In The Light Of The Moon {COM...

By NickyAnderson3

Nicki is a teenage girl with a HUGE secret. That only her boyfriend and his friends know. She's a werewolf. N... More

Me just Me
PUNISH (PART 1)
PUNISH (Part 2)
A long day
New Family
New plan
Say GoodBye
So what do you say
Restless Night
Because Of Me
Sorry
Dark World
What were you saying
Backseat
All you have to do is tell me
!RUN!
Darkness
Through hell and high waters
WHO?
ME.
If it's OK with you.
And This And That
Make A Grown Man Cry
Fantasy and Reality
GONE
Im Going Home
Comeback
Longer Night Than Expected
A/N
The last I wanted to remember

The End.

49 3 0
By NickyAnderson3

Nicki's P.O.V.

So I can say that it has been two months since I have seen Drake, and I can admit that these two months has been the best time of my life. Every day has started the same. Getting another threating text message from Drake saying that I will rue the day that I rejected him. Talking about he'll report me to the council but I know that's  a bluff. Cause if he reports me to the council then it'll be worse for him than it is for me.

So after a while, I finally gained the courage to just block him and carry on with life.

Today I was off. Joe, as usual, had promos to do and things of that sort. I thought nothing of it when I woke up to yet another empty bed. It was a little bit of an unsettling feeling waking up every other day to another set of empty sheets. Along with not feeling safe in a place where I should be protected. Thinking that someone is watching me. Being a paranoid chick who is always watching her back. Which is not a bad thing, but shouldn't have to be done every day. But after a while, I just got used to it. This day I didn't really do much. I just cleaned a little bit, watched some movies. Just stayed home to be a housewife really. 

Hour after hour went by and I had heard nothing from Joe. I couldn't actually estimate how long he had been gone because I didn't know what time he left. Once the sun went down I knew something was wrong. I got dressed in black leggings and a black jacket. Throwing on my black converses.  I grabbed my keys and headed for the door. Making my way to the front lobby. Just as I was about to leave I realized that I didn't have my phone. As I started running back to our room, opening the door and grabbing my phone off of the counter. I was walking back to the door I opened it and there stood two tall men in black suits. I looked down just to see that one had a cloth in his hand. Slamming the door shut which did no use because they just opened it again. I drew a blank pulling a stupid horror movie blond. I ran towards the wall. Giving them the opportunity to do what they had to do. Now let's pause. I thought that they were going to rape me, assault me or something of that nature. But I can't actually tell you what happened because after that cloth was put to my face everything went black. 

I woke up in this place that almost looked like an 18th-century dungeon. Feeling as though my hands were shackled above my head, I started to struggle. Moving my arms to the left and the right to at least get some moving room but I failed to succeed.

It's no use.

As I had heard that voice sounded like.....

Joe?

He's right.

He's right.

Dean, Seth?

I couldn't see them but I knew that it was them. As they talked I heard the chains moving. It was all starting to make sense but then again not. 

Well, the gangs all here. You know where you are right?

He stood in the darkness. Not making a move. Speaking clearly and strongly.

There's just no escaping you is there?

It's not me that you should be trying to escape.  He let out this deranged laugh.  

Then it hit me. We're back at our HQ as I like to call it. 

Today's your big day. You have your meeting with the council today. Most likely a beheading. 

I jerked up from the cold floor that I was on only to be pulled back nearly ripping my arm out of my socket. 

You selfish scum bitch what did you do? 

I didn't do anything. It's what YOU did. I wasn't the one that turned on national tv and in front of a live audience now was I? 

I started to calm down only to get scared again. I was so nervous that I was forgetting to breathe.

It's all because of me. Everything. Okay if this is because of me then why are they here?

Affiliation.

Wait how are you even here. Shouldn't you be dead? 

They don't know that. And they will never find out. Even if you did tell them they wouldn't believe you. They'll think that you're just saying things to get out of dying, same with them.

I tried I tried my best to stay strong but I couldn't do it anymore. As tears started rushing down my face like a waterfall. This is not the way that I thought that my life was going to end but I guess not all dreams come true. 

The memories. Going by in a flash. Like a huge whoosh of light. Seeing the smiling faces and the frowns. Laughing and crying.

Drake was about to say something else but then the door opened revealing this silhouette of our leader. It's time. He said.  Two men then appeared from the sides of him. Unlocking the boys from one pair of handcuffs to another. Then walking over to me. They removed the chains in one swift movement. But not putting me in handcuffs. Just taking hold of my arms and walking me to this open forest area. 

I was placed in the center in what looked like a white spray painted circle on the ground. Being pushed to my knees. 

Joe, Dean, and Seth were placed behind me. There was a crowd of new and old faces surrounding us. All with shocked looks on their faces.

Nicki Rey Johnson. I'm sure Mr.Maddison has informed you of what is about to take place as of now. And I am sure that you know how this works. 

Yes, Leader.

Great, Great okay so. Ms.Johnson you are here today because you made the decision to transform in the public eye. Correct?

Yes, Leader.

Okay would you like to try and justify your reasonings on this incident?

Yes, Leader. The reason that I did was I did was because of jealousy Leader. I allowed my emotions to get the best of me. 

Ok. And as the wolf code states, we have to allow you to speak your last words. You may say what you have to say to anyone in this room, you may not leave that circle. 

May the people I would like to speak to come closer to me?

I suppose.

 Joe, Seth, Dean would you come here please. I got up off of my knees and brushed myself off.

All three with tears coming down their faces. I could imagine that this was a hard time for them. I mean Joe is about to lose his wife and best friend. And Dean and Seth are about to lose their best friend, sister-in-law, little sister from another mister.I stepped to the edge of the circle and said....

Ok, bare with me. Let me start from the beginning. Dean my crazy half. I'm going to miss you. Watch out for Seth. And while I'm gone do me a favor, stay crazy.
Seth. My older brother who tells stupid jokes that aren't funny but you laugh at them. And your laugh makes me laugh. Hell, it'll make anybody laugh.Seth watch out for Dean. Make sure that he doesn't kill himself on national tv. While I'm gone win the championship and marry Zahara. Got it? 

He nodded in response.

And last but never least Joe. Watch out for the knuckleheads. There most likely going to kill each other. Now I know that this is not the way you wanted to end this chapter but we gotta roll with the punches. When you get back tell the girls that I love them like they were my own. And to stay away from boys like their father. And Joe I love you beyond the moon and the stars. I can't imagine the pain that you're going to be in after this. But know that it's okay. I did what I loved. Married the man I loved. Made some friends and enemies. So everything is going to be okay. While I'm gone I know just know that even though you can't see me I'm there. So when you need someone to talk to I'm there. I won't be able to respond but I'm there. Now Joe... You have to do this. You have to move on while I'm gone. You can't sit around mop for years and years. Move on with a girl like me. Just promise that you won't use the same moves you did on me on her. So I just want my last words to be I love you. I love you all. 

With that, I laid one last passionate kiss upon his lips. Along with giving Dean and Seth kisses on their foreheads. Once I finished I walked back to the middle of the circle.

Mrs.Johnson you have stated your last words. Are you ready to conclude this hearing? 

I nodded.

Just then. I was pushed back to my knees. Giving my boys one last look. Shedding one last tear. Then looking back at our leader then looking down at the ground. Taking one more deep breath. Knowing that this was my last of everything.

After that, I could feel the ice cold blade strike across my skin and the deafening sound of Joe screaming.

NOOOOOOOOO!

** THE END **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 171 19
Mikayla Lawler is a new werewolf in town. She has no clue this town is overrun with vampires, and she's in for the ride of her life.
2.1M 45.5K 44
Being Mates mean learning to love each other flawless or full of it. This is the story of Nicki and Royal.
74.7K 1.8K 27
Violet Moon isn't your ordinary girl. Unlike normal girls she is hiding her secret of being a werewolf. She's also Vine famous. But when a man named...
2.3K 150 15
Roman and Dean already knew that Seth was a werewolf. Now that Becky knows as well, Seth figures he has all the pack he needs and he's politely decli...