It started with you

By asher_rose

"What's so bad about me? Why do you hate me so much!" I yell at him through my tears and his body stiffens. H... More

01. Goodbye
02. Memories
03. MY BROTHER?!
04. Truth or dare.
05. That was a threat
06. House of cards
07. Fresh start
08. Halloween
09. Perfect Timing
10. Tipsy?
11. This is asher
12. Real. Not real.
13. mommy dearest
14. I wonder if guys can PMS
15. Thanksgiving
16. On top
17. Harry who?
18. Sour Patch Kid
19. XOXO
20. New wardrobe
199K READS!!!
22. All cleaned up
23.princess
24. Its not fine
25. Distraction
26. Just a girl that likes a boy
27. Where were you
28. Youre with me
29. Youre not special
30. A tall glass of you.
31. I'll take good care of her
32. I want my bubby.
33. Im watching you baylor cambell
34. Surfing
35. Crack of lightning
36. That went to shit.
37. Hes hurting too
38. My girl
39. Birthdays and sex gods
40. Grunge rocker couple
41. You've got it bad.
42. Rosie
43. Soul mates
44. Heart in a box.
45. Understanding
46. Figure buster
47. Call me janis.
48. What are we
49. Dad?
50. Santa came!
51. Jump his bones.
52. Falling soft
53. With One comes the other.
54. Dont tease me
55. New beginnings
56. Take a look at my girlfriend.
Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt 1.
Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt.2
Book 2 and possible spinoffs
Book 2 published!!!
A letter to my fans

21. Three greek gods

31.5K 973 151
By asher_rose

After I gave Cameron a few smacks on the back of the head we get everything loaded in the back of the truck.

Currently we've been waiting in the parking garage on Drew, Michael, Ryder, and Jake, to get here and put their luggage in the back of the truck before we leave.

It's been twenty minutes since they said they would be here in five and they still aren't here.

"Dude , Cameron, call your friends." Asher says as he leans against Cams truck, waiting impatiently.

It's already 10:30pm and we have a four hour drive. I just want to get in the truck and sleep.

"Hey guys where are you- what? Erggh- where are you? Okay. I'll be right there." Cam says annoyed. He hangs up the phone and turns towards us.

"They broke down I have to go get them. Bay you can wait here until I get back."

I nod my head and Asher walks over to me.
Cam takes off leaving me alone with Asher. I sit down on the cold concrete and let my back rest against a pole.

"How are you all going to fit in that truck?" He asks and I realize everyone will be riding in that truck now and I groan.

"I don't know we're going to be squished."

"Glad I'm driving." Asher says and it looks like he was going to say more but instead he walks back to the elevator leaving me here alone.

-

"Hey Babe." Michael coos as he gets out of the truck and walks towards me. He puts his arm around me and I force a smile back.

"Hey Micky." I call him by his nick name I know he hates and he scowls at me.

"So who's lap are you riding on? It can be mine." He winks and I see Asher walking towards us from the corner of my eye.

"She's riding with me."
Asher says roughly as he pulls me away from Michael. Never thought I'd say this but thank you Asher.

"She is?"

"I am?" Me and Cameron both ask and Asher shakes his head.

"Yea here." He says as he hands me a helmet that looks as if it's never been used. Is this what he went back upstairs for?

"Uhm okay, thanks." I take the helmet and Michael stands there with his arms crossed. To be honest I'd rather ride this death trap then be crammed in a car with him.

"Let's go pussys im done waiting around I want to see some hot beach babes."
Jake hollers from the front seat and everyone piles in. Michael stands there staring at Asher before backing up and getting in the truck.

"Baylor! How has my jumper been? The one time I don't make it to Cams Halloween party, you become a daredevil?" Ryder hollers as he opens the truck door and gets out to give me a hug. I hug him back as I let off a small embarrassed laugh.

"Yea that almost ended badly. Luckily Asher grabbed me before I died." I joke and he laughs too and I take a look at Asher. His face is set in hard lines as he stands there with his arms crossed staring at us.

"Alright well I'll talk to you when we get there." Ryder smiles and gets back in the truck.

"Asher I have to go pick up Leah, are you going ahead or following?" Cam asks and Asher starts his bike.

"I'll go ahead."He says and I put my helmet on and get on the bike.

Asher revs forward and I hurriedly wrap my arms around his torso. I can feel the abs beneath his shirt and my heart starts to beat a little faster. I feel his back tense up under me so I start to remove my hands but he takes one hand off the wheel, grabs mine and moves it back around him. It may just be him wanting me to hold on and not die but my heart still swells in my chest and I can't hold back the butterfly's shooting through my stomach. It's official, I like me and Asher being friends.

"You're going to want to hang on. I'm planning on getting there before the storm." He hollers at me. What storm?!

-

After about an hour or so of driving I feel a raindrop hit my arm. Then another. And another. Until it's raining so hard that he has to pull over. Even if he didn't pull over I know I would have been freaking out and he would have had to pull over at some point anyways.

A memory fogs my vision as I get off his bike. Rain is pouring down and our windshield wipers are moving as fast as they can go. Three different hands are on the steering wheel and I see headlights shinning straight at us and then the memory just stops.

He gets off the bike and hurries around to the side of the curb where I'm now sitting and I realize my breath is so jagged that I'm almost hyperventilating.

"What happened are you okay?"
He asks and I just nod and I'm glad it's raining so he can't see the tears I know are streaming down my cheek.

"Yes. Just give me a minute." I say and he takes one last worried look at me before he drops the subject.

My body begins to shiver in the cold rain as I watch Asher try to look something up on his phone. All I can think about right now though is Cam and if he's made it to the beach house. My anxiety is through the roof right now. Asher looks down at me and shoves his phone back in his pocket before taking off his leather jacket and holding it out to me. I try to reject it but he just pushes it into my chest and let's go so that I'm forced to grab it. He gets back on the bike as he takes one last look at his phone and then starts it up. I put the jacket on and I can feel the body warmth from Asher making my shivering body instantly hot and tingly. I snuggle into it graciously as I get on the bike and try not to think too hard about the storm, but the memory just keeps replaying in my head.

He revs the bike, the loud engine interrupts my thoughts, and we make our way into a small town. I'm glad it was only a couple minute ride because if it was longer I might go into full panic mode.

He gets off the bike in front of a hotel and runs inside.

I get up and sit under the bench outside that was shielded from the rain and he comes back out moments later. He waves for me to follow him and we get back on his bike and go into the parking garage.

"I got a room until the storm stops and then we will be back on the road." He tells me. His soaking wet hair sends drops of water down his face distracting me, I search his eyes for any type of emotion but he keeps his normal stormy eyes that I can never read.

We head inside and make our way to the room. He opens it up and I see a small room with a little kitchen area and one bed. Good thing we're not staying the night here.

"I'm taking a nap wake me when the storm is over."
Asher says as he tosses his keys down and starts taking off his clothes.

"What are you doing!" I shriek as I cover my eyes.

"Taking off my wet clothes what does it look like?"

"Erm, okay. Let me know when you're covered up with the blankets!"

"Why? you liked what you seen in the bathroom at the house didn't you?" I can practically hear his smile in his voice and I just shake my head. That's not the point.

"Okay you can look." I timidly turn back around to see Asher definitely not under the covers.

My eyes travel his well sculpted chest down to the large bulge in his underwear. Oh my god.

"Asher!" I yell and I hear a deep sexy chuckle escape his lips that makes my heart pound.

"Sorry princess, I don't like covers."

He's doing this on purpose, that asshole! I look at my phone and see it's 1am and a yawn escapes my mouth. All I want to do is get out of these wet clothes and sleep.

"Fine. Stay above the covers and I'll go under them. Now turn around." I tell him and he raises his eyebrows at me. I raise them back and he puts his hand over his eyes.

I take off my soaking wet pants and then I take off his jacket and my shirt. I grab both of our clothes and lay them out to dry before getting in bed and pulling the covers all the way up to my chin.

"Okay you can look now." I say and he uncovers his eyes with a smirk.

"Someone has to turn off the light." He smiles and I narrow my eyes at him.

"I'm not moving." I tell him and he shrugs. He leans over me so that his sculpted stomach is hovering over my eyes then he moves forward a little bit more and I gulp and turn my head away from his. . . Junk. He takes a bit longer than it should have but he turns out the light and lays back down.

"Night sour patch kid." I roll my eyes at him and roll over so my back is to him and go to sleep, but I can't help the smile tugging on my lips as hard as I try to fight it.

-

"Mom- no.. Luke!" I hear a distraught voice and then some whimpers coming from beside me as someone rustles around the bed. I quickly turn on the light to see Asher's tear soaked face and I grab his shoulders.

"Asher!" I holler but he just cries.

"Asher wake up!"

"Asher." I yell and he sits up in the bed panting. He looks around confused then looks at me. His eyes are filled with sadness but when he sees me anger washes through them and then his eyes form with nothing.

Back to his stormy, unreadable eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask softly and he shakes his head as he gets up. I want to tell him it's okay and how I have nightmares too but instead I stay quiet not wanting to upset him further.

He gets up and looks out the window, the rain has stopped.

He grabs my wet clothes and throws them at me and he begins to put his on.

"Get dressed." I do as I'm told and make him look the other way while I put my clothes on. They're still a little damp but no where near as bad as they were.

I grab my phone and check the time. It's 4am.

"Let's go."
He says as he picks up his keys and hands me his leather jacket. I take it in my hands and silently thank him as I put it on.

-

The rest of the ride was spent in silence. It wasn't awkward silence but it wasn't a comfortable silence either. There was still a bit of tension and we both could feel it. It's not something I like between us. I want us to be friends, right now we're just... tolerating each other I guess. It's confusing it's like one moment he's friendly and almost flirty? Then the next second he's pissed off and won't even talk to me.

We arrive at the beach a little past 6 and Asher stomps straight into the room with the bunk beds and I go to mine. I stop when I see Michael and Jake sound asleep in my queen size bed.

Are you fucking kidding me.

I walk over to the other bedroom and see Asher in a bottom bunk Ryder up on top bunk, the other set of bunks has Drew up top and I go lay on the bottom bunk.

Great, now I'm sharing a room with three Greek gods and they're gonna hear me scream every time I have a nightmare.

-
NEW CHAPTER COMES OUT WHEN WE REACH 800 comments!:) but please comment stuff relative to the story!

A/N hey guys!!! Back with another chapter like I promised!! I'm finally getting back into the groove and you might get another chapter tonight! Haha I hope you like how this story's going!;)

Also please comment! I love when you guys comment!

I don't care what it says tell me how you wish Asher wasn't a dick, or how you wish there was some smutty stuff in that hotel room lmao I don't care what you comment!

Love you guys thanks for reading!

Once again you can email me covers and trailers @

rosed.ashes@gmail.com !:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 146K 47
Published 2022 πŸ“šβœ¨β€οΈ Ebooks, Paperbacks, and Hardcovers available on Amazon ! βœ¨πŸ“šβ€οΈ Highest ranking: #6 in the Teen Fiction section! "Just one kiss...
173K 6.9K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
311K 8.2K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
691K 18.5K 41
Kali Davidson is slowly but surely falling for her best friend, Ryder. He's cute, smart, tough and his bad boy don't care attitude gets Kali "Goody T...