Not Your Average PHAT Girl (B...

By LabelMeNotorious_

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 5

35.7K 1.5K 187
By LabelMeNotorious_

Shayla

I've been living with Maurice and his sister for about two months now. Everything is just fine. I'm actually glad that I never have to go back home. They didn't even care I was leaving.

***FLASHBACK***

"You ready to go get your things?"

"Yeah, let's go and get this over with."

We walked out the house and got in his Tahoe. The car was silent. I really didn't want to see their faces. We pulled up and I noticed my mom was home. I sighed. Maurice gripped my hand.

"It's going to be okay." He said. I nodded and got out. I put my key into the door and unlocked it.

I walked in to see my mother sitting on the couch smoking and watching TV. She looked at me disgusted. I rolled my eyes.

"I thought I'd never see your fat ass again." She said. I just went upstairs to my room and packed all my shit. While Maurice stood outside waiting on me. I put my things by the door and went upstairs to get the rest. I walked back downstairs still ignoring her dumb ass.

"I know you heard me talking to you." My mother said coming up to me pointing her finger in my face.

"Get your hand out my face." I simply said.

"Or what bitch?" She said poking me in the forehead.

"Don't freaking touch me." I'm trying to stay calm, but she trying my patience.

"I did it again what you gone to about it?" She said. Then she slap me. Oh hell no. She got me fucked up. I punched the bitch in the face.

"So you think you grown now? Fighting me back." She punched me in the jaw. I tasted the blood. I grabbed her my hair and dragged her to the floor. I got on top of her and started punching her in the face.

"If you ever in your fucking life touch me again bitch I'll kill you." I said in between punches. I started banging her head into the ground.

"Get off me!" I felt someone pull me off her. But I still had her hair in my hands. I kicked the bitch in the throat and watched her fall to the ground. She was coughing up blood.

"I hope yo stupid ass die hoe." When I was put down it was Maurice. He had pinned me to the car.

"Ma calm down."

"She shouldn't have touched me. Fuck her!" I spat out.

"Calm yo ass down now!" He yelled at me. Is this nigga yelling at me? I huffed and puffed.

"You calm now?" He asked me. I nodded. He put me in the car to make sure I didn't go back inside. I waited for him to finish putting my stuff in the car. This bitch got some nerve. She better not let me see her in the street because it's gone be worse.

He got in and we pulled off heading home. The ride was silent again. I was mad as hell.

We pulled up to the house and got out. We brought all my things in the house to our room.

***FLASBACK OVER***

No we still not together. This nigga don't know what he want. He be trying to boo love with me. Bitch is you stupid. Go boo love with them hoes. Shit when he get rid of his hoes then maybe we can do something. Until then we sleep in the same room and we are friends.

Anyway let me get dinner started. I'm here alone. Ashley gone to her boyfriend house. Yes Ashley got her a man. She dating AJ. I knew they were going to get together. By the way they always looked at each other.

I pulled the chicken out of the refrigerator and placed it in the sink so I could clean it. I cut it into pieces and seasoned it and placed in in the frying pan. I'm making grilled chicken with rice and peas. Something simple. I'm not in the mood to cook anything big.

There was a knock at the door. I washed and dried my hands. When I opened the door some hoe standing on the side of it mugging me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Where is Maurice at?" She said with an attitude.

"He not here? I'll tell him you stopped by..."

"Monica and when he gets back give him this." She threw a manuela envelop at me. This bitch.

"Umm don't throw shit ain't me. You must don't have no fucking home training you mutt." I said. She was about to say something, but I closed the door in her face. Man these hoes. He need to put them in they place. Cause I'm getting tired of this shit.

I walked back in the kitchen to finish dinner.

I walked upstairs to shower. After my shower I slipped on some pajama shorts, tank top, and knee high socks. I put my hair in a messy bun and went back downstairs.

I heard keys. So it's either Maurice or Ashley. I doubt she coming home tonight. It was the pimp himself Maurice. I just walked in the kitchen. He came in trying to wrap his hands around me. Nope don't think so. I moved out his way. He smacked his lips.

"What's wrong with you now?"

"Now? Hmm where should I start the top or the bottom of the list?" He sighed and leaned on the counter.

"What did I do now?"

"You can't put your hoes in their place for one. They always coming here starting shit. I'm getting to the point where I think it's time for me to go and let you do you because that's what you do already." I said fixing our plates. I grabbed my plate and drink and walked out the kitchen. Leaving him standing there.

I don't have time for hoes. I sat down on the couch and started eating. He came out the kitchen with his stuff and sat next to me and turned on the TV. We ate in silence.

When he gone realize that I'm not going to wait forever for him to realize what he has. You know the saying 'you don't know what you have till it's gone' well that's going to be him very soon.

After I was done eating I went to wash up and clean up the kitchen. While I was washing dishes he came in. He put his dishes in the sink he tried to kiss me. I moved my head. He sighed and rubbed his hands thru his hair.

Before I left the kitchen I Iooked at him.

"Oh yeah Monica stopped by and said to give this too you. Congratulations." I said smacking the envelope on his chest and walking out. I went upstairs and got in the bed. I can't even deal with his ass right now. Round here trying to wife me but still fucking with this popcorn basic ass hoes every damn day. I drifted off to sleep.

I was awaken by the bed dipping. I knew it was him.

"Shayla."

No answer

"Shayla."

No answer. I did not respond. Shit all he know is I'm sleep.

"I know you not sleep."

I still didn't answer him. He sighed and went into the bathroom. I just sighed and tried to go back to sleep. I felt him wrap his arms around me and pull my close. I didn't protest because I'm sleep.

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up wrapped in Maurice arms. I got out his embrace. I just sat in bed thinking.

When is this shit going to end. The boys that's faithful ends up being crazy once you leave them. The bad boys aren't faithful, but want you to be faithful. No it don't work like that.

You can't have you cake and eat it too. This shit gets tiring after a while. All the fighting with the hoes, baby mommas popping up out of nowhere, the cheating, lies, arguments, etc.

I have enough on my plate being sick. I will not stress myself dealing with this. I think its best if I just either stay in the guest room or leave.

I didn't leave one drama household to move into another. We not even together and we have problems. So that mean if we get together these same problems gone follow.

I felt Maurice move. I looked over to see his eyes open.

"We need to talk." I stated. He nodded and sat up.

"Okay."

"Imma tell you like this we haven't known each other that long and more drama had been added to my life. I didn't move out of one drama house to move into another. Yes I am aware of drug dealers living the fast life having fast money fast cars the clothes and the women, but at some point in your life something has to change. I don't knock nobody hustle. But if you gone hustle make sure your dick stay in your pants. You got all these different bitches coming up to me threatening and warning me to stay away from you cause you belong to them. If I got to school is the same thing if I'm at the mall the same thing if I'm here at home is the same thing. NOTHING has changed and I doubt it ever will." I sighed.

"You claim you like me this that and the other but you show otherwise. You can't be having hoes all in front of you disrespecting me and yourself. That's makes you look stupid at the end of the day. I have heard plenty of times everyone had told you that you need to leave these hoes alone but you can't help it. All I'm saying is get yourself together soon because right now you losing something before you even had a chance to have it. I think I should move out. I've over stayed my welcome. Enough is enough. I thank you for letting me stay here. But I have enough things to deal with as is." He just sat there listening to everything I said. I got out of the bed. I got out my suitcases and started packing.

"Please don't go. I need you here with me. I need you in my life. I can't sleep without you. You could stay in the guest room. But please don't leave." I see tears fall down his face. I just continued packing. I rather save myself the heartbreak and all the fighting with different females.

"I wish I could." I carried my stuff downstairs. I didn't even know everyone was here. They looked at me. I gave them a small smile.

"What's going on?" Ace asked.

"I'm leaving." I said wiping my tears away. I opened the door to go put my stuff in the car.

"Why you leaving?" Ash asked.

I sighed.

"Because it's best." They helped me with the rest of my things. Maurice came to my car door. He kissed me but I pulled away.

"I'll miss you."

"You can't miss something you never had." I said wiping my face. He put his hands in his pockets and watched me drive away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 164 12
You are M/N L/N , a mage, and Laito's best friend, but of course your friendship is hidden from the others. But as the more time you spend together...
324K 13.6K 32
Lauren is a happily married girl, whom is 26 years old. It isn't until her marriage begins to fail because of a few pounds gained over the years. Wil...
2.9M 100K 34
Kaleb Xavier-Jay King Kaine - youngest son of Jazmine and King, twenty-one years old, and now part owner of his brother's tattoo shop. Has never been...
114K 5.3K 31
Her name was Oasis Kai Evans, and she was sick of being the oddball in life. She was that black girl who was always stuck in between. Oasis is always...