Guys Our Age (Wattys2017) (UN...

Por ChasingMadness24

Hannah and Hailey; identical twins with one truly terrifying thing in common. Their father is the Sex Ed t... Más

AN/COPYRIGHT
Cast
Prologue (Hannah)
Prologue (Hailey)
Chapter 1: First Day (Hailey)
Chapter 2: Cake By The Ocean (Hannah)
Chapter 3: Stay With Me (Hailey)
Chapter 4: In The Night (Hannah)
Chapter 5: What I Didn't Say (Hailey)
Chapter 6: Playing With Fire (Hannah)
Chapter 7: Me & My Girls (Hailey)
Chapter 8: Little Things, Big Problems (Hannah)
Chapter 9: Young and Reckless (Hailey)
Chapter 10: Alex From Target (Hannah)
Chapter 11: Late Night Talks (Hailey)
Playlists
Chapter 12: I Want It That Way (Hannah)
Chapter 13: Just One Yesterday (Hailey)
Chapter 15: Get Your Head In The Game (Hannah)
Chapter 16: Training Wheels (Hailey)
Chapter 17: Life Is A Highway (Hannah)
Chapter 18: Living In Denial (Hailey)
Chapter 19: Unsteady (Hannah)
Chapter 20: Red Faced (Hailey)
Chapter 21: I Hate You, I Love You (Hannah)
Chapter 22: Champagne in Paper Cups (Hailey)
Chapter 22 pt2: Champagne In Paper Cups (Hannah)
Chapter 23: Awkward, Morning & Night (Hailey)
Chapter 24: Raise Your Glass (Hannah)
Chapter 25: Empty Halls and White Walls (Hailey)
Chapter 26: These Four Walls (Hannah)
Chapter 27: Break My Heart (Hailey)
Chapter 28: Fix a Heart (Hannah)
Chapter 29: Living On The Edge (Hailey)
Chapter 30: Gone, Gone, Gone (Hannah)
Chapter 31: We All Fall Down (Hailey)
Chapter 32: When You Wish Upon a. . . (Hannah)
Chapter 33: The Happiest Place On Earth (Hailey)
Chapter 34: I Just Want To Be A Real Girl (Hannah)
Chapter 34: 'Tis The Season To Feel Guilty (Hannah)
Chapter 35: The Devil's Tale (Hannah)
Chapter 36: Sisters Before Misters (Hailey)
Chapter 37: White Christmas (Hannah)
Chapter 38: Playing House (Hailey)
Chapter 39: Just Hold On, I'm Going Home (Hannah)
Chapter 40: Talk To You Later (Hailey)
Chapter 42 pt 1: Under The Stars (Hailey)
Chapter 42 pt2: Because Of You (Hannah)
In The Light (Hailey)
Chapter 44: Walking The Wire (Hannah)
Chapter 44: Picture Perfect (Hailey)
Chapter 45: Piece By Piece (Hannah)
Chapter 46: Congratulations & Johnny's A Pervert
Chapter 47: Shut Up and Listen, Moron
Chapter 48: One Last Time (Hailey)
Chapter 49: Goodbye Means Forgetting (Hannah)
Epilogue: To Forever (Hailey)
Epilogue: Forever Isn't Long Enough (Hannah)
Break Our Hearts

Chapter 41: Night Changes (Hannah)

2K 113 81
Por ChasingMadness24

I could feel the world swaying around me as the smell of expensive cologne burnt my nose.

"You're such a lightweight, Han." Johnny's chuckle vibrated through his chest and against my back. I was too exhausted, and drunk, to try and squirm out of his grip.

"You realize I left my party, at my house, just so I could bring you home, right?" at this point, I wasn't sure if he was expecting a response or just humoring himself, so I kept my mouth shut and pretended to be delirious in his arms.

I had just enough time to see Justin's car parked against the curb before Johnny shifted me in his arms and knocked at the door. I lowered my head back against his chest, not having enough energy to see if my father was home or not. I really didn't care either way.

"Carson? What are you doing here, man?" Justin's voice was groggy, he sounded as if he'd been asleep.

"Oh, I don't know. I was taking a long midnight stroll and thought I'd come by and drop her off." I was shifted, my head bobbing back and forth against Johnny's hard chest.

"What the hell?" Justin finally seemed to notice me in Mason's teammates arms. "Is she okay?"

"She's fine. Drunk as hell, but fine. Mind if I lay her down?" Johnny questioned, his voice dropping as if he thought them talking so loud would stir me awake. I groaned when I felt myself being laid against a soft surface, the familiar scent gone.

"What happened?" Justin asked, sitting at the end of the couch beside me, his eyes lingering on me for a moment. He obviously couldn't see that my eyes were half open, and I was relieved.

Johnny threw himself back into the recliner, stretching his arms behind his head.

"She came to my party again, man. Got hammered." he shrugged, yawning, "Don't worry, I had an eye on her all night. Not complaining about it either. Man, does she look good in tight clothes." I could hear the taunting in Johnny's voice, and for a second I thought Justin might stand up and fight Johnny until he left. Instead, Justin bowed his head and rubbed his index fingers against his temples.

"She told me about you guys." Johnny went on when Justin didn't say anything, "What the fuck is wrong with you, man?"

"Excuse me?" Justin's head whipped up in surprise.

"This is Hannah, bro. Do you know how many guys on the team would love to get their hands on her? Don't get me wrong, I love Hailey too, but Hannah's always been more outgoing and fun. Not to mention she isn't afraid to show some skin." I would have blushed if I hadn't been so drunk and exhausted.

"Come on, man." Justin groaned, "I really don't think you know what the hell you're talking about."

"Do you love her?" Johnny asked suddenly, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees.

"Of course." Justin breathed out, turning his sad eyes back to me.

"Then why the hell would you throw all that away for some bullshit thing like sex?" Johnny pointed his finger at Justin in a scolding manner. "Look man, this is coming for someone that's had more chicks in bed then money you have in your bank account. It's nothing. All those chicks from school, the hookers my dad bought me, they're nothing. You know why? Because there's no intimacy there. It's just sex. Sure it feels good, but man, I could only imagine what it feels like when you do it with someone you love."

I could see Justin flinch at the words, his eyes trained on the carpet under his feet, lips thinning out.

"Four years." was all he responded to Johnny with.

"Four years? So what? If it means her feeling better about the entire thing, then wait. If you love her, there shouldn't have been even a slightest fucking thought about cheating on her. Talk to her, ask her about it. Don't do something you're going to regret, don't lose her, man. The only woman that has the heart to love you for you." Johnny rose, walking over to where I was on the couch.

"If you don't give her your fucking heart, Justin, I'm going to wait until hers is pieced back together and make a move myself." Johnny's eyes were on me as he crouched down, his words directed at the boy seated at the end of the couch, "Don't screw shit up, okay man? You're my friend, one of my brothers, I hate seeing you always in a shitty mood." Johnny turned suddenly and slapped a hand on Justin's shoulder.

After a moment of silence, Johnny shrugged his jacket off and draped it over my nearly exposed body, huffing out a loud sigh as he brushed passed Justin.

"Stop thinking with the wrong head," Johnny smacked him, "And follow your heart." then the idiot jock I had always found disgusting and nothing but a player walked out of the house, a newfound respect for him building in my chest.

I watched the door shut gently, a brush of cold air sweeping through the house. I shifted a little, feeling my heart clench when I found Justin sitting with his face in his hands, muttering quietly under his breath.

You've gone over two months without giving in to his pleading, Han, don't screw it up now. Make him prove he loves-

"Did you-"

"No." I mumbled, afraid to meet his eyes, "We haven't kissed either, Justin. I don't really want to talk right now, okay?" I wrapped Johnny's jacket tighter around me and stared at the ground.

"Han, you've taken Shania's place on the squad, you're never home, and I know that you're purposely avoiding telling anyone about your conversation with your mom. I don't know if this is some sort of rebellious stage or-"

"Its called living my life, Justin." I rolled over so I was facing the couch, biting the inside of my lip, "Maybe you should try it sometime."

*

I was stirred awake sometime during the night by my phone buzzing in my bra. I had forgotten to take it out when I got home and hadn't cared enough to turn the volume up.

"Hello?" I grumbled, rubbing my forehead.

"Han, it's Hailey." my sister's voice sent a wave of relief through me, "We, uh, kind of need your help."

"We?" I echoed, "With what?"

"Mason and me." She responded, "His truck won't start and we're in the parking lot of the mall by Walt's apartment."

"It's late." I muttered, "What are you and Mason doing in the parking lot of a mall? Making out?" even with my head pounding, I could feel a smile starting to stretch across my face.

"Han, sweetie." it was Mason's voice now, "It's only eight. You doin' okay?" I fought the urge to slap him through the receiver and pulled the phone away from my ear to check the time.

"Hannah, are you drunk?" worry was clear in my sister's voice. I sat up, my heart kickstarting in my chest when I saw Justin was still passed out on the other end of the couch.

"I had a drink. Or two." I scratched my head, "I was at Johnny's party." I heard my sister sigh.

"Give your phone to Justin." she insisted. I opened my mouth to protest, then thought better and handed the phone to Justin after shaking him awake.

"No. I don't know. It's not my job anymore, Hail. Whatever. We're on our way." he was talking quietly into the phone, as if he were still trying to wake up.

"We have to go pick them up." Justin rose with a quick shake of his head, "Are you coming or are you going to hang back?"

"Dad's out and I'm pretty sure he'll be bringing another woman home, so I'll come." While I struggled to find my shoes, Justin came back out of the kitchen with a couple advil and a bag.

"What's the bag for?" I questioned, confused.

"I don't want puke all over my car." he shrugged before grabbing his keys. I grabbed Johnny's jacket from the couch and slid into it, hugging it against me as I rushed out of the house after Justin.

Once we were in his car, I was immediately greeted with a picture of us on his dash. I turned away quickly and pulled my seatbelt on, not allowing him to see whether the picture affected me or not.

"That was Prom last year." He whispered as he started the car, "Best night of my life."

"Because I finally let you go past first base?" I joked, my voice hoarse.

"Because I got to show everyone there that you were mine." he replied, a muscle in his jaw twitching, "Everyone there got to see the most beautiful girl dancing with the lucky bastard she belonged to and knew they couldn't have the chance to dance with her." I fought against my blush, but it spread through my cheeks anyway.

"Are you. . . are you going?" he said after a few minutes of silence

"To Prom?" I nodded, "I'm not missing one of the best nights of my high school life because I don't have a date. Plus, Johnny said he'd dance with me. So did Carter. And Mason." I saw jealously flash through his eyes at the mention of Johnny's name.

I guess it was understandable that he thought something was going on between us. Since I had taken over for Shaina on the squad do to a broken foot injury, I had to be at every game. Therefore, Johnny was there too. And he made it a habit to try and flirt with me in front of Justin, as if he were purposely trying to get a rise out of him. After what I heard tonight, I'm positive that was what his agenda was.

"I could take you." Justin blurted suddenly at a stop light, "As friends or whatever. We already have the matching dress and tie and-"

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Han, it'll just be as friends. Nothing more. It'll be like you going with Johnny, right?" I swallowed at the comment, anger finally getting the best of me.

"What the fuck is your problem with Johnny? Is it that he actually gives a shit what happens to me? Or is it that he's probably better in bed than you'll ever be?" The car drifted until we were in the dirt lot a little less than two minutes away from the mall. I could see the sign from where we were sitting.

"What's my problem? My problem is you can't keep your tongue in your God Damn mouth when you drink. Which seems to be every other day lately. You can't tell me you haven't made out with the stupid ass."

"I didn't." I could feel tears burning the corners of my eyes, "I'm eighteen and have less than ten guys and haven't had sex. Do you really think I'd want to have sex with someone like Johnny out of spite, Justin? I'd be thinking about you the whole time anyway." I saw a look of shock cross over his face.

"I thought it would be easy seeing you with someone else, knowing they'd give you a better life than I could. But it's been three months, Han, and all I think about is you. I think about your smile, the way your body fits against mine, the way your lips feel. I don't want you to be the one that got away." his eyes beckoned me closer, I tried everything in my power to fight them.

"We have to go find Hail and Mase before they bite each other's heads off." I sat up straighter.

"Han-"

"I want to go find my sister, Justin. We're done talking." I sniffled as he pulled into the mall parking lot. He found Mason's truck instantly and pulled his car over. We both climbed out of the car without a word to each other. I saw relief spark in my sister's eyes when she saw us.

"Thank you!" She cried, throwing herself into my arms, "I don't know if I could have lasted another minute in the car with that imbecile."

I laughed, holding her tightly against me for a second. It had been a while since we'd last seen each other and I missed the hell out of her.

"Holy Shit, isn't this Johnny's jacket?" she started tugging at the sleeve's of the Letterman, "Oh God, are you two a thing?" she looked like she was trying to figure out whether to be surprised or worried.

"No. He. . . he's just being a good friend." I mumbled.

"A good friend that wants to get between your legs." Justin sighed behind me, leaning against the hood of his car with a bored look.

"Could say the same about you." Hailey snapped, flipping him off. He winced as Mason draped his arm around my sister and kissed her temple.

"Calm down there, gunpowder. Justy, where are the cables?" Mason walked around us and dug through Justin's back seat for his jumper cables.

"Kiss and make up." Hailey whispered in my ear, "Even if it's just for Prom. You deserve to have a great time. You know I hate him, Han, but he makes you happy and you've been really messed up lately." I bowed my head.

"I'm scared." I barely breathed out.

"Of sex or commitment?" she sighed.

"Both and that he'll leave or cheat on me." I shut my eyes and shook my head as Mason walked by humming a song to himself.

"Honey, life is about experiencing things. Good or bad. Life is about taking risks. Look at me, moving in with Mason and everything." she made a gesture to the boy behind her.

I had already lost someone in all this crap and chaos, and if I were being honest with myself, I didn't want to lose Justin too.

"One more chance." I said as I closed the gap between myself and Justin, "One more chance, Justin. I'm give you one last chance to prove you aren't going to run off and leave because you think it's the best for me." he pulled me into a hug before I could finish. When he turned us, I caught my sister's eyes over his shoulder. She was nodding, a smile starting to break out across her face.

I just prayed that she was right and this was a risk worth taking. 

***AN****

Hope you guys enjoyed! 

Let us know what you thought! 

~ChasingMadness24 & BriannaVore

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

191K 3.6K 29
When Bree moves to a new school, the last thing she expects is to bump into an old friend. But her friend has changed, into a cold, badass player who...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
30 1 11
16 year old Danae's life is slowly going downhill with trying to pass his exams, get a job and get into college. His mum doesn't make it any easier t...
125K 6.5K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...