Enamour [boyxboy]

由 BennThomas

[ boy x boy ] Ethan Ryder wasn't planning on moving to a new town just before starting his final year at hi... 更多

Chapter 1 - Big First Day
Chapter 2 - "America,"
Chapter 3 - The Cute Guy In Photography Class
Chapter 4 - Panic Attack
Chapter 5 - "You're insufferable."
Chapter 6 - "I Don't Like Taylor!"
Chapter 7 - "I'm Not Gay."
Chapter 8 - "I Might Be."
Chapter 9 - "I Might Be." Pt. II
Chapter 10 - Perfect
Chapter 11 - Hands To Myself
Chapter 12 - Poppin' Cherries
Chapter 13 - Finding Nemo It Is!
Chapter 14 - The Proposal
Chapter 15 - The Proposal Pt. II
Chapter 16 - Honeymoon Boys
Chapter 17 - Honeymoon Boys Pt. II
Chapter 18 - Hotel Shenanigans
Chapter 20 - Shower Walls
Chapter 21 - "So, did you two have fun last night?"
Chapter 22 - Vodka & Dildos
Chapter 23 - Naked Facetiming
Chapter 24 - The Wedding Pt. I
Chapter 25 - The Wedding Pt. II
Chapter 26 - The Wedding Pt. III
Chapter 27 - The Wedding Pt. IV
Chapter 28 - The Aftermath
Chapter 29 - Memories & Reflection
Chapter 30 - The Hurting
Chapter 31 - Hesitation
Chapter 32 - Nuggets & Home
Chapter 33 - Gardening & Divorce Papers
Chapter 34 - To New Beginnings
Chapter 35 - Roast Dinner & Frozen
Chapter 36 - Heart to Heart
Chapter 37 - Call It What You Want
Chapter 38 - Eyes Closed
Chapter 39 - Out Loud
Chapter 40 - Confessional
Chapter 41 - A Broken Heart
Chapter 42 - We Need To Talk
Chapter 43 - Better Than Revenge
Chapter 44 - A Trip to the Principal's Office
Chapter 45 - Mini Vacation
Chapter 46 - "I Will Always Think You're A Cute Twink."
Chapter 47 - You R In Love

Chapter 19 - First Time

49.4K 1.4K 781
由 BennThomas

Chapter 19

First Time

*SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING*

•Ethan's POV•

I don't think I've ever towel-dried myself faster.

Jake and I both hurried to dry our bodies as quick as possible with the fluffy white towels provided in hotels. I could feel the air between us as we stood hardly two feet away from each other, the air was thick and thin at the same time.

Despite our best efforts, neither of us were completely dried when Jake pushed my naked body back onto the hotel bed, the towels discarded and forgotten on the floor somewhere. Jake lowered himself upon me agonizingly slowly, until there was just an inch of open air between our bodies. There was no contact, but I swear, the steely, steamy look that Jake was giving me could've finished me off right then and there – that . . . and the thick length in the bottom of my vision.

Jake lowered his head then, our breaths mingling for moments, eyes closed. He had an elbow resting beside my head, supporting him, and the other, trailing a line of fire up my thigh. His lips met mine, in a brief moment of passion and lust–

Then he pulled away suddenly, and he was off the bed in a second. He grinned at the glare I was giving him.

"Tease," I hissed.

He chuckled. "Just taking precautions."

He unlocked the door that joined our room to his parents' room, then gave a few taps. No answer. He opened it, sticking his head in quickly, hiding his hard, naked body behind the door. I smirked at the action–

I imagined I would laugh my ass off if his parents caught him like this.

He whistled then. All clear.

He closed and locked the door again. "They said they wouldn't be home 'til late." He walked around the bed, to the door that opened to the hotel hallway, double-checking the lock. "Could you imagine? Being caught out this way?"

"Oh, I could," I said, laughing at the image that popped into my head; the door opening to Jake's slightly drunk parents, for them to find their son burying himself in his boyfriend, the look of utter shock on Jake's face, and the one on mine.

I'd do anything to see Jake in such a state, but maybe not something that would put me in such an awkward position.

"Shut it, you," Jake sound, crawling onto the bed and leaning over me. His grin made my heart warm.

Quickly, the sexual tension was thickening. Jake broke it, kissing me fiercely. His body was entirely over mine now, every hard and smooth inch of it. I wrapped my legs around Jake's ass, linking my ankles. Jake seemed surprised at the action, but not nearly as surprised as when I flipped him, putting me on top of him.

He exhaled – I'd slightly knocked the breath out of him.

I was sitting on him now, and I could feel his hard length throbbing beneath me. I grinned, pure lust in my eyes. I started grinding on him then, taking pleasure in the moans that escaped Jake's gorgeous pink lips, his eyes shuttering with each grind. He wrapped his warm, rough hand around my length in response, tugging it rhythmically with my grinds.

We were both panting slightly within a minute, and we were both a little wet from it all.

Then Jake flipped me.

"Now it's my turn," he said, a lustful grin spreading from one ear to the other.

A moment later I felt his fingers leave my throbbing cock, leaving a trail of cold fire in their wake as he started feeling around my hole.

Jake met my eyes, and I could see the unspoken question there, begging for permission.

I nodded.

A moment later, he brought two fingers to his mouth, sucking on them once, twice. The next moment a felt him push a finger inside me.

A moan left me immediately.

Slowly – so slowly – he pushed in and out, each time his pace quickening just a tad. He didn't break the eye contact that we held, didn't dare. I was panting by the time he was fervently thrusting his finger in and out, in and out.

Then the second one went in, colder and drier than the last. A moan shattered out of me, quaking up my body, my back jutting upwards. My cock was throbbing with immense anticipation.

Jake took extreme pleasure in the moans that were frequently leaving me, tugging on himself at the same pace that he was thrusting both fingers in me at – which was pretty fast. He still didn't break the eye contact.

But he did when he pulled his fingers out of me after one final thrust. He was off the bed within a moment, and with the departure of his hand, I felt cold emptiness; a craving for him, a need to have more of him inside. He was walking to his suitcase that was up against the wardrobe, next to the hotel door. It was already open, a few articles of clothing hanging over the edges. He reached a hand in – the one that he was tugging himself with – and pulled out a box of condoms.

"You'd planned for this?" I asked, a smirk creeping onto my face.

He opened the box, pulling out a condom. His grin didn't leave his face as he tore open the condom packaging with his teeth.

"I'd rather say I was just prepared," he offered. But by the grin on his face . . . I damn well knew he had planned – or hoped at least – that this would occur.

I watched Jake as he slid the condom over his huge cock with ease – with such ease that he had done it at least a few times before. That moment left a drop of doubt inside me, of uneasiness. But when Jake lifted my chin up with a knuckle, and our eyes connected for a moment before he pressed his lips against mine, it faded.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. My heart warmed again, like a flower blooming in a bright Spring after a harsh, cold winter.

I nodded. "Yes." It came out huskier than I thought it would.

Jake didn't break eye contact as he began to push inside me. He had a hand next to my head supporting him, the other guiding himself inside me. I had a leg draped over his shoulder.

The moans came fast and strong as Jake slowly pushed his entire length inside my unused body. Jake began groaning once the motion of him thrusting in and out of me became much more fluid and easy.

I could feel the heat rolling off his body in waves, our breaths clashing together as our moans synced with every thrust. His eyes didn't leave mine once, and I swear it was that lustful look that did half the work of getting me there.

His thrusts began to come faster and harder, his taut balls slapping against me slightly.

The noises; skin slapping on skin, the deep, strong moans that were leaving our mouths constantly, and the slight squeak of the bed moving with Jake's hard and deepening thrusts, the headboard banging slightly on the wall–

I prayed no one was walking through the hallway.

Jake didn't pause his thrusting when he leaned down to kiss me. Our mouths became a whir of lips and teeth and tongue and fluid and hot air for a few moments. Then he pulled back, and I watched his eyes as his lips parted and a moan escaped them.

I knew then, that we were both very, very close.

I began jerking myself, keeping up with Jake's quick, hard and sure thrusts. Moans were steadily and constantly coming out of the both of us. I felt in then – we both felt it.

It quaked us, rocketing out of our bodies, which were oddly, and sexily, in sync with the other. My body shot skyward as Jake shouted and buried himself deep within me, and I sprayed all over my own stomach.

I shifted my hands to Jake's ass, grabbing and squeezing both his cheeks as he thrusted a few final times, both our breathing ragged. We stayed in that position, eyes closed, for a few moments, while our moans died down and turned into pants.

I opened my eyes when a slight, huffy laugh came from Jake; he was staring at me, watching me, seeing me. I didn't break the eye contact for the few moments we held it. We'd just had sex – made love. I'd just had sex for the first time, with an incredibly sexy and charming guy. With my boyfriend–

With Jake.

"I love you, Jake" I said.

I was shocked a little, not expecting the words to come out.

But I didn't regret a single moment – or word.

Jake's hazel eyes softened, and I could tell that his heart warmed, heating up underneath the love-laced words that had just left my mouth.

His soft pink lips parted, and the words that came out, they warmed my heart.

"I love you, Ethan."

I fell asleep that night with a small smile on my face, and in Jake's warm arms. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

786K 29.6K 33
Time stretches out, the beat of my heart like a ticking clock. Spit it out. I slowly look down at his lips, making it as clear as possible. Rhys's br...
44.7K 1K 35
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Trigger Warnings ×Self Harm(minor) ×Sexual Content(minor/only good gay smut between 2 people who love each other l...
155K 8.5K 24
Ethan, a gay teenage boy, has been single all his life. While his friends' facebook relationship statuses read "In a relationship", his remains a pit...
104K 4.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...