Midnight

By hafsa36khan

"No such thing ever shined so bright , like my thoughts in midnight." ~ Hafsa Khan ... More

Midnight
Alone
Ice
Doors
Shallow
You.
Faith
Feeling.
Lonely
Remember Me.
Glow
Superhero.
Realize
Games
Belong
Stranger
Sinking
Neglected
Shadows
Dream
Song
Few
Who am I, Who am I?
Shore
Thank you.
Black
Fell
Lost
Everyday
Deal
Tree
Lost Lake
Lead
Wit
Again.
Birds
Cold
Mother

Author's Note

181 17 6
By hafsa36khan

Here we go. Hey there lovelies.

I am more of a poetic girl, so I keep writing them. Though I love writing stories, poems were always the one that got stuck in my head. My poems are known to be 'simple and short' with a meaning behind it. Okay not really short but simple.

I'hv been meaning to find a right or rather suitable name for a book so that I can stuff my poems in. So just as the clock striked 12, a thought striked me. Midnight.

Hope you enjoy my midnight thoughts atleast 1% as much as I enjoy writing them.
And if you don't feel it then I suggest you stop reading and inform me because I believe without the feel words are just words. What makes them immortal is the sense of feel it gives you.

All rights reserved. A yet another copyright by hafsa36khan and I expect you all to let it be. I believe in and I quote "Honesty is the best policy" so i expect you all to be as honest as I am.

Welcome to another ride, with ups and downs and wish you nothing but the best and hope you feel the excitement, fear, pain, happiness and that it brings a smile on that beautifully created face of yours.

Thanks for taking your precious time and reading this. I appreciate it.

Love,
Hafsa x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 556 102
collection of shayaris of all popular Shayars like Faiz Ahmad Faiz,Ahmad Faraz, Jaun Elia, Mirza Ghalib Sahab and some of my work....hope you enjoy i...
5.9K 582 19
រឿងរ៉ាវបែបមិនធម្មតាមួយ ពីក្មេងដែលគេត្រូវគេធ្វើបាបប្រែក្លាយជាអ្នកប្រុសដែលមានអំណាចកាចមិនធម្មតា វាជាការប្ដូរវិញ្ញាណមួយចូលខ្លួនមួយទៀត ហួយ៎ ក៏ប្រែតែគេត្រូ...
20.2K 240 76
Would it make any difference? If we knew that it was the last time we would see each other again?
1.7K 668 60
Depending on the path that we walk through and the way we understand every single step that we take on it. There are various ways that we give meanin...