Those Five Boys {EDITING ATM}

By smileforzayn

Claire was your everyday teenage girl, depressed and in her own world. ***I APOLOGIZE THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC... More

Those Five Boys
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Sequel Info
Sequel Posted

Chapter 24

146 9 3
By smileforzayn

Claire's POV

After I finish my first slice, I go back to the kitchen and put the plate in the sink. Grabbing a glass cup, which is the only thing they have,I fill it with water as Harry walks in. Suddenly, he pushes past me, causing the cup to fall on the floor, shattering in pieces.

"Why are you so clumsy?" He rolls his eyes at me.

I try to pick up the glass as fast as I could but as I pick up a shard, I accidentally grasp it--forgetting that I had taken off my bandages because my wounds have started to heal--the shard rips through my skin and the blood pours out.

Looking up at Harry--who is now facing the fridge and not paying attention to me--I look at my hand, seeing the crimson blood seep out.

The blood is so beautiful, how it just pours out of my skin. Taking the shard, I lift my sleeve up and run the shard against my wrist. The blood beats up from the opening and slides down.

"Yes." I whisper to myself, the painful but calmness feeling hitting me as I draw another. The door opens, seeing Zayn casually walk in the kitchen, but freezes when his eyes lock with the blood.

I can't think straight, everything is disoriented right now.

"Claire!" He strides over to me. Harry turns around and sees me with a blank expression on his face as he walks out of the room.

I take the shard and try to draw another, but Zayn stops my hand. "Stop." He sternly says. I try to wiggle from his grasp but it's no use, so I drop the shard, now covered in my blood, as it makes a 'ping' sound when it hits the ground.

Zayn calls in the rest of them, including Harry, and they all pile in the kitchen.

"I-I dropped the cup and it broke. I tried to pick the pieces up but it didn't work. I-It feels amazing." I blink as my vision begins to blur. Closing my eyes, I start to feel sleepy as everything gets dark.

Zayn's POV

Claire closes her eyes, and I can feel her body limp.

"F.uck she's not moving!" I start to freak out. I check for her pulse, my fingers finding her neck as I feel the blood pulsing through.

"She's still alive." I tell the boys, sighing in relief. Picking her up, I walk into the living room, and gently place her on the couch. Liam takes my place as I look at my hands, seeing her blood.

"Guys," I warn them, staring to feel dizzy. Is the room spinning?

"Hey," Louis shakes me. "I don't want to carry you to the couch," he jokes at me.

Heading to the bathroom to wash my hands, I see the water mixed with her blood as I stare at it going down the drain. Snapping out of my gaze, I turn off the sink and wipe my hands with the hand towel before put it in the hamper. Rummaging through the medicine cabinet, find what I need: bandages, antibiotics, and the disinfectant spray.

Walking out of the bathroom--carrying all the supplies in my hands--I head to the living room seeing that they're all surrounding her as I walk in. Dropping all of the stuff on the table, I take the tissues and wet them in the kitchen before walking back in.

My hand starts to shake as I try to wipe the blood.

"I got it." Liam pats my back, assuring me as I hand the tissue to him and he wipes the blood off.

He takes the disinfectant spray and covers her wounds with it as she doesn't stir, like her body is almost lifeless. After he cleans the spray off of her arm, he wraps her arm with the bandages, then puts her arm over her stomach.

"We should leave her to rest." He suggests. Glancing at the clock and it's 10pm. S.hit, this day went by fast. We all ask Liam if we could stay the night and he says that it's fine.

I don't want to leave her side at this point.

Niall's POV

It's been two hours since Claire has been unconscious, and I'm scared for her, we've just started to grow our friendship.

It's twelve in the morning right now and I'm pretty tired. Everyone else is asleep except me and Zayn. We're both sitting on the small couch, waiting for her to wake up. Liam was the last one to fall asleep, he tried to keep awake but he collapsed on the floor, and we don't want to bother him.

Claire starts moving as I rush over to her and hold her hand.

"Please wake up, please. I won't hurt you anymore, I won't cause you pain. Please." I beg to her. My hand is shaking for her to wake. Her eyes open, her dark brown eyes scanning the room. She finally locks eyes with me.

"Morning Claire," I smile at her. She lazily smiles back at me, her hand gently squeezing mine as Zayn wakes the rest of the boys them up, except for Harry because refuses to get up so he just leaves him to sleep. The boys all surround me and her.

"Hi guys." Her voice cracks as she looks around at us, rubbing her eyes as she notices the bandages on her wrist.

"I did it again?" She asks. We all shake out heads and she just stares at me.

"It's an addiction, you know?" She speaks, we all look at her in confusion. "I tried to stop, Liam helped me out." We all look at Liam as he sheepishly smiles.

"You must think I'm crazy." A tear slides down her cheek, "You guys think I'm crazy." She whispers as she lifts her body up from the couch, but her body is to weak as she falls back down.

"Don't," I tell her, "I don't think your crazy."

"Where's Harry?" Her voice coming back a little.

"He's sleeping, he doesn't want to wake up." I tell her, she closes her eyes and smiles.

"You should get some rest, I'll see you in the morning." I kiss her forehead. I grab a blanket and pull it over her body.

"I call the couch!" I whisper-yell and run to the small couch, falling on it. I hear them groan in response and they lie down on the floor.

"Night guys," I tell them. I hear 'goodnights' coming from them, I start to drift off to sleep.

***

Harry's POV

I'm the first person to wake up as I head to the kitchen to make some tea. When I'm finished making the tea, I sit at the table as Claire walks in, not noticing me as she goes to the fridge and takes a bottle of water. She turns around and looks at me with a blank expression on her face as she heads back out with out a sound.

Yeah, it freaked me out when she cut last night, I didn't know what to do. There was so much blood on her wrist and the floor, I started to get light headed. I have to admit though, she did make some points in our argument yesterday. It's just fun you know, how I can make her angry with just a couple of words. She so innocent when she talks to me.

After I finish my tea, I put the cup in the sink and head into the living room. Everyone is awake when I sit down as Liam walks downstairs and sits next to Claire with Zayn siting on the other side of her. Checking my phone, I see that it's 3:30pm.

S.hit did we really sleep that long?

"Any movie suggestions?" Liam asks us.

"The Conjuring!" Niall shouts out, we all shake our heads in agreement as Liam plays the movie on Netflix.

Claire's POV

Dammit Niall, why'd you have to choose a scary movie. I hate scary movies so much.

Liam turns off the lights and it's darker, s.hit I'm going to cry.

The first jump scare appears and I jump, leaning towards Zayn by accident.

"Sorry," I apologize to him. He chuckles and focuses on the Tv.

I try to watch the movie but it's too scary, a face pops up on the screen and I bury my head into his chest. I can feel Zayn's chest vibrate when he laughs at me again as I take in his smell of cologne from him, and it instantly calms me down.

I feel safer when I'm around him, I don't know why, but I do. He wraps his arm around me as I snuggle towards him. I sit through the movie, burying my head into his chest once in a while.

The movie is finally over as Liam turns back on the lights. Zayn is asleep when I look up at him, I carefully slide away from him and rub my eyes. It's 6pm right now, s.hit there's school tomorrow.

"Hey guys I have to go," I tell them as I put my shoes on.

"It's spring break." Louis mentions to me.

Is it really spring break? I put my shoes on for nothing then. I kick my shoes back off and sit on the couch next to Zayn.

"Zayn wake up," I whisper to him, poking his cheek as his eyes open slowly.

"What are you doing?" He sleepily says.

"Waking you up." I poke his cheek again as he laughs as I get up. He sits up a little and rubs his eyes as he looks at his phone, standing up.

"I have to go guys." He says. I walk over to the door with him and he hugs me. "Bye."

"Bye," I smile as he closes the door as I walk back to the couch. Niall sits next to me and swings his legs over my lap. "Niall what are you doing?" I try to move his legs.

"Getting comfortable." He explains to me. I give up moving his legs and sit back, giggling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 322 23
where Harry is depressed and Niall saves his life *warning: I wrote this when I was about 13 and it's very bad. I'm currently editing this but it'll...
15.4K 891 26
I just wanted to be happy and so I was on drugs. I always thought no one could be able to keep me happy. Then you came along and you proved me wrong...
130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
3.6K 35 16
We have problems, give me ideas to make our addictions worse. I will write anything but no smut. Thank you TPWK have a good day.