Change Me [Jastin]

Per LaceUpBieber

Justin Drew Bieber didn't care how much his boyfriend hurt him, he loved him way too much to ever leave Jason... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 [FINAL]

Chapter 4

3.7K 187 17
Per LaceUpBieber

>>Justin Bieber<<

I walked down the sidewalk wearing black shorts, a white T-shirt, and red vans. I felt nervous but relieved that Jason asked to hang out and that I didn't have to be the one to do it.

I walked towards the basketball court seeing Jason with some guys.

>>Jason McCann<<

I walked towards the guys with my basketball. "Hey man" I said as I dribbled the ball, "Aye man it's hot as hell" Bryan said as he looked up at the sun "I know" I said "can we play now?" "Dude it's too hot to play we'd probably end up having  heatstrokes" Ari said making my friend Cody laugh. (A/N Yes, Ari is a fucking boy.)

"Let's go up by the hill and chill maybe play cards like we used to do" Bryan said "whatever" I said, "We have to wait for Justin" "Justin? Who's Justin?" Edwin asked

"Some guy we found on the streets and now he's living with us" I said
"Is he cool?" Ari said making me shrug "if we're talking about Sequence then yeah" I said before chuckling, "Maybe he can join us" Cody said "Nah.. He's a goody two shoe" I said "We'll see about that" Edwin smirked.

I saw Justin walking towards us, the guys looked at him. "Hey" Justin said "Aye Justin! these are my buddies Cody, Edwin, Bryan, And Ari" I said.

"Aye man" Bryan said shaking his hand "Hi" Justin said then smiled. "It's too hot to play so we're going to chill up at that hill over there" I said as i pointed to it, Justin looked to where I was pointing then looked back at me and the gang "sure, seems cool" he said.

On our way, the guys and I got snacks and the cards. We walked up the hill then sat down as we reached to the top. I looked at Justin who was staring at the view.

The guys and I sat down, Justin sat next to me then I grabbed the cards and shuffled them.

>>Justin Bieber<<

I watched as Jason shuffled the cards, Bryan grabbed the board then grabbed the fake money.

Wow so badass. Not.

We're playing poker.. I hate poker, it's so damn easy.

--

We played 2 rounds which I won by the way, then lied down and talked.

"So Justin.. Why'd you runaway man?" Edwin asked "Just family issues" I said "What did they do to you?" Cody asked "They beat me and ignore me" I said while looking up at the clouds. "Why?" Ari asked, "Because he's gay" Jason said making my stomach twist "Am I the only straight one in this gang?" Ari said making Bryan smirk. "You're all bisexual?" I asked "Yup" Edwin said then sat up. "We should get going" Jason said "alright" I said as I got up.

"See ya Jase" Ari said as we left. Jason and I walked back 'home'. I ran to my room then shut the door.

I grabbed my phone calling Briana. "Hello?" "Hey Bri.." I said,
"What's wrong Justin?" "Nothing I could just really use some company" "Justin your parents are really worried.. They're thinking about calling the police" My heart began pounding. "They are?" I said "Yeah Jay.. What do I do?" "Convince them not to" "they're going to know I'm up to something" "just do it and say that I'll come back soon.. I don't want to come back" I said "plus I'm almost 18 in 2 months, once I turn 18 they can't force me to move back" "What if they find you before you turn 18?"

"They won't.. To be honest I don't even know what city I'm at right now" "I have to go Justin... I'll call you later" "Alright" I said then sighed.

Mrs. McCann called me, I ran downstairs and joined dinner with the family. "Nice if you to join us Justin" Randy said as I smiled at him, I noticed Jason staring at me and continued to eat, acting like I hadn't noticed.

After dinner I walked back upstairs, I felt someone grab my wrist pushing me against the wall.
"What The-" "Shh" Jason said, putting his finger over my lips.
"Wanna go to the club? Tonight"
"I-I've never been to a club" "You are so coming with me" Jason smirked.

___________________________

If you guys see that I hadn't changed Derek to Justin then please let me know, the story was originally a Derek x Jason but I'm changing it to Jastin so let me know if I skipped a part.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) © -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved
44.3K 3.3K 31
Justin Bieber is forced to get married to a man name Leo Montgomery, during the engagement with the man, Justin is introduced to a man name Jason McC...
15.3K 912 55
Justin Bieber a 22 year old who's living in hell ever since his dad took Justin away with him from the rest of his family to be trained, this is his...
7.2K 318 21
You would think a model would have more self confidence. . .