10 || Kellic

By HellaHotKellic

Word count: 31 k It all started with sunshine. More specifically, my sunshine. To be even more specific Kelli... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.

7.

2.2K 76 25
By HellaHotKellic

Age: 21 and 22

Location: Possible new home

3 years. That's how long Kellin and I have been dating now, and it has easily been the best time of my life. My love for Kellin is just as strong as when we were fifteen and as strong as it was when we had just begun dating.

We had technically been living together for about the past three years since we did share the same dorm in college but we decided that we wanted to take the next step in our relationship and buy an actual apartment together.

Sure the dorm was cozy, but after a while we got tired of the smallness and even though we won't afford a giant apartment we want something bigger. That, plus there has been some noise complaints from our dorm neighbors. I've learned that Kellin is very vocal in bed.

We had just walked together to an apartment that are on sale. It's near college which is perfect since we still have about three months left. It's also at an affordable prize and it seems to be a good size.

Kellin who has a firm grip around my hand pulls me along to the bedroom the first thing he does since it's something important to him to have a nice bedroom.

"Oh my god Vic this is perfect, look!" Kellin shouts excitedly, jumping up and down. He's so adorable I literally don't know what to do with myself.

I look around the room, quite honestly not understanding what it is that makes it perfect. It's not bad or anything but I don't see the perfection either. That doesn't matter to me though. Out of Kellin and I he's definitely the one who's better when it comes to these kind of things, he's also more picky than me.

I just nod a bit in agreement as Kellin pulls me further into the room, looking closer at it. I do must admit that the room would fit really well for us.

It's a pretty big bedroom considering the whole apartment itself isn't too big. Yet it is still small enough to be cozy, the most important thing for Kellin when it comes to choosing bedrooms. The walls are colored in a very light blue color, so light that it first appears as white.

On one wall there is a big window, with a beautiful view of the park that is outside the apartment. I sure hope Kellin really does likes this bedroom cause I'm really starting to do so.

Kellin has walked over to this window, looking out from it and down at the park. I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist, leaning my chin on his shoulder.

"So what do you think darling? Is the bedroom good enough to live up to the standards that the great Kellin Quinn has?" I tease him.

"Shut up, you make it sound like I'm so demanding", he whines, turning around in my arms so that he's facing me.

"Oh honey you are demanding, but it's fine because I still love you, so what do you think about the bedroom?" I ask him again.

Kellin makes a humming noise in the back of his throat as he turns his head to look around the entire room. Simultaneously he wraps his arms around my neck and eventually his eyes lock with mine.

"I love it. This whole apartment is great for us. It's the size that we wanted and the design and planning is really good too. I can definitely see us living here"

"Good, because I've honestly come to like this whole place very much as well and this bedroom especially.." I trail off towards the end, letting my eyes shamelessly scan over Kellin's body.

"Oh really, how come?" he asks, though I know he has caught on to me staring at him and can easily figure out by himself what I'm thinking about.

"I think you know why" I mumble before pulling him even closer to me.

Kellin lets out a small gasp as our bodies are suddenly pressed close together. Our chest are pressed against each other and so are our lower bodies, which has an obvious affect on him. I lean in and press my lips against Kellin's in a kiss that he responds to immediately. I let my hands slide down to his ass instead and grab it while pushing him against the wall right next to the window.

"If we move in here, I could fuck you right here against the window" I mutter into his neck making Kellin gulp and smack my shoulder.

"Vic there's a park right outside with people, not just people, kids"

"Calm down babe, we'd do it at night anyway. It'd be past their bedtime" I tell him with a cheeky grin that only causes Kellin to roll his eyes at me.

"You're lucky I love you cause you're an idiot"

"I know, and I am lucky you love me. I'm thankful for it every single day" I say, leaning in and kissing Kellin again.

I let my tongue slip into his mouth which he accepts and kisses me back deeper. I'm about to push him up against the wall when we get interrupted by someone coughing awkwardly behind us. Slowly I pull away from the kiss and see Kellin looking at the person behind us with wide eyes and a blush covering his face.

I turn around as well, already having a guess about who it is and finding out I was right because there in the door opening, stands the estate agent with a disapproving look on her face.

Age: 22

Location: New home

"Can you believe the estate agent lady actually let us buy this apartment? I thought she was completely pissed at us" I say as I look around the place that is now mine and Kellin's new home.

After she had caught us making out in the bedroom she didn't seem to like us very much, which I guess is understandable. So the fact that she didn't kick us out and instead we're standing in the apartment today and calling it our home is kind of like a shock to me.

Yet here we are, in the middle of the apartment with boxes filled with our stuff surrounding us.

"Maybe she noticed that we obviously liked it here and thought we should get the place. Or maybe she thought we had already fucked in there and didn't want to show the room to anyone else because of that" Kellin suggest casually with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Why would she think that?"

"Because I told her we did.."

"You what?" I shriek, my voice coming out more high pitched than I had meant for it to do.

"Oh come on don't be mad, it worked. The apartment is ours that's the important thing right?"

"I guess.. but oh my god she thought we had sex in there! Aren't you embarrassed by that?" I ask him, feeling kind of embarrassed myself.

"Nah, it's just sex. What, are you embarrassed? Is having sex with me something you feel embarrassed about?" Kellin questions, losing focus in unpacking the box he was standing above and turns around, giving me a death glare.

"Babe, of course not. I'm not embarrassed about you, I love you. And I love having sex with you and I can gladly scream about having sex with you from the rooftops if it'd make you happy. It's just that, she feels like such a professional person, not the kind I'd discuss my sex life with" I explain myself, not wanting Kellin to think for a second that I would ever be ashamed of him.

"You're cute when you're scared of me getting mad at you" Kellin beams in response and pokes my nose.

I roll my eyes at him but still wrap my arms around him in a hug and press a raspberry kiss against his neck, making Kellin let out an adorable giggle while struggling to get out of my grip.

"Viic, stop it tickles"

"Hmm, nah" I say, blowing another raspberry kiss onto his neck making Kellin giggle even more.

For a while we keep doing that, taking a much needed break from unpacking. I keep tickling Kellin by kissing him for a while until I do so with only my fingers instead. Kellin, being the precious human he is lets out loud shrieks mixed in his fit of giggles.

I'm always the stronger one of us and especially now when Kellin's weaker due to my tickling, leaving it pretty much impossible for him to push me off. He tries sliding out of my grip in some gracious way that only ends with him bringing the both of us down on the floor, me landing on top of Kellin.

"Ow, get off me you're heavy", he whines, pushing at my chest.

"I'm not heavy, you're just weak"

"Okay, I'm weak too and you're the strong one of us so you're not supposed to be on top" he mutters and before I can even make an inappropriate remark he puts his hand over my mouth, giving me a look saying it's best for me to shut up. He removes his hand after a while, still giving me the stern look that I choose to ignore.

"In the bedroom, I'm pretty sure I am supposed to be on top babe" I smirk, earning myself a smack on the back of my head from Kellin.

"I really thought you'd be clever enough to figure out what that look I gave you meant, you're such a dumbass"

"Well, I'm not even sorry" I tell him truthfully before getting off of him and helping Kellin stand up too.

Kellin grabs one of the boxes that belong in the kitchen, walking off with it after turning around and giving me a smile. I smile back at him and keep smiling to myself even after Kellin has left the room. The box I'm working on is pretty much empty already, so three minutes later I'm done with it, just in time for Kellin shouting my name.

"Viccy, come!" I hear his whining voice call out.

I walk as gracefully as possible through the mountains of boxes before reaching the kitchen where I find Kellin struggling to reach the higher shelfs. Since we don't have any kitchen chairs yet I figure he needs some other help to get up there.

So I walk over to him, standing behind him and with a firm grip with one arm around his waist and one around his thighs I lift him up so he'll reach the shelf.

We keep us this team work to fill all the top shelf until they're completely full and my arms are starting to get tired. Sure Kellin doesn't weigh much but when you carry someone for fifteen minutes straight and lift them up and down, you get kind of tired.

I put Kellin down on the floor so he's standing on his feet, though I keep my arms wrapped around his waist. I lean down and press my lips to Kellin's as he reaches up and wraps his arms around my neck.

I deepen the kiss pretty quickly, feeling a sudden craving for Kellin. Okay, maybe not that sudden, I pretty much always crave Kellin. I trace my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance which he grants me, letting our tongues play with each other.

Kellin is the first to pull away from the kiss, looking up at me with a lustful look as he bites his slightly swollen lip.

"You want to inaugurate the new bed with me?", he asks me teasingly before biting his lip again, making me melt.

"Hell yes I do", I mumble, leaning in to kiss him again.

Though Kellin being the tease he is, moves his head so that my lips hit his neck instead of his lips, not that that was bad either. He removes my arms from around him and take hold of one of my hands, leading me towards the bedroom.

I follow him like a puppy as he looks back at me with a teasing smile, moving his hips a bit more than usual to get my attention and believe me when I say it works excellent. My full attention is on Kellin's butt as we make our way to the bedroom and if it wasn't for him leading me I'm pretty sure I would have walked face first into a wall or something.

When we get to the bedroom Kellin pushes me down onto the bed that we already had made. I bounce a bit on the bed before moving back so that my legs are resting on the soft surface too. I support myself on my elbows, looking up at Kellin who still has that teasing smile on his lips.

He runs his hands down his sides slowly and seductively, helping to create some tightness in my jeans. As he gets to the hem of his shirt he pulls it off of him, revealing his upper body. Kellin then turns around so his back is facing me, beginning to work on his pants.

Slowly I hear him undo the zipper and I do the same to mine as I'm getting more and more restricted in my pants. Kellin pulls the skinny jeans off of his legs, leaving me with an excellent view of his ass.

"Shit Kels.." I mumble as I reach down and push my own pants down, reaching into my boxers and grabbing hold of myself as I slowly start pumping my length to Kellin's little show he's putting on for me.

Kellin turns around and crawls on top of the bed, straddling my hips. Even after being with him for three years, I'll never get over seeing him like this. And never will I get tired of making love to him.

I sit up in bed, removing my own shirt before laying down again, bringing Kellin with me so his chest is pressed against mine. I kiss him deeply while we both struggle with getting my pants off but finally succeeding to do so.

Kellin grinds down on me, letting our clothed erections rub against each other and I let out a small moan at the feeling. It feels like we haven't done something intimate for weeks, while in reality we had sex just a few days ago.

I reach over to the nightstand table where we already had the lube ready. Yep, we had lube in the bedroom before we had plates in the kitchen. That's our priorities for you.

When I look back at Kellin he has already removed his boxers and hooks his thumbs in the waistband of mine, giving me a look to ask if he can pull them off.

Without hesitation I nod and he pulls the article of clothing down and throws them on the floor somewhere in the room. Once again I pull him close to me, bringing him in for a kiss while I simultaneously pop the cap to the lube bottle open.

While Kellin is still straddling my hips I reach a hand behind him, pushing one lubed up finger into him and he moans against my lips. I move my finger around for a bit before adding the second, wanting to prep him quickly as I'm getting desperate to be inside him.

When I feel that Kellin is stretched enough I remove my fingers from him and grab the bottle of lube again, this time to lube up myself before guiding him so my tip is at his entrance.

I hold his hips gently as I let him control his speed by himself and he slowly sinks down on me. Both of us let out a sigh of relief as I'm fully inside him, Kellin smiling down at me. He leans down to press our lips together, moving his hands to play with my hair.

I keep mine on his hips, guiding him as he starts moving on top of me. I let Kellin control the quickness still though, after all he wanted to ride me today so I believe that means he wants some control at least.

Of course I can't completely control myself as I start thrusting into him a bit from underneath and when Kellin moans into my mouth I can tell it wasn't a bad thing of me to do so. Therefore I start moving my hips in sync with Kellin. He has now sat up with his back more straight, hands on my chest as he's lifting himself up and down on me.

Both feeling and seeing myself disappear into him over and over again brings me close to climax much sooner than I want it to, the familiar feeling building up inside me. Though by the way Kellin's mouth is hanging open and moans and whines are leaving his pink lips I can tell that he's just as close as I am, if not even closer.

I bring him down to me again, our chest close together and start to thrust into him harder and faster.

"Uh!.." Kellin moans out as I do this, letting me do the work as he stops moving on top of me and rests his head on my shoulder.

Both of us are panting heavily as I thrust into Kellin with fast sloppy movements until I can't take it anymore and come inside my boyfriend. I let out a long groan as I thrust into Kellin a few more times, reaching in between us and jerking him off quickly.

It doesn't take many seconds before Kellin is letting out a long string of whines and whimpers, clinging onto me as he reaches climax and comes shooting onto our stomachs.

The room is filled with the sound of us trying to catch our breaths after I've carefully pulled out of Kellin. A while later Kellin removes his head from my shoulder and looks down at me with a smile on his lips. He rests his forehead against mine, making our noses squeeze together and our lips brushing against each other.

"I love you so much" Kellin whisper, his lips moving against mine as he speaks.

"I love you too, very very much. And I'd love it even more if we had a shower now cause I'm really gross and sticky" I mumble, making Kellin giggle at me.

Though he agrees to have a shower with me and I stand up from the bed, bringing Kellin with me as he wraps his arms and legs around me. I don't even bother in trying to get him to walk by himself, because as I've known for years now, and loved for years as well; Kellin's a close kind of person. Always has been and hopefully always will be.

Please remember to vote, comment and share the story. If you have any questions one-shots request or just want to talk, feel free to message me:)❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 622 21
Kellin and Vic have been bestfriends since middle school, following each other to highschool and then college. After graduating, they ended up gettin...
6K 402 10
Vic Fuentes and Kellin Quinn are basically the definition of enemies. All they want is to rip each others heads off. But then their worst nightmare...
37.4K 2.4K 28
Best friends for 20 years, boyfriends for 8 years, living together for a year, engaged for 60 days. Everything is just too perfect.
4.2K 174 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...