The Beast Inside

By Danielleongay

Before you start reading this! Know there is a more edited and lengthened version on my page!! I promise its... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
Note
Set Me Free (Now complete!!)
Published?
Surprise!!

The Beast Inside. New Version.

1.4K 21 9
By Danielleongay

Beast lovers!!!! I have decided to post my rewrite of this story here on wattpad!!!! You all have been so amazing and since ya'll have taken such a liking to this book, I wanted to share it with you!!!!

I have already posted the prologue up! I will be putting a new chapter up Every Monday starting next Monday!!!!

This is the new Cover. What do ya'll think?!!!! I am so excited to take this adventure with you guys!!! I enjoy yall of your comments and can not wait to hear what you have to say about the new version!!!

Much  Love!

D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 9.9K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
1.6K 76 43
"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." -Neil Gaiman The...
9.8K 1.8K 61
DO YOU KNOW THE BEAST? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¥• So that was how her first kiss played out. The drive back home had been silent...
87.8K 1.6K 7
"Do you know who I am?" He asked while giving her a death glare. The moment his eyes fell on her his heart skipped a beat, but he shrugged those thou...