Professor Potter

By Swissdog

A continuation from Harry's Future as Harry pursues the hopefully quiet life of a Hogwarts academic. More

Professor Potter
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter62
Chapter63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 2

6.2K 116 14
By Swissdog

Chapter 2 

A loud grumble from the vicinity of Harry's midsection announced his arrival at his place at the faculty table in the Great Hall. 

"And good morning to you, Harry," Bill Weasley laughed as he watched his brother-in-law sit down. "I would have thought you'd catch breakfast at home this morning." 

"Normally I would, Bill," Harry said with an embarrassed smile. "But I thought this was the best way to get to talk to you this morning. Did those four first years come to see you?" 

"Yes, they did," Bill said more seriously. "We had a very pointed discussion and they'll be spending some time over the next few weeks getting their hands dirty around the place. I also took some extra time with Derek Creevey. The last thing we want or need is some sort of feud developing between him and the boy from Slytherin." 

"Dickerson, yes. I had my own talk with him after the incident and gave him some reading to do to try and acquaint him with the facts of the recent past. His ignorance bothers me. I can understand his father having those views, being a muggle and living out of the country for so long, but you'd think the boy's mother would have some clue," Harry said. 

"It's hard to say, Harry. For some people it's out of sight, out of mind. And for others what they know or think isn't said. She may not have the inclination or freedom to talk about such things," Bill offered. 

"Hmm, maybe. I guess I'm so used to being around women who have no problem telling us what they think I hadn't considered that," Harry said. 

"I wouldn't worry about it too much, Harry. I'm sure that with what you've got him reading and a little more discussion you'll have him sorted out shortly." 

Harry just nodded and then looked out over the student body catching sight of both Creevey and Dickerson and wondered if this was what happened in the past. Some terrible event occurs and those that lived through it will remember it always but those that only hear about it or learn about it in school don't take it as seriously and over time the memories fade and that opens the door for it to happen again. As an educator he found this disturbing. 

Fortunately the rest of the week passed more or less quietly. During the next class with his first year DADA class, Dickerson sat in his spot, his face thoughtful. Creevey and the other Gryffindors showed no overt hostility but there were the occasional glances in the young Slytherin's direction. Even the delayed walk through the memorial park failed to create any issues. On Thursday night, as was his habit when he spent evenings at the school, Harry was seated near the first year end of the Gryffindor table going over some papers when he felt eyes on him. He looked up to see young Dickerson looking at him from the Slytherin table. Harry regarded him, the tilt of his head and the expression on his face offering the boy an invitation. After a few moments the boy rose from the bench and slowly walked over and came to stand in front of Harry. 

"How are you getting on, Mr. Dickerson?" 

"Alright, I suppose, sir. No more trouble if that's what you mean," the boy replied. 

"That's good to hear, but it's only part of what I meant. Have you had the chance to do any of the reading I suggested?" 

"Yes, sir. I've made a start on it. There's a lot there and some of it is hard to understand." 

Harry gestured for the boy to sit across from him, which he did. 

"Maybe I can help you. What are you having problems understanding?" Harry asked. 

"Well, sir, I guess even though my mum's a witch I don't really know a lot about the magical world. My dad didn't like to talk about it much. The only time I ever heard about it was if he wasn't around. Sometimes some of mum's family would visit and I'd hear things but no one ever told me directly about it. I think maybe dad was hoping it wouldn't happen to me, but some things started to occur and I guess it became clear I was going to be a wizard. The only reason he agreed to send me to a wizard school was so I'd learn to control it and not, as he said, do something stupid to embarrass the family." 

"I can see where that would keep you from knowing much. And I can certainly understand how his attitude is affecting you. I was raised by my aunt and uncle who were both muggles, non magical, and they did everything they could think of to suppress my wizard side. I didn't even know that my folks were witch or wizard until my letter finally got to me," Harry said quietly. 

"Really, sir?" Dickerson asked, his eyes fixed on Harry. 

"Oh, yes. It was rather unpleasant, even after I started to attend Hogwarts. They pretty much detested anything and anyone associated with magic. But that being said you have the opportunity to discover a great deal about the wizarding world and you need to take advantage of that. And not just because of what happened the other day. The world of magic can be and is a wonderful place, but it is also a very dangerous place, particularly for the unwary or unknowing. You have the opportunity to become aware and to be very knowledgeable. I hope you take advantage of it," Harry said. 

"Yes, sir. I think I know what you mean. I think my mum would be happy for that to happen, too," Dickerson said with an odd little smile. "I sent her a message by owl last night telling her about what's been happening and all. I think she'll be glad in a way." 

Harry said he hoped so and suggested the boy think about getting some sleep. He watched as Dickerson collected his things from the Slytherin table and left the Hall. When Harry arrived home the following night for the week end he sat with Ginny in the library talking about what had occurred. 

"Why are you fretting over this so much, sweetheart?" Ginny asked. "You kept it from getting out of hand and you pointed this boy in the right direction to find out the facts and you'll be able to keep tabs on him as the year progresses. I think you've handled it very well." 

"It's not so much Dickerson in particular, Gin. It's the idea that someone could think so little about what happened. It's only been what, six years and a bit since Voldemort's been dead. What happens in a dozen or twenty years when the memories are really distant?" Harry said with a frown. 

"Well, my dear fellow, that's why it's important that you're at Hogwarts now instead of having waited all those years like you planned. You'll be the one to make sure the memories don't fade away." 

"I suppose," he replied but didn't sound too convinced as he stared into the flames in the fireplace. 

After a time he looked over at Ginny and said, 

"Are we still set for visitors tomorrow?" 

"Yes, I'd expect Mum here relatively early and Fleur and Victoire sometime before lunch. Do you think your business in Diagon Alley will be done by then?" she asked. 

"I'd think so. I'll go first thing and Gringotts shouldn't take long and then I thought I'd stop at the book store and then the magical creatures shop for more of that food supplement. It seems to be working well. Being home for lunch shouldn't be a problem," he said with a half smile, the first Ginny had seen since before dinner. 

"Good, I think you need to be around some family tomorrow," she replied. "As for tonight, I think you need some decidedly individual attention." 

Harry thought that both ideas were brilliant and his bigger smile said as much. So it was that when he woke up the next morning he was in a much better frame of mind. Ginny and James were already at the table when Harry walked in. 

"Good morning, sweetheart, how are you feeling this morning?" Ginny asked with a gleam in her eye. 

"I'm feeling great, thank you," he replied with a smile. "How are my two favorite people getting on?" 

"I'm feeling very well and James seems pretty chipper as well," she replied. "Sit down and have your breakfast. The sooner you get to the Alley the sooner you'll be home." 

Harry couldn't find any fault with her logic so he sat himself down and after bestowing kisses on his wife and infant son he began his assault on his breakfast. Despite the slower pace of academic life Harry had experienced no lessening of his prodigious appetite, much to the joy of Nibs the house elf. While Kreacher had always deemed it his duty, albeit a happy one, to keep Master Harry well fed, the former Hogwarts cook approached it almost as if it were a religious duty, insofar as a house elf could feel such. Every item offered was watched over carefully. Ingredients were inspected before being used and every implement used in preparation of the meal were treated as if they were intended for a surgery theater. 

Harry never saw a broader smile than when he would push back his plate after finishing his third helping, sigh deeply and turn and give the little cook a smile and nod for a job well done. If anyone had paid any attention they would see that Kreacher would offer his own enigmatic little smile, content with the knowledge that when the time came, as it inevitably must, his Master Harry would be well cared for. 

As for Harry, feeling content and well fed, he kissed his wife and child good bye for the moment and pulling on his cloak, made his way outside for the trip to Diagon Alley. Arriving at the spot he normally chose close to the bank, he made his way up the steps where the door Goblins swung open the doors and bowed him in. He hadn't gotten three steps inside when he was approached by a Goblin in clerk's attire. 

"Mr. Potter," he began in his gravelly voice, "how may the bank be of service?" 

"I'd like to go over my account, please. It's been a while and we've had some big changes so I figure I need to see where we are." 

"Certainly, sir. I'll notify Kandak as well. If you'd come this way?" 

"Thank you," Harry said as he followed the clerk to the small private room he had become familiar with. 

Within in a few minutes, and almost simultaneously, a second clerk arrived with the big account book as well as the bank manager, Kandak, who said, 

"Mr. Potter, as always it is a pleasure to see you." 

"Thank you. It's good to see you again. I came to look at my account but as long as I'm here would you have a few moments to discuss other matters?" 

"Certainly, once we are finished here we can go to my office," the elderly Goblin replied. 

"That would be great." 

"So, Mr. Potter, let's see where matters stand. As you can see you've made some significant changes to your account. With the endowment of the research facility at Hogwarts coupled with the purchase of land and the construction of your home your total assets are significantly smaller but still substantial and with the steady income stream from the original Black family holdings as well as your own investments one would conclude you are still on a very firm financial footing." 

Harry could see that. He sought out and found the entries indicating the expenses associated with the scholarship fund and saw that the income was well above what had been charged to it for this year's beneficiaries. He would have to give some thought about what to do with the excess, but there was time for that. He nodded to himself and then to Kandak. 

"Yes, it looks like we're doing alright. I'd like to make a withdrawal as well, please. One hundred galleons." 

"Certainly, sir," Kandak replied and signaled for the clerk to attend to it. 

In moments the Goblin had returned with the coins and a receipt. The coins were counted out, and with Harry's acknowledgment, swept into his offered leather bag. He signed the receipt and tucked the pouch away. 

"Please come with me, Mr. Potter," Kandak offered. 

In moments they were seated across from each other at Kandak's large but plain desk. 

"I thought while I was here, I'd ask about how things have been working out between the Ministry and the Goblin community. Although I'm not officially involved anymore I'm still interested in how things are going," Harry said. 

"While you may not be part of the Ministry any longer, young sir, I can assure you that you still loom very large in events. Mrs. Weasley has proven to be just as you vouchsafed. Her proposals have been intelligently crafted, clearly stated and surprisingly respectful. However, she negotiates with all the tenacity of the most hardened Goblin trader. We think most highly of her and have high hopes that a reasonably equitable accord will be forged," Kandak said. 

"I'm very happy to hear that. It was clear early on that Hermione was someone special and I'm glad that the negotiations are moving forward. The next subject I wanted to ask you about may not be so pleasant. I was curious to know what, if anything, the exploration of the caves has turned up." 

The Goblin's expression did not change, which wasn't much of a barometer since he never smiled either, but his hands did tighten up as they were clasped together on his desk during the conversation. 

"You are astute as always, Mr. Potter. It has not been pleasant. The search has been much more extensive then we first anticipated. We have not yet found any connection between that which was found beneath the Ministry and the vault caves here but there is still much to be explored. Those who are actually in the caves under the Ministry have reported some oddities that will bear further investigation," the elder Goblin said. 

"Oddities, how so?" Harry asked with genuine curiosity. 

"Strange sensations, seemingly inconsistent spatial qualities. For instance, Goblins have very keen senses of direction. Some of the tunnels which appear to go on in straight lines for some distance have actually exited not far from where they began, as if they had curved back on themselves. Most peculiar." 

"In a way I'm not surprised. When I was down there that one time it seemed very odd that all that could exist without any of the muggles stumbling across it with all their tunneling, but the same could be said for the vault tunnels here as well," Harry replied. 

"Tis true, young sir, but no Goblin ever felt uncomfortable in the vaults, nor lost their sense of where they were. We will continue to investigate, however, as the security of the vaults still remains an issue." 

"Well, I'm sure the wizarding community appreciates your diligence, I certainly do. And I've taken up enough of your time today. Thank you," Harry said as he offered his hand across the desk top. 

"And as always it's has been a pleasure and no inconvenience in any way, Mr. Potter." 

Kandak escorted Harry to the front doors and as he descended the steps to the pavements he thought about what the bank manager had said, his curiosity aroused. He need to have a talk with Charlie and soon. He was still deep in thought when he heard his name being called from across the Alley. 

"Harry, I say there, Harry!" 

Harry looked over to see Percy and Audrey standing outside Weasleys Wizard Wheezes waving him over. With a smile he crossed the cobbles and was greeted with hugs and handshakes. 

"So how was the first week of school, Harry?" Percy asked. 

"All in all, it went pretty well, Perc. Looks like it's a good bunch of first years, a bump here and there, but I think it should be a good year. How are things at the Ministry?" 

"Great. They made my posting permanent so I can really start digging in. Some of the older hands were dragging their feet thinking I might be going away but now they see the way things are going to be, some have decided to retire and the rest figure they better get in step," Percy replied with a smile. 

"That's great. How about you, Aud, how are you doing?" Harry asked. 

"I'm doing very well, Harry. I've enjoyed a few trips when Percy goes on business but I do miss a certain group of wizards chessmen," she replied with a grin. 

"You know you two are welcome anytime and the board is always set and ready." 

Harry wasn't able to continue as several passersby waved and called out to him. 

"Hello, Professor Potter." 

"You're looking well, Professor." 

"Good morning, Professor Potter." 

After the cordial greetings the next voice Harry heard was anything but. 

"Potter? Professor Potter you say. Well, a word in your ear, Professor," the last word being dragged out and dripping with scorn. 

Harry turned and saw a tallish burly man bearing down on him, trailed by a slightly built woman with a look of absolute chagrin on her face. Harry knew trouble when he saw it but he remained calm and waited for it to arrive. 

"Yes, I'm Professor Potter and you would be...?" 

"Dickerson, Bentley Dickerson. My son Davey is a student of yours and you and I are going to have a discussion about what you've been telling him." 

Harry looked at the man who had come to stand within arm's length. He looked to be somewhere in his forties and gave the appearance of a former rugger gone a bit soft. He was scowling and quite red in the face. 

"I take it you have some issue with what your son and I have been discussing?" 

"Too bloody right I do. Just where do get off telling my boy that his father doesn't know what he's talking about?" the man bristled. 

"Your son offered an opinion of yours in class that ran counter to the experiences of just about everyone else in the room. I suggested that he should learn a bit more about what went on before he mentioned it again. He disregarded that suggestion and it created more than a little bit of trouble for him with some of his classmates. We managed to keep it from getting out of hand and he is now working to gain some insight into recent history." 

"Don't try and get by me with your fancy talk, mister. You have no right trying to get between me and my son that way," the man practically shouted. 

"Harry, what is he going on about?" Percy asked in a low but strained voice. 

"Mr. Dickerson believes that our problems with Voldemort were, I believe the expression was 'overblown'," Harry replied but never got the chance to explain further. 

In an instant Percy was practically nose to nose with the belligerent father, every bit as red in the face and he was giving a very pointed, very loud run down of the history of Lord Voldemort and his victims, often punctuated by sharp jabs in the chest from Percy's finger. At one point his arm shot out and his finger pointed at Harry and Dickerson got a quick lesson on the trials that Harry endured beginning with the deaths of his parents. Harry and Audrey were both dumbfounded as they watched the usually reserved Percy pour out a seeming unending litany of the dark deeds that were Voldemort's legacy. 

Then Harry was hit with an insight. Percy's verbal assault on the ignorance of Bentley Dickerson was not so much a defense of Harry as it was a penance or purging of guilt that Percy had harbored since the fall of Voldemort. On several occasions Percy's treatment of Harry during those dark early times at the Ministry had surfaced briefly and Harry had simply accepted whatever small apology the usually reticent Percy had offered but it was obvious that his brother-in-law had never really gotten past it. Add to that the loss of a brother, there was quite a bit of emotion dammed up. Now, in the face of the belligerently uninformed Mr. Dickerson, the dam had burst and a catharsis of sorts was taking place. Harry sensed a winding down in Percy's delivery and he focused his attention back on the two just in case anything physical might erupt. Looking past the two men he could see a pair of patrollers watching what was going on with great interest. When they made eye contact, Harry nodded once. 

"And if you don't want to take my word for it, Mr. Dickerson," Percy ground out, giving the man's name every bit as much derision as he had Harry's title, "you can bloody well ask any one of the witches and wizards that are watching us because they all lived through it and know the truth." 

Mr. Dickerson had been leaning back slightly under Percy's onslaught and now he was looking around as much as he could without turning his head and his mouth was moving but not much was coming out. It was at this time that Mrs. Dickerson made her presence know by ducking between Percy and Mr. Dickerson, shouldering the two apart and taking hold of her husband's hand and pulling on it. She looked at Harry and said quietly, 

"So sorry to have disturbed your morning, Professor. We'll be going now." 

Then she gave a tug on her husband's arm a second time and he began to move, not unlike a freighter being maneuvered in a crowded harbor by a small but insistent tugboat. As the couple made their departure under the flinty glare from a number of witches and wizards who were witnesses, Harry and Audrey both turned to regard the now somewhat abashed Percy. He looked at them, blinking and finally stammered out, 

"I'm sorry about that. I have no idea what came over me. But his ignorance and attitude, it just struck me...I don't know..." he tailed off. 

"No worries, mate," Harry said. "I appreciate it." 

The last was said as Harry held out his hand and Percy took it weakly and shook. Audrey wrapped her arms around her husband's waist and squeezed him fiercely. A few of the closer passersby offered Percy some comments to include, 

"Good on ya, mate," and "Gave 'em what for, you did." 

"You'll stop by the house soon, won't you?" Harry asked. 

"Would tomorrow afternoon be alright?" Audrey asked, still holding on to the slightly stunned Percy. 

"That would be terrific, plan on staying for an early dinner," Harry replied. 

"Wonderful," Audrey replied, then she looked up at Percy, "and for you my dear fellow perhaps we should go to the Cauldron and let you sit down and have a bit of a drink." 

"Hmm, yes, alright, dear. So long, Harry," Percy nodded as his wife began to steer him back up the alley. 

Harry could only stand and watch them move away, shaking his head slightly. He wasn't sure what bothered him more, the attitude and ignorance of Mr. Dickerson, or what drove Percy's outburst. He remembered what he had found out about the fact that Percy never really talked about his problematic relationship with Harry in the 'dark times'. He decided he would forgo his stop at the book store and just grab the owl food supplement and then go home. He arrived in the back courtyard of the Meadows and as usual the back door was swinging open, this time with Nibs doing the honors. Harry remembered the conversation he had with Kreacher about there being no need to man the rear entry but he figured that habits were hard to break. As he made his way through the kitchen he heard familiar voices coming from the living room and when he poked his head around the edge of the entrance he found that the guests had already arrived. 

"Harry, dear. We didn't expect you so soon, is everything alright?" Mrs. Weasley asked. 

"Yeah, Mum, no worries," he replied, trying to put on his best face. 

"Uncle 'arry," Victoire called out as she scurried across the floor with her arms held out. 

Harry scooped her up and held her close, feeling her small but strengthening arms hold tight to his neck. He saw Fleur rise from her seat next to Ginny and move towards Harry, a question in her eyes. 

"How's my favorite girl?" Harry asked his niece. 

"Good, Uncle 'arry. You good?" she asked in return. 

"I'm wonderful now, young lady," he said with a smile as he set her back down on the floor. 

"Bon jour, mon ami," Fleur said as she gave Harry his customary hug and kisses on the cheeks and forehead. 

He didn't offer a verbal response but added some pressure to his hug and held on a bit longer than usual. When she backed away Fleur regarded him with one eyebrow slightly raised. Then she took his hand and walked him over to the couch and sat him down between herself and Ginny, who leaned over and kissed his cheek. 

"Alright, young fella me lad. Out with it. You never were a good liar and this morning is no different," Mrs. Weasley said, fixing her son with a beady eyed glare. 

"Well, it's nothing really, okay, maybe more than that but I ran into a rather irate father of one of my students and he was very upset that I was trying to correct his son's view of recent history. A view he got from his father," Harry said. 

"The Dickerson boy?" Ginny asked. 

"Yes, after I was done at Gringotts, I ran into Percy and Audrey at the Alley. I hadn't gotten much past saying hello when Mr. Dickerson descended on us and started giving me what for. Perc asked me what it was all about and I told him and he just went off on the man, nose to nose, poking him in the chest. I've never seen him so wound up. By the time he was done, Mr. Dickerson was speechless. His wife had to step in and separate them and she hauled her husband off, apologizing for intruding. It was amazing," Harry finished quietly. 

"Well, I can see where that might be disconcerting, Harry, but I'm think it's more than that, isn't it?" Mrs. Weasley prodded. 

Harry hesitated but Ginny took hold of his free hand, Fleur having not relinquished the other, and nudged him. 

"I guess it's a combination of things, Mum. I worry that as time goes on the memory of the Voldemort years will fade, maybe not for those directly involved but for those who just heard about it and those, like Dickerson, who never really knew. It'll make it easier for it to happen again. Plus I think I know what set Percy off and that makes me feel even worse. I think he might still be feeling guilty about all that bad business between us," he said with a sigh. 

"As to the first, unfortunately you're probably correct. But we can only do what we can do and you and Bill, at least are in a position to make sure that the youngsters going through Hogwarts understand what happened. But it won't be the same as having experienced it. As to the other, I think you're right about our Percy. He's never spoken to me or anyone else that I know of about those times. Even Audrey. Perhaps after what happened today we, or more likely you, will be able to draw him out." 

"Hmm, maybe. They're coming by tomorrow," Harry said, turning to Ginny. "I invited them for an early dinner." 

"That will be lovely, Harry," Ginny said with a small smile. 

Victoire had been taking this all in from her place on the floor by her mother's feet where she had a small assortment of toys spread out. Her face was very serious as she stood up and promptly climbed up into Harry's lap and snuggled up against his chest. He couldn't help by smile. 

"My angels," he said almost to himself. 

Ginny squeezed his hand and ask quietly, 

"Had did things go at Gringotts?" 

Harry's smile broadened as if relieved to change the subject. 

"It went well, we're in good shape. The house is paid for, the money for Neville and Professor Sprout's work is set up and we already have a surplus in the scholarship account. I also found out about what's been going on with the discovery of the cave system under the Mysteries department. It's pretty extensive and apparently the explorers have reported some odd things, strange feelings and so on. I guess Charlie should have a lot to keep him busy for a while." 

"That should make Eleanor happy, having him close to home for a time," Ginny said with a smile. 

"Hmm, yes. It would be nice if they made it official," Mrs. Weasley said, a bit of annoyance coming through. 

"Muum, Charlie and Eleanor 'ave a very nice relationsheep. Both are very bizzy right now. Be patient. Eet ees not like you do not 'ave any grandchildren at all, you know," Fleur said, trying to hide a smile. 

"I'm well aware of that, young lady. Perhaps I'm just a bit old fashion but after all this time you'd think..." Mrs. Weasley left the rest unsaid. 

The 'youngsters' couldn't help but laugh. The conversation continued on a lighter note, with talk about how quickly Victoire was picking up on new things and her growing vocabulary in both English and French. Harry asked if she had heard anything from Gabrielle since this was her last year of school and Fleur blurted out, 

"Mon Dieu, 'arry, I completely forgot. Gabrielle said to ask you eef you would be able to come to Beauxbaton thees year. Both thee students and faculty would like for you to come. Eef you would, then Madame Maxime weell make a formal request to Professor McGonagall." 

"Yeah, that would be great, but it couldn't be for a full week like last time, maybe just a couple of days," Harry replied. 

"I theenk that would be just fine, 'arry. Gaby said that thee original members of thee fan club were worried that you would not be able to veeseet before they all graduated." 

Harry rolled his eyes at the mention of the fan club which got both laughs and looks from the ladies. But it was evident that he was in a better mood than when he had arrived and that's what guardian angels were for, after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708 13 24
After the war, Hogwarts welcomes eight year students for the first time. Harry Potter is hoping his final year will be calm and unproblematic. If onl...
831 31 11
When Alice starts school and meets the famous Harry Potter she finds herself more than just some new friends. Danger and excitement find their way in...
2.6K 122 12
An alternative to the seventh book, where Harry focused a lot more on his mission.
969 43 8
The war is over and while Harry is relieved that he no longer has a dark lord out for his blood, he begins to notice that they Wizarding world seems...