Chapter 19

I flipped the pancake as I had my tongue poked out of my mouth,
It's been two damn weeks ever since what happened with my father and I, my dad moved out and went to live with the other women he's been cheating on my mom with, my mom was depressed as hell when she found out but then Jason hooked her up with some very nice man. They only started going out yesterday but I like him already, Jason and I have been doing great, Tyler really likes Jason and sometimes Tyler would pull Jason away from me even during the middle of our make out sessions!

"Baby" I heard Jason say behind me, I turned around seeing him in my sweatpants, "Hi I made you breakfast" I said then put the plate down on the table "thanks" Jason said then kissed my cheek making me smile.

Jason sat down then grabbed my wrist, pulling me on his lap as I grabbed the maple syrup then poured it on his pancakes, I cut the pancakes into pieces then stabbed the pancake with the fork and put it into Jason's mouth. Jason poked my nose then chuckled after he swallowed the pancake.

Just a normal morning.

--

"Hey Justin" Ari said as I walked into the living room "hi" I said then Bryan, Cody, and Edwin all looked at me "Hey!" They all said "hi" I smiled, Edwin grabbed a bag of weed and cocaine then handed it to Cody, Jason sat next to me and grabbed some, "You do weed?" I asked not really surprised "yup, wanna try?" "Get that away from me!" I said then pushed it out of my way.

"Why are you being so stubborn?"
"I have a little brother at home, I'm not going to be a bad influence on him and do crack" "it's just a little, Justin" "whatever I'll talk to you later I guess" I said then got up.

"Don't go Justin" Jason said "leave me alone" I said then slammed the door as I left.

>>Jason McCann<<

9:00 P.M

I've been high as fuck the whole damn day and I feel dizzy as hell.
"I fucking hate Justin for leaving me like that" I said as I took a sip out of my wine. "Jason! dude fucking save some for me" Edwin said grabbing the bottle.

"I'm gonna show Justin a piece of my mind" I said then got up. "Where you going McCann?" Ari asked "To beat the shit out of Justin" I said then left.

>>Justin Bieber<<

I held Tyler up in the air like an airplane, my mom and her boyfriend went on a date so Ty and I are home alone, "You better not drop me Justin!" Tyler laughed making me chuckle.

After I left from Jason's place I've been upset but Tyler kept me company. I heard banging on the door then held Tyler.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR"

I heard then put Tyler down. "Stay in my room Tyler, okay? Lock the door And don't get out unless I tell you too" I said, Tyler nodded his head then ran upstairs.
I walked towards the door slowly then opened it to reveal Jason.

"Jas-" I looked down as Jason slapped my cheek, "What the fuck?" I said then punched his stomach making him groan in pain, Jason pushed me on the ground then punched my stomach a few times, Jason punched my jaw making me groan in pain. "S-Stop!" I cried as I tried to get up.

"Shut the fuck up" he said then Jason grabbed a vase and everything went blank.

___________________________