Help Me Please

By CreativelyBoring

If your reading its too late More

Home...I guess
Night Time Silence
"Please Come Out"
A/N 1
A/N 2
New OC: Nirvana Wilcott
Not new anymore
...SNOW...
Hospital Vibes
A/N
Sorry...

Awkward

129 3 2
By CreativelyBoring

Ryan's POV
She slapped me. Ryan you idiot. I shook my head in apology. "I'm.... so sorry!" She whispered.  Obviously violence wasn't her thing. She put her hand up to my now red cheek. I smiled.

" No it's my fault...I shouldn't have," I sincerely said. She turned away and walked downstairs. I certainly screwed up. I followed her doe to breakfast before I realised what day it was. Harry's last day. I ran to my room to look under my bed. There I got Harry's gift. I ran downstairs and saw everyone crowding him. Everyone but Cecelia which was understandable, she was just listening to music in her earphones.

I handed him his present and then hugged him. "now mate remember to text me if anything goes wrong, yeah!" I smile with happiness as i am glad for him. I can't believe he is finally going to be happy. Then from Across the room I can see Cecelia smiling to herself. Well that makes a change. However behind her I can see Carmen and Tyler plotting something and I know its not good.....

 Short chapter I know but its been really hard finding time to write since I have recently started a new school and its going well. Will try to update!!!!!!!!!!! Also thanks for the reads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
70.6K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...