Chapter 13

>>Justin Bieber<<

After dinner I got a text from Jason telling me to meet him at the arcade, "I'm going to meet Jason at the arcade" I said to my mom, "Okay dear" my mom smiled "The arcade? Mom can I go?!" Tyler smiled "it's getting late sweetie" My mom said "aw come on please!" Tyler frowned "maybe next time, don't be home late Justin" "I won't, I'll see you guys later" I said then hugged my mom and Tyler. "I'll take you to the arcade on Saturday, little guy" I said making him smile and nod his head.

--

I walked to the arcade seeing Jason standing by the door, "Hey" I said as I walked towards him "Hi Jay" Jason smiled then hugged me tightly, I hugged Jason then smiled against his shoulder. "Why did you tell me to meet you at the arcade?" I chuckled "We're not really going to hang inside the arcade, I just want to talk" Jason said making me nod my head, Jason and I walked hand in hand.

"The gang is thinking about moving here" Jason said, "Really?" I said "yeah, at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave.. But when I found out you live here and I definitely want to come here now.. We have a lot of money so we're renting a condo" Jason said "that's great.. That means we'll be able to see each other" I smiled looking at him, "I know.. How are your parents? What did they say when you got home?" "That they were sorry and felt really bad.. They're really nice to me now.. I actually feel like I'm apart of the family now" I smiled making Jason smile "as long as your happy that's all that matters to me" he said.

"My parents want to meet you.. Especially my overprotective father" I said "really? For like what? Dinner?" "I'm not sure.. I think so" I said "Sure, I don't mind.. As long as I take my pills I'll be fine" Jason said, "So you'll meet them?" I asked, Jason nodded his head then I gave him a small smile "meet me at the park then we'll walk to my House" I said, "Sure" Jason said.

"where are you going to be staying?" "The guys and I already rented the condo so we'll be there" Jason said, I nodded my head then Jason wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me, I smiled and kissed him back.

"You're perfect" Jason said making me blush, "I know you are" I said making him chuckle.

--

Later I walked home and saw my dad in the living room with my mom, "Hey, what's up?" I said "We've been robbed Justin" my father said making me raise an eyebrow "huh? What happen?" "The electricity was out for some reason then I turned on my flashlight and there he was.. The robber", "I'm not sure if he stole anything" my dad added "How did you get the electricity back?" "Someone turned it off so I went to turn it back on" my father said.

"Well then let's look around" I said making my parents and Tyler nod.
I went upstairs and checked the bedroom. Nothing different, I checked the rest of the rooms and everything seemed normal, "They didn't steal anything from here" I said and rolled my eyes at how overdramatic my father can be.

After that I took a shower then went to the living room seeing my little brother playing video games.
"Hey Ty" I said making him smile widely "Justin! I finally unlocked all the characters on this game!" Tyler smiled making me chuckle "that's great Ty" I said "wanna play? I always play against dad but he's too easy" Tyler huffed making me laugh "sure" I said.

--

The next day

I yawned as I woke up the the next day and went to shower, putting on black skinny jeans, a bulls jersey and white Supra's. I ran down the stairs texting Bri so I can meet her outside of my house, "Hey mom I'm gonna be outside!" I yelled, "Whoa whoa whoa wait!" I heard my mom say, I turned around and faced her. "Yeah?" I said, "You're not leaving again, are you?" My mom asked worriedly. I chuckled and shook my head. "Of course not, I'm just going to meet my Best Friend Briana, she's waiting for me outside" I said making my mom nod and sigh in relief.

"Oh and Jason is coming later today, right?" My mom asked making me nod my head "you know it" I said "alright" my mom smiled then kissed my cheek before leaving.

"Hey Bri" I said as I stepped outside, "Hey Justin, I've missed you" Briana smiled making me grin "I've missed you too" I said before hugging her, "How did they find out where I was?" I asked "I'm sorry Justin.. I told the police I didn't know where you where and they asked to check my phone and they saw our text messages and everything, they forced me to give them my phone, I had no other choice.. They said if I didn't show them my phone then they'd arrest me.. I'm so sorry Justin" Briana sighed then looked down making me frown. "It's okay Bri.. You were forced and like you said, you had no other choice.. It's fine" I said making her smile.

After Briana and I talked I invited her to dinner, I stepped inside the house seeing my mom setting up the plates "Hey Briana!" My little brother Tyler smiled and jumped up and down, "Hi" Briana smiled, "do you need any help with that Mrs. Bieber?" Briana asked my mom "sure sweetie" my mom said.

My dad walked into the kitchen then sat down, I looked at the time and stood up "I'm going to go get Jason" I said "alright" my mom said as I left, I walked to the park to see Jason sitting on the bench, I smiled "Hey babe" I said making him look up at me "hey" Jason smiled as he stood up and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back then kissed his cheek making him blush "come on!" I smiled as I held his hand and began walking to my house.

"This place looks familiar" Jason said "really?" I said "yeah" he looked around, I grabbed the key and unlocked the door "maybe the inside will refresh your memory" I said as we stepped inside, leading Jason in the kitchen as my dad's eyes widen "YOU!" He said making me jump.

"I-I" Jason stuttered

"YOU WERE HERE LAST NIGHT ROBBING OUR STUFF! YOU STOLE MY.. MY..." My dad said "What did he steal honey?" My mom asked raising an eyebrow, "Nothing important" my dad said "If it's nothing important then why is it such a big deal?" My mom asked
"THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, GET HIM OUT OF MY HOUSE!" My dad shouted as he walked towards Jason and I.

"But dad-"

"GET HIM OUT AND YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE THAT BOY ANYMORE" my dad shouted making my eyes tear up, "Y-you can't do that!" I cried "YES I CAN, I AM YOUR FATHER NOW GET OUT" my dad shouted looking at Jason, Jason stepped back as I grabbed his arm and led him outside.

"What is my dad talking about?" I frowned "I-I don't know" Jason said "You're lying" I said Jason sigh "the guys and I snuck into your place last night because your dad stole our crystals that we dug out, we needed them because we found out they were real crystals, and a guy wanted to buy them off of us for a million bucks, Cody and his stupid self accidentally gave your dad the real crystals instead of the fake ones so we snuck into your place get it back, I guess I forgot to replace it with the fakes ones but i didn't know he was your dad or that was even your place!"

"Then do it tonight" "I can't.. Ari threw them away" Jason sighed. I ran my fingers through my hair then groaned in frustration.

"JUSTIN GET OVER HERE AND STAY AWAY FROM THAT BOY" I heard my dad shout, "I'm sorry Jason I have to go" I glared at him, "Justin please.." Jason said grabbing my hand "I can't" I said then went back inside.

___________________________

I am so so bored