Forever and Always ~ Niam Hor...

By heystoran

~ I lifted Liams chin up and stared into his big brown eyes. “I thought I woud never have you.” He said sadly... More

Please Stay
Finally Together
I Just Can't
Liam and Zayn, Zayn and Liam... Both of them?
The Party
Jealousy (Part 1)
Jealousy (Part 2)
Decisions, Decisions...
The Choice
The Truth Comes Out
Forever and Always
Epilogue

The One Night With The One Person

7.6K 81 9
By heystoran

five days later...

NIALLS P.O.V.

Wanna come over to my house in ‘bout ten minutes? xxx

Liam texted me.

Yeah, be right over. Are we gonna watch some movies?

I texted him.

He texted back:

Yepp. This time no scary ones, okay? I love you, babe.

I love you, too. :P

I slid my phone into my pocket and ran upstairs. I went into my closet to pack some clothes, then my bathroom to pack face wash, tooth paste and a tooth brush. Finally I stuffed it all in a miniature duffle bag.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I pulled my car into Liams drive way, got out and walked up to the front door. 

Knock, Knock.

A few seconds later the door was pulled open. My eyes rested on Liam, with his beautiful face. I smiled and he smiled back.

“I missed you.” He said, the words lingering on his lips.

I made a noise that was kind of half a laugh, half a moan of joy. 

“I missed you too, baby.” I said taking a step into the door. I was pretty close to him and our bodies were almost touching.

He moaned with joy like he always does. “Your just so damn cute.” He said smiling at the ground. I kissed his cheek while still smiling.

“And you’re just too good to be true.” I replied.

I walked in further to the room and he closed the door, then leaned his back on it. He stared at me in awe.

I looked at him with confusion.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked innocently.

“You just look so....” He took his hand out from under him and gestured it up and down my body.

“Yummy.” He finished his sentence.

“So what, am I food now?” I asked.

“What would you prefer me to say?” He said whilst leaning up from the door, slowly making his way toward me. He started circling me even slower.

I stood there like a statue, waiting for his next move. I knew it would be good.

“Hot?” He touched my hip from behind.

“Adorable?” He traced it fingers around to my other hip.

I was tingling inside.

“Sexy?” He moved it up and down my back. Then finally down to my hips again, and back up to my shoulders.

“Tempting?” He brought his face toward mine and brushed our lips together. I desperately tried to kiss him. He leaned back and smirked.

“Seductive?” He said finally, stroking his hands down both of my arms, turning into him holding both of my hands.

“I could say the same thing.” I leaned in to kiss him.

Our lips brushed once more.

“A-a-a!” He said and kissed the brim of my nose instead. “Save it for later.”

Later? Save it for later? What does he mean? Are we going to have sex? We’ve only been dating for a week.

“Oh really now?” I asked playfully.

He smirked teasingly.

“Well, okay then.” I replied knowingly.

“How about we get those movies started, eh? It’s already half past eight!” Liam suggested.

“Okay. First, can we watch She’s The Man?” I asked.

LIAMS P.O.V.

“I love that movie!” I replied to Niall.

“Okay, cool.” He said popping the disc in the movie player.

I plopped my self on the couch, accidentally leaving no room for Niall.

He came over to me. “Move, your fat ass.” He said chuckling.

“Sorry.” I laughed. I got up entirely, letting him sit down. I got a big foot rest and put it in front of the couch. I sat down next to Niall.

We were a few inches apart at first. And Niall didn’t hesitate. He scootched in super close and his hand touched my elbow. Atleast thats what is was at first. He stroked down my arm once, and laced his fingers in mine. We held hands during the first movie.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After the first two movies, our holding hands turned into our arms around eachother. After the third, his head was on my chest, sweetly. And now we are on our fourth. We are cuddling... a lot. 

Nialls head is on my chest and his arms are wrapped around my lower torso. His legs are up on the foot rest and his whole body is mostly turning towards me. 

My right arm is holding his left. My left arm is around him. My left leg is laying on the foot rest and my right leg is wrapped around Nialls hips in a cuddly way.

I kissed the top of his head, where his golden blonde locks rest. He stayed put.

I kissed his head a little lower down near his forehead this time. I can feel and hear him slightly giggle. He likes it. 

Next I make my way down to his cheek. Then his jaw. I kiss it a few times. I finally get to his neck and bite it playfully. He giggles louder and harder this time.

“Stop it!” He says laughing his guts out.

“You like that?” I asked and then continued to playfully love bite his neck.

He giggled some more.

I started kissing him again and made my way back to his cheek. I moaned with joy. I kissed his lips. He kissed me back. We started kissing a lot. I used my leg already over him as an advantage to get on top of him. Once I was hovering over him I went back to his soft, pink lips. We kissed gently for a while.

A few minutes went by and I could tell he was craving more. I moved my hand that was in his hair down to his chest over his neck. I kissed his cheek, jaw, neck. I unbuttoned his polo and kissed his collar bones, then underneath. I couldn’t get any farther with his clothes still on. 

I leaned my face into his ear and whispered “I want you.”

Once I leaned back out I could see him smirking in the dim light. I did the same. I leaned back even more so that I was just sitting in his lap, my knees bent near his waist and my feet tucked under myself. He took his shirt off. I took my cardigan off.  

I kissed his bare chest and rubbed it too. “You look... amazing.” I said in awe.

He laughed. “Thanks. I bet you look good too.” 

I pecked his chest a bit more and finally stood up smiling teasingly. I held out my hand to his and he took it, then followed me to my bed room. 

We got in there and I closed the door, having to let go of his hand. I took my shirt off. We then both took our pants and shoes off leaving our boxers.

His were bright red with black elastic around it. Sewn into it was Calvin Klein. Mine were dark grey with big black stripes. Also from Calvin Klein.

He slowly made his way towards me, and towards the door. I kissed him and held his face. We made out and I pushed him gently towards the bed. I layed him down roughly and got on top off him, him being in between my legs. We kissed and rubbed eachothers torsos for a while but that wasn’t enough.

“I want you, too.” The Irish boy replied to the comment I made earlier in the night.

I just giggled and kissed my way down to his chest. Then down to the edge of his boxers. I slipped in a tiny bit of my fingers getting ready to pull them off. I looked up at him just to confirm he was okay with it.

“Go ahead.” He smiled.

NIALLS P.O.V.

Liam tugged of my boxers slowly while kissing my hips. He kissed my all the way down my legs all a while taking off my boxers.

“Damn, you look good!” He said. 

I just giggled. 

“Now you.” I said, gesturing to his boxers. He took them off and kissed me again.

“Ready?” He asked crawling down to my hips.

“When you are.” I replied.

He teased me by licking the tip of my masculinity. He held my hips and we were now under the covers. He teased, sucked, blew, massaged and satisfied me over the next ten or so minutes. I eventually returned the favor.

We enjoyed it through every minute, every touch and every kiss. After about an hour and a half, we finished eachother off.

Liam popped his head out of the covers, placed his hand on the nape of my neck and kissed me gently. I lifted both of my hands to his light brown hair and tongue kissed him. We did this for a bit and then he finally layed down next to me under the covers.

There was a pause.

“I love you, Niall James Horan.” He said tiredly.

I smiled.

“And I love you, Liam James Payne.” I said still smiling.

He leaned over to me, giving me one last kiss, and we went to bed spooning eachother.

He was the one. I knew it. We had only been offcially dating for a week but we had loved eachother for two years. I just somehow knew it.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* 

hey guys this is the author niamnarryshipper! i just wanted to say thank you so much for the views and votes. as you guys know, no one can get better without constructive critiscism! please comment and let me know what you guys think! anything is helpful. the more you guys read, vote and comment, the quicker i’ll update!

xoxo,

NiamNarryShipper

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 126 11
It's been 3 years. 3 years sense Zayn died. 3 years sense Niall made a promise to Zayn to never let go. "I promise Zayn.." Niall can't wait to die, t...
19.2K 272 16
So. Niall fell for the new kid. Once he hit the wall immediately flirting with his best friend, he was turned on. His jet black hair, dark brown eyes...
2.2M 41.9K 82
I bit down on my lip to hold back a moan that was eager to escape. I couldn't help it, his lips felt so good wrapped around my throbbing hard cock. I...
718K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...