sat on the bed again and Clary placed the box on top of the notepad.

"What is this?"

"No. Nope," Luke said shaking his head refusing to answer any questions about the box.

"Mom said it belonged to our father. But Valentine is our father. Who is J.C?" Khloe asked.

"I want you to remember your father could be a good man," Luke said.

"After what he did to you--" Luke cut Clary off.

"This is worse Clary!"

"If you want us to find the cup you need to tell us," Khloe told Luke who sighed in response.

"J.C stands for Johnathan Christopher..." The two girls stared at his confusion etched into both their faces. "Your brother."

The two girls gasp. "We have a brother?" Khloe asked as she watched Clary's hand touch the box.

"You did. He died in a fire at Fairchild Manor."

"A fire that Valentine set," Khloe said with tears in her eyes already knowing exactly what he was going to say.

Luke nodded as he watched the two girls take the information in. Khloe watched as Clary pushed down on the box causing it to hum and sink into the paper causing everyone in the room to jump a little.

Khloe stared at the box in shock for a moment. 

"That's it, that's got to be the ending to the story." Clary stammered. "How did I do that?"

"There are Shadowhunters that have unusual Angelic powers, but I've never seen anyone do what you just did," Luke responded.

Khloe reached over and grabbed the paper examining the box which looked like it had been drawn. Any mundane would have no idea it was an actual box inside the paper.

Khloe gasped as she connected the final dots. "I know where the cup is!"

***

ONE HOUR BEFORE THE DEPARTURE OF GRACE KING

Grace and Khloe both sat in the back of Lizzie's bar with their lips attached and alcohol running through their systems. Grace's hands were buried deep in Khloe's hair while Khloe's were firmly gripped onto Grace's hips.

Khloe's lips met Grace's in a rushed yet passionate kiss as the dimly lit corner covered them from anyone passing by and the music of the bar drowned out the light moans that would occasionally be let out from one of the girls.

"Khlo?" Grace said pulling away and breaking the kiss but that wasn't enough to stop Khloe from kissing her way down Grace's neck and sucking gently at the skin. Khloe hummed gently against Grace's skin showing that she was listening and Grace could go on.

From a moment Grace hesitated and a sudden wave of nerves crashed down onto her. Khloe sensing that this was serious now detached her lips from her girlfriend's neck and looked her in the eyes.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Khloe asked releasing her waist and tucking a strand of hair behind Grace's ear resting a hand on her cheek.

"You know that I love you right? Because I really do love you and I really want to spend my whole life with you."

Khloe frowned at Grace. She was acting strange. Of course, Khloe knew this Grace wouldn't let her forget it. "Yeah, of course, I know this. Why are you asking?"

"I just don't want you to ever forget me." The dark-haired girl replied looking away from the strawberry blond.

"Grace King, I swear on my own life that the day I forget will be the day I die."

"Yes but you understand that I'll always love you no matter what? There are some things that I want to tell you but can't. I can't tell you those reason for other reasons and it's all just very complicated."

"Are you in a cult?" Khloe asked half joking half not.

Grace laughed at the strawberry blond's response. "Oh definitely, you guys are weird enough to be classed as a cult. Even though there's only four of us."

Khloe laughed before replying. "No, but in all seriousness, I understand that we all have secrets and you can't tell me some of those yet, whether it be because you don't trust me or for some other reason, when the time comes I'll understand."

"You hate secrets though."

"But I love you."

With those words, Grace kissed Khloe once more before Max and Jordan came bounding over to the corner by the girls. Both of the boys and messy hair and had clearly been by the bar screwing around.

"You two can screw once we get back to home base."

"Yeah, can we go now I'm tired?" Max and Jordan complained.

Grace sighed and the two girls nodded and began packing their things. Once all their stuff was packed into their bags the four walked out of the corner and towards the exit.

"Aw, are my favorite customers leaving so early?" Lizzie joked as the four walked past the bar.

"Unfortunately, it seems Max and Jordan are ready to go." Khloe laughed. "I'll see you soon Lizzie." Khloe waved but before she could leave Lizzie jumped over the bar and pulled Khloe in for a hug.

"Yeah, I'll see you around," Lizzie said to Khloe.

Khloe laughed slightly confused at why Lizzie was acting this way. "I'm not going forever, I'll be back."

"Yeah, I know I'm sorry," Lizzie replied pulling away and for a moment it looked like there was a tear in her eye. 

Khloe waved to everyone in the bar and the waved back as she and all her misfit friends exited the bar and started to walk towards home base, their secret abandoned building hideout.

"Why is everyone acting so strange tonight?" Khloe asked as Grace grabbed her hand and they walked down the moonlit road.

"I have no idea," Grace responded.

30 MINUTES BEFORE THE DEPARTURE OF GRACE KING.

***

Heyyyy! So I know its been a long time since I updated last and I'm sorry! A lot has happened in the past few months. I went on Holidays and it was my birthday and my two brothers both had their birthdays and a few other things.

But as an apology, I tried to make a double update! I know this chapter was shorter and more boring than normal but this episode, in general, was really boring and it was mostly flashbacks and I wasn't really sure how I could add Khloe into this Chapter but again I'm sorry it took so long!

But the good news is that next chapter you finally get to see what happened to Grace, Max, and Jordan! But like I said a while ago the flashback at the end of each chapter are there for a reason! Whether it be to show how important something is to Khloe who how she picked up some of her skills.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and get ready for the next chapter!

[UNEDITED]

Word Count: 5585

-SparklyAura

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.4K 72
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
325K 7.4K 36
Almost seventeen years before Clary Fairchild came into everyone's lives, a young girl around one year old showed up on the steps of the New York Ins...
2.7M 73.3K 187
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
136K 4.5K 47
some memories never leave your bones. like salt in the sea; they become part of you - and you carry them. + + + In which a stoic shadowhunter, a dem...