Unique & Rejected

Por DeeJaee423

Jazmine or Jaz after being rejected by her mate discovers just how unique she really is. She isn't that shy w... Más

Unique & Rejected
The Beginning
The Mates
Getting Answers
Heat & The Mating Process
The Heartbreak
The Truth Shall Set You Free
The Plan
The Transformation
Putting Everything Into Motion
The Plan Begins
The Past Haunts The Present
The Upcoming Execution
The Execution Room
Someone Must Die...But Who
Ted & Julia Must Die
The Creator Still Has Work To Do
Nick's Revelation
Worries Are Surfacing
Meeting Jonathan
If You're Jonathan, Who's The Other Guy?
The Dominance Challenge Begins
Jazmine's Sickness
Jazmine's Pups
Selene's Back Story
Upcoming War & Bond Breaking
Nick's Revenge
Pre-War Preparations
The War Is Over
Story Update

The Pups Are Born

24.7K 1.2K 222
Por DeeJaee423

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

Last night went by awkwardly. Everyone had this bitter sweet look on their face at dinner. I kept my word to Jade and ate, then went to bed early.

For some reason I'm not worried about tomorrow anymore. I already have a group of people to watch over my pups while I fight. The group consists of Nick's parents, Selene's parents, the doctor Margaret, and my beta Andy. There will also be a few guards outside the room.

My only worry is how to kill Luke. According to Selene he's lived for centuries and no one knows how to kill him. He's immune to there weapons and has powers nobody knows about. He's claimed to be the legendary pack thief, a man that takes the alpha down to gain control of his pack.

I don't care about any of that though. My main priority is killing him and making sure my pups are safe. I'll deal with how to kill Luke when that moment comes.

Jaz get out of that office and come get breakfast.

I smile, loving the sound of my mate's voice.

Instead of replying I just head towards the kitchen. It's 8:30 a.m. and the castle is busy with people preparing for war. I smile and nod at them as I pass by.

Engulfed in my own thoughts, I don't realize that I'm already standing in the kitchen until Nick hands me a plate. I smile and kiss him on the cheek, while grabbing me some fruit and orange juice.

I sit at the head of the table, observing my people. They all look bitter sweet. Nick takes has place at my right and Andy takes his place on my left. I just want to preserve this moment, it's like the calm before the storm, everything is so peaceful.

After I finish eating I decide to go to my office, feeling like I've missed something. I have wolves encircling the castle, in the woods, and a few inside the castle in case the witches get through. I already have the barrier up, but I still feel like I'm forgetting something.

Suddenly a light bulb goes off in my head. I forgot witches are highly allergic to lead and platinum. We have a weapon room full of lead and platinum. If I arm my most skilled shooters we can take down more witches at a time. Acting fast I begin walking towards my weapon room.

I need all trained marksmen in the weapon room now.

I mind link everyone, not wasting time to spring my plan into action.

As soon as I arrive I see a group of between thirty and forty men and women out of my two hundred and fifty warriors. There are around one hundred seventy five to two hundred people in the safe room under the castle. I smile feeling extreme pride in my people and their faith in me.

"I called you here because I remembered that witches are highly allergic to lead and platinum. I'm not proud about killing witches that are just following orders, but we have no choice. I won't let them harm you or my children. Here there are several different weapons containing lead and platinum, pick your weapon of choice. I want two groups, half of you will be hidden in the forest and the other half will be hidden in the trees. You'll be scattered I'm front of the castle. I know this is all so sudden. Is there anybody that is confused by what I just said?" I rush out to my confused warriors.

It's 10:45 now, meaning there are a little over five hours before I begin to deliver my pups. It's a lot to take in I understand, and with so little time to adjust I know they are a little thrown off. I wouldn't do this if I didn't believe it would help.

"We understand your reasoning for this request. If it will help us in war we are willing to make the adjustment." Andy steps forward.

The rest of my warriors bow their heads in agreement, then begin to leave.

Andy stay. We need to talk.

I mind link him.

"Is something wrong?" He asks casually.

"No I just want to inform you that you won't be participating in this. I want you to guard my children. I don-..." He interrupts me.

"I'm fighting. You can't expect me to sit this out." He whines like a teenager.

"I do. I don't expect everything to go as planned. If they happen to go after my children it is your job as their God father to be there to protect them." I say smiling.

"Are you serious? I'm the God father? I'm a God father!!!!!!" He squeals like a teenage girl and hugs me.

"Well I'm serious. I trust you more than anyone else to protect my children. I don't have any family left, so you're all I got." I say honestly hugging him tighter.

"I won't let you down I promise." He smiles and rushes out the room happily.

----------------------------

The rest of the day goes by uneventful. Before I know it I'm in the delivery room, with Selene laying on the bed next to mine. She looks over at me nervously.

"I hope this goes as we planned it. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to my pups." She says rubbing her round belly for the last time.

"I hope it does too. I won't let anyone harm my pups, even if it means my death." I reply honestly rubbing my round belly for the last time as well.

"Well ladies it is my job to make sure that we get these pups out of you healthily, and that you guys are healthy as well. So it's 3:45 shall we begin ladies?" Margaret says in her smooth, comforting voice.

She actually succeeds in calming me down. Before I know it I'm all numbed up and prepped for surgery.

I look up and see Nick. He's standing over me, holding my hand. I look to my left and see Jonathan doing the same thing with Selene.

"Ok Selene you're going to feel pressure. Don't worry it's just me making an incision." Margaret warns Selene.

Shortly after I hear the soft cries of a baby boy.

"Jonathan Jr." Selene says before he's rushed off to get cleaned.

This process continues three more times. After about 30 minutes I realize Selene is done having her pups.

She has four. Jonathan Jr., Celeste, Jake, and Selena. They look so happy holding their beautiful pups.

"Ok Jazmine the eclipse hasn't started yet, but it should be starting by the time I make the first incision. As I told Selene, you're going to feel pressure." Margaret tells me.

What happened after that was unexpected. Through the window I could see the eclipse starting. This bright light shined down on me and I involuntarily shifted.

I'm currently in a corner of the room growling with Nick, who shifted also, next to me.

Jazmine calm down.

Margaret I'm trying this isn't me. It's Jade that shifted and I can't shift back.

Before I know it I feel the urge to push. I realize I'm going to have to deliver my pups on my own, in wolf form.

I whine and push. Suddenly I see this bright light coming from the eclipse. Two figures appear at my side lulling sweet nothings in my ear. I face them and realize they're my parents. Nick is by my side, letting me know he's here.

I focus on pushing and push out two wolves. One is a boy with all black fur and blue eyes, and the other is a girl with sandy brown fur and honey colored eyes. I lick them both clean as Margaret comes to take them.

Everyone is so focused on the first two they don't realize I'm not done. I get the urge to push again. I push out two more wolves, and both of them are girls. One has all white fur with grey eyes, and the other has all grey fur with green eyes.

I'm licking them clean when everyone else notices the other two pups. I pick them up in my mouth carefully, and place them in an incubator with their brother and sister.

After that I shifted back and walked over to Nick, who just stared in shock. I grabbed his hand and led him over to our pups.

"Xavier, Luna, April, and Alex." I say pointing to them as I name them.

All too soon I hear Selene say, "The barrier has been broken, Jaz we gotta go."

I look back at my pups one last time before my parents, Jonathan, Selene,  Nick, and me leave to put an end to this war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know I haven't updated in a while but I've had trouble writing it how I want it. It took longer than expected but Selene and Jazmime finally had their pups.

Xavier-black wolf

Luna-sandy brown wolf

April-white wolf

Alex-grey wolf

Let me know your thoughts.

Comment and vote.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

375K 7.2K 69
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...
2.6M 62.7K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
395K 15.4K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
2.8K 58 7
What happens if the steves find someone they have missed dearly, living a new life with people just like them? What if the past and the present meet...