Luke Hemmings Secret Sister

By Allena5SOS

Kayla is a tomboy with blonde hair and blue eyes and a black lip piercing. She may seem innocent, but once yo... More

Luke Hemmings Secret Sister
Boring Day At School
She Looks So Perfect
Luke's Sister
Date
Seriously?
London
Videos
Jayla or Jashton
Meetings
Youtube Videos
She Said Yes!
Date
Meeting Mr. Smith Again
Concert Thingy
Can We?
New House
Author's Note
Shopping...Again
Meeting Their Girlfriends
Playing for their Girlfriends
Glasses
Interviews
Discussions
Join Our Band?
Concert
Author's Note
Author's Note
School Today....Wait..Nevermind
Author's Note
What is it, Have my Boyfriend Think I Cheated on Him Day?!
Let Me Explain
Talking with John
Interviews
Recording
Out
Singing in the Park
They Moved
Hey Guys
Parents
I don't approve
Mom. Dad.
Author's Note

Limo and Airplane Rides

29.8K 698 410
By Allena5SOS

    Kayla's Pov

    "Well I am in a band with my best friends Jason and Jasmine. I play guitar and sing. I love listening to Little Mix and Demi Lovato. I can cook and bake really good. I go to the gym every now and then, I play sports, and I am very strong. I am a tomboy and I love the colors black, blue, and purple. I like to dye my hair a lot, so don't be surprised if I have diffrent color hair soon. Umm, I could skip the grade now and finish school early, but I would miss Jason and Jasmine. My birthday is on April 26, and I love Skittles." I said summing everything up.

    "You like dying your hair a lot?" Calum asked as he eyed Michael. I nodded and smirked remembering all the keeks and videos Jasmine showed us of them.

    "Michael dyes his hair a lot I know. My favorite was the black and blue one, I wanted to dye my hair like that. Then I was like, nah the pink one looks better," I said.

    "You dyed your hair pink because of Michael?" Luke asked me.

    "No, yes, kind of. You see Perrie Edwards had pink hair, Michael had pink hair, and I wanted pink hair." I said.

    "Next time you dye your hair call me so I can go with you," Michael said.

    "How can I call you if I don't have your number?" I asked him. He took my phone and put his number in it. I chuckled and took it and took a picture of my pink hair, while going cross-eyed. I quickly logged into Twitter, to see I gained a thousand followers. Some because of the boys, and most because of my music. I logged into the band account and we had gained a lot more followers, probably because we revealed ourselves. We stopped and Jasmine and Jason came out and put their stuff away. I sat next to Luke and Jason, with Jasmine in front of me. She squealed and pointed to my hair and leaned over to twirl a piece with her finger.

    "It looks like cotton candy!" she squealed. Yeah, she is girly, but has her tomboy times.

    "You got it without me!" she whined. I stuck my tongue at her and everyone laughed, Jason put his arm around me and I leaned in his touch like always.

    "Aww Jayla," Jasmine coo'ed. Luke looked at us and then at his arm around me, protective mode on.

    "Since when?" he asked.

    "Since you all stared at him like he was fish bait a few hours ago and since you smacked Calum for yelling out, use protection." I said remembering earlier today.

    "Oh yeah! That hurt Lukey," Calum said. Jasmine looked like she was going to squeal. She was in the car with her favorite band ever. I pulled out my phone and turned on Little Mix's Little Me. I am in love with this song, I love it.

    "You and your Little Mix," Jasmine said.

    "You and your 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction," I shot back. She blushed because they heard me say they were her favorite band ever.

    "They are hot," she said.

    "Who?" Jason smirked and pointed to around her.

    "Oh my god I can't win here! Why must you be the sister of Luke freaking Hemmings?! Now I can't go on and on about th-," she stopped in mid sentence. They all looked at her and I burst out laughing, I leaned on Luke's shoulder and tears came out of my eyes.

    "Holy Shit! You can't win babe, just give it up," I said through my laughter. She blushed 50 shades of red I didn't know were possible.

    "Don't do that to her. You were the one who kept denying being Luke's sister with the same line." Jason said.

    "Oh yeah I remember it, how did it go? Oh yeah, "Luke is to hot to be my brother, I mean seriously, he is way hotter than me." she said. I blushed and hid my face in my hands, I can't believe they said that.

    "I thought you were on my side Jason!" I yelled. He chuckled and laughed at my red face.

    "I won't deny the truth though, I did say that, and I did mean it. Look at him, then look at me." I said. They all laughed and the limo came to a hault, I unbuckled my seat belt and crawled over everyone's lap to get out. As soon as I got out I saw a girl freaking out, maybe because of the boys. She came over to me and blushed a bit.

    "C-Can I have your autograph?" she asked me. I shot her a confused look and grabbed the sharpie from her.

    "Sure, but why love?" I asked as I signed her notebook.

    "You're my favorite band, I was so happy when you revealed your selves." she said smiling.

    "Stay here, ok?" she nodded and I grabbed Jasmine and Jason and dragged them to the girl. She looked up and covered her mouth with her hand, too shocked to say anything.

    "Guys, sign her notebook," I said and they nodded. Jasmine signed it and drew a butterfly, her symbol. Jason signed it and drew a snapback, his symbol. I signed It before and drew a shooting star, my symbol. The girl was still shocked and was crying a bit.

    "T-Thank you,"she stuttered. We all smiled sweetly and nodded, and I saw her mom calling her.

    "No problem, your mom is calling you, you should go," I said smiling at her. She thanked us once more and walked away, crying happy tears.

    "I can't believe this," Jasmine said. I laughed as Jason slung his arm over the both of us, and he chuckled.

    "Believe it, we have fans who want autographs," he said as we walked back to the car to grab our suitcases. When they weren't there I saw the boys with all of them, I chuckled and walked over to them. I grabbed mine, and so did Jasmine and Jason. We walked through the airport, bodyguards blocking us. A little girl crawled under the guy and walked up to us, with a small notebook and a pen. I crouched down and stopped the security guard from taking her away.

    "Yes sweetheart?" I asked her.

    "Can you sign this?" she asked me, Jason, and Jasmine. We nodded and we signed our names with our little symbols.

    "There you go honey," Jason said as he ruffled her hair.

    "Thank you Kayla, Jason, and Jasmine." she said and walked away happily. I smiled and got back up, and grabbed my suitcases. The boys stopped for autographs and so did we, we had a lot more fans than I thought. I got to a girl who was crying when we came to her, she asked us to sign her journal and we did. When she held it out, I saw some lines on her wrists.

    "I-I," she stuttered. I smiled sadly and hugged her tightly, letting a tear slip down.

    "Just promise me you will try to stop. Here do you have a twitter?" I asked and she nodded. She told me it and I wrote it down on my wrist, to make sure I follow her.

    "Stay strong babe, just talk to us when you need to, ok? We'll listen and try our best to help," Jason said. She nodded and a tear fell, I saw the boys rushing us so I motioned them to stop bothering us.

    "Ok," she said softly.

    "Just tell us and we'll help. Just please try to stop, for us?" Jasmine said. She nodded and security forced us to move on, I slipped out of their grip and went back to her. I kissed her forehead and dodged another security.

    "Stay strong babe," I said and walked over to the others. I had tears in my eyes, a few slipped and I tried to keep them in because paparazzi was taking pictures. We walked to the plane and got on, putting our luggage away.

    "That was very nice of you Kayla," Jason said as he kissed my cheek. I smiled and automatically logged into Twitter and typing in her account name. It came up and I instantly clicked the follow button, I logged jnto the band account and followed her.

    "Follow this girl!" I yelled to Jasmine and Jason. The took my phone and logged into their accounts and followed her, and gave it back to me. I clicked her icon and DM'ed her,

    "Hey if you ever need to talk we're here for you, just a message away <3" I sent her.

    "That was nice of you," Luke said.

    "I couldn't help it, it's hard seeing someone who loves and supports you hurt. I just broke down and went all inspirational on her," I said sadly. I can't stand seeing someone cut themselves, I just break down. It hurts me, knowing some of our fans may be like that depressed and wanting to give up.

    "Yeah, I see that a lot," he says.

    "Why are we going on a plane, when we were already in Australia?" Jasmine asked.

    "We are going to London," Calum said.

    "Ahh! I'm keeping a sharpie and notepad with me at all times!" Jasmine yelled.

    "We know you love One Direction!" Jason yelled.

    "I like some of their music. I think Niall is my favorite," I said wondering if I got his name right.

    "The blonde one?" Jason asked me. Ohh someone is jealous, Jason is jealous.

    "Yeah, he's Irish not British so he is special and unique in the band." I said and sat on his lap.I pinched his cheeks and he pushed my hand off.

    "You are jellyfish! You are jellyfish of Niall!" I yelled at him playfully. He huffed and shook his head.

    "No I'm not!" he said. I smirked and leaned his his chest, it was hard, he worked out a lot.

    "You shouldn't be jealous, I prefer Australian drummers," I said. He nodded and smiled as Jasmine laughed at me.

    "What did I say?" I asked her. Ashton smirked at me and Luke rose an eyebrow at me, what?

    "You prefer Australian drummers over Irish singers, huh?" Calum asked. I nodded my head, I was confused.

    "Ashton is Australian, Ashton is a drummer," Michael said.

    "Ohh," I said, blonde moment.

    "Blonde moment," Jasmine said.

    "Hey I'm blonde, well naturally," I said. She nodded and looked at me and Jason.

    "I'm into Australian drummers with brown hair and brown eyes," I said and she laughed again.

    "Oh come on! Why must you have the same hair color and eye color as him?" I asked Ashton.

    "So you have nothing to be afraid of, besides Ashton," Calum said. I grabbed the closest thing to me, my cross body bag, and threw it at him. It hit him in the balls and he groaned loudly as I laughed hella hard.

    "I will not go after Ashton! Stop with you fantasies of me and Ashton. Luke would kill him and then he would go to jail and then fangirls will kill me! Ashton and me is a big no no!" I yelled as he groaned in pain. Everyone started laughing, even Jason was laughing form under me.

    "You have a funny imagination," Ashton said.

    "So I've been told," I said giving Jasmine a pointed glance. She was still laughing and I was chuckling, it was funny.

    "So you like Australian drummers with brown hair and brown eyes," Ashton said as he leaned over to me.

    "Pfft if you think you have a chance with all this, then you must be on some type of crack," I said as I pointed to me. Luke laughed and gave me a high-five, umm ok? Suddenly my phone started ringing, uh-oh. Jasmine changed my ringtone and I just remembered about it, shit.

    "She sits at home with the lights out

seeing life in diffrent colors

I think its time that we wake up

so let me take you away

we can run down the streets

with stars in our eyes

tear down this town

in the dark of the night

just open the door

we got time in our side

we can make it out alive

hey we're taking in the world

I'll take you where you want to go

pick you up if you fall to pieces

let me be the one to save you

break the plans we had before

lets be unpredictable

pick you up if you fall to pieces

let me be the one to save you," it blared.

    I blushed a whole new shade of red, my face burning up. I buried my face in Jason's chest as the all laughed at my ringtone, it's not my fault I forgot to change it. Jasmine may or may not have changed my ringtone, and I may or may not have forgotten to change it. I grabbed my phone and turned it in, and put it to my ear.

    "Hello?" I asked but it sounded like 'Hewwo'.

    "Hello is this Kayla Hemmings?" a guy asked. I shot up out of his chest because I was talking to someone who knows my real last name.

    "Yes this is she," I said.

    "We just recently found your youtube videos," he said.

    "Mhm," I hummed. Everyine staring at me, and the phone I had I my hand.

    "We were wondering if you would like to become a singing group? Like a real band?" he asked. I am pretty damn sure my jaw dropped all the way down like in those cartoons.

    "Who is it?" Calum asked.

    "Someone Calum!" I said excitedly.

    "Well?" he asked.

    "Yes! I mean I would have to talk to Luke and the others, so wait a moment?" I asked.

    "Of course," he said and I covered the phone.

    "We've been discovered," I said slowly. Jasmine looked at me and so did everyone else.

    "Are you serious?" Jason asked.

    "Do they want to sign you?"Luke asked. I nodded and I put the phone up to my ear, and I cleared my throat.

    "What company is this?" I asked him. No freaking way, we've been discovered by him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 67 35
Sarah Hood, Calum Hood's little sister. We're actually twins, but a different gender. Same school and same friends and same taste. We were the four m...
64.6K 1.8K 37
Christina is a 16 year old girl and she's very depressed... Her parents don't give her any love, respect or attention, she only has 1 friend but sudd...
2.1M 51.8K 38
I'm Caroline Evans, originally from London and I'm seventeen. My family transferred here to Sydney, not because of my dad's work or whatever common r...
5K 620 31
Antoinette: sassy, daring, witty, and sly. She fights for what she wants and if she doesn't win then she goes down swinging. But behind her sarcastic...