Chapter 27

Maurice

I don't know how Shayla did it taking care of the babies. But I applaud her for it. She been riding with me the whole time and never left my side. Even when my ex said she had my 1 year old daughter.

Bitches do anything for some money. I'm glad I was cleared of all the charges and back home where I belong.

Jayceon been low-key since he found out that Sam was working for the FEDS. I know my nigga hurting. But I'll give him time for now.

I got my boys working on finding her. When they do I don't know what to do. I need to talk to Shayla about this.

I walk upstairs to our room. I see Shayla laying in bed. I lay next to her.

"Baby we need to talk." She sat up, nodding her head.

"What we need to talk about?"

"Sam." She sighed.

"You know I would've never expected her to be the one working for them. I want to know her real reason for crossing us - mainly you. What more could she ask for? Jayceon loved her like no other. We all helped her. But you and Jay mostly. For her to just turn like that don't make no sense." She said. I stressfully sighed.

"I'm not sure what to do with her."

"I hate to say it, just rough her up, but don't kill her. It might be hard because she was someone we all trusted." I nodded understanding.

"Alright bae. I have some of my boys looking for her. After court she just disappeared." I said. I need to talk to Jayceon too.

"I see that, but only time will tell."

"Imma head to Jay house for a bit okay?" She nodded then kissed me. I checked on the kids before I left.

*

*

*

*

*

"Sup?" He said opening the door.

"I came to check on you and run somethings by you." He nodded. We sat down on the couch.

"Okay wassup?"

"How you feel about this situation?"

"In all honesty, I'm fucked up about it. We all been thru hell and back from when we were younger and she just turned on us like it wasn't nothing. I gave her every fucking thing. She didn't want for nothing. She didn't have to ask for nothing. Anything I had I gave it to her. If I didn't have it I went out to get it without hesitating. But she turned to a grimy bitch. The love I had for her gone for real this time. I need a new start." I nodded.

"I feel where you coming from, but don't just go fucking these hoes. Find you somebody that's better then Sam and better then these thots." He laughed.

"I know bruh."

"Another thing I got some boys looking for her. I was planning on killing her, but I talked to Shay and she said don't kill her just rough her up a bit and I wanted to get your opinion on it." He nodded.

"Do whatever you want. When it come to the game once they cross you that's it. Blood or not. They have to be dealt with." He spat out. One thing I do know Jay hate snitches.

"Yeah I know, but I didn't want to do nothing to her without your consent, even though I know you still love her and that can't go away over night."

"Yeah I do, but not how I used to. She showed her true colors so no love." He said.

We chilled for a lil bit till I had to head back home to Shay and the kids.

This is one hard discussion to make. Kill her or have some of the crew jump her and leave her wherever they found her.