Our Rebel Love Song (Andy Bie...

By LastRites

There's this girl name Taylor Madison Miller, she is the cheerleader captain, she is really a beautiful, one... More

Our Rebel Love Song (Andy Biersack Love Story)
Chapter 1 - The Meet
Chapter 2 - Moving Back To L.A.
Chapter 3 - meeting the band
Chapter 4 - Will you be?
Chapter 5 - Graduation
Chapter 6 - Warped Tour
Chapter 7 - First gig
Chapter 8 - Love isn't always fair
Chapter 9 - Don't Go
Chapter 10- 1 month later
Chapter 11 - The beach
Chapter 12 - Rebel Yell
Chapter 13 - Crash!
Chapter 14 - Please don't leave me.
Chapter 15 - Back to the tour bus
Chapter 16 - What's wrong with you Andy?
Chapter 17 - Sobs
Chapter 18 - Announcement
Chapter 19 - Tattoos
Chapter 20 - Moving In
Chapter 22 - Meet Blake
Chapter 23 - The Band
Chapter 24 - Ultrasound
Chapter 25 - Mall
Chapter 26 - Dylan Blake Biersack
Chapter 27 - Welcome Home.
Chapter 28 - Tour again.
Chapter 29 - Its time
Chapter 30 - Again
Chapter 31 - Im Sorry
Chapter 32 - Celebrate and Bus
Chapter 34 - Interview
Chapter 35 - Photo Shoot
Chapter 36 - Interview The Band
Chapter 37 - Meet again
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - New Hair
Chapter 40 - Park
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - In The End
Another stories !
Authors Note! *IMPORTANT*
A/N
A/N!
PLEASE READ
Erroneous
Thantophobia

Chapter 21 - Bars And Goodbyes

1.5K 52 22
By LastRites

Chapter 21 - Bars And Goodbyes

Taylor's POV

We drop off the guys to their houses. It's was cute because their fiancé and girlfriends were waiting at the door. Especially when they jumped and kissed them, I found it cute.

"Alright Andy, we're at your place!" Jon called out ( I don't know how to spell his name John, Jon, whatever)

Andy and I grab our suitcase "Bye Jon!" I said. "Bye Tay!" He replied.

"I'm excited your moving in with me" Andy wrap his arms around my waist and kissed the top if my head.

"Me too, I just need to get all of stuff from the house and move it here" I said putting my head on his shoulder, yes I'm up to his nose, I'm tall, actually got taller, sue me.

"I'll help but we'll do it tomorrow or some other time, we need to rest" he put his head on my now 2 months belly and started talking.

"Hey baby, I'm your daddy, and I love you so much just as I love your mommy" he looked up at me and place a quick kiss on his lips. "I can't wait to hold you in my arms, I can't wait to see, I love you baby" he kissed my belly and stood up, he guide me to what I'm guessing his room. We'll our room now.

He open his door and damn, the walls were blood red, there was a king size bed, a bathroom at the side of it, a carpet on the floor that was black, the room was just wow, it was pretty big.

"Wow" was the only thing to come out of my mouth. He chuckle.

"Like it?"

"Love it" I corrected him.

"Glad you do babe" he gave me a kiss and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When he was finished it was my turn. I got out of the shower and put my bra and under stuff, my white tank top that made my baby bump show, and some black sweatpants. I let my black and blue hair by it self, letting my wavy hair fall.

I got out of the bathroom and Andy was already there on the bed, on his phone. Probably on twitter. He looked at me and sat up.

"Hey baby" he grab my hand and kiss it, making me giggle and blush.

"What's up?" I said looking at his phone.

"Just replying to some fans and posting new tweets, like this one" he got up and went the drawer where he put his phone there the camera facing our way.

"Get ready for the picture" he winked,

"No! Andy! I'm not ready now" he walked over the bed and jump, he put his hand on my belly and turned my head to kiss him. I put my hand on his cheek and the other one on my belly.

FLASH!

Damn it.

"To late" he whisper on my ear. I groan. "It's so cute! Your actually showing now! Now everybody knows that your mine" he said and started typing, probably posting it on twitter.

My phone buzzed and it was twitter, I open it and saw Andy put the picture with: @AndyBVB: With the love of my life ❤, my family will be complete when I have Autumn or Dylan, ❤😘 I love you baby @TaylorbearBVB.

We started having people saying how cute we are together, and congratulating us, and some hate comments I could careless what they say or think. But appreciate all the support they give us.

I type in @TaylorbearBvB: @AndyBVB love you too boo ❤ can't wait to have him/her with us 😘

"I love you" he said kissing me.

"Love you too" I kissed back.

We soon fell asleep in each others arms.

*******

I woke up by someone shaking me a little. I open my eyes and was met with the blue eyes I keep falling in love with.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I smile.

"Morning babe" he gave me a kiss and stood up. "Want breakfast?" I nodded. He went to make some breakfast while I dress.

I finished getting a shower and dress, I went to the kitchen and saw Andy baking bacon.

"Smells good" I said, I wrap my arms around his waist kissing the back of his neck.

"Damn you being almost tall as me" I chuckle.

"Not my fault" raising my hands in defense.

"Foods ready" he said getting me a plate.

"Thank you baby" I kiss him on the cheek and started eating. We soon finished our breakfast and the guys decided to come in.

"Taylor bear!" CC exclaimed giving me a crushing hug.

"O-ok CC I-I- c-ca-can't br-ea-t-th" he let go and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sowwy" aw.

"It's okay"

"Don't strangle my girl Coma, I want her alive" all guys chuckle. "Anyways what are you all doing here?"

"Uh it's 6:25, were suppose to celebrate since Taylor is moving in with you and we soon have a little Autumn or Dylan" Ashley said.

"Oh yeah we forgot about that, sorry guys, I guess we have to get ready" Andy said going upstairs to get ready. "Your not coming?" I shook my head.

"Already ready" he nodded and went to change.

"So how is it being pregnant?" Jake said.

"It's struggling but fun, I don't know knowing you have a little human, growing inside you. It's cute and yeah" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay" they said in unison.

Soon Andy came in.

"Ready"

"We'll finally! You took two years getting dress" Ashley said. All guys laugh and we headed to a bar.

We got there and went inside. There was a lot of drunk people, people making out, there, in there different places.

"Time to celebrate!"

Andy's POV

The guys and I order a cup of vodka, Taylor a glass of soda since she can't drink because she pregnant with my child.

We started talking until we decided to dance for a while, Taylor stayed, so it was just us. We dance and dance until I turned to see if Taylor was okay, and she was there, hugging some other guys, he was taller than me, I felt jealousy built up.

I started to go towards her but was stop by a blonde.

"Hey baby" she put her hands in the back of my neck, and lean in. Soon her lips were press to mine.

She pulled away and smile at me.

"How about we take this to my place?" What was I doing?!?

She nodded eagerly. I took her hand. And started to walk to my place. Why was I doing this? Am I just doing this to get Taylor back? But what if it was just a friend? Or brother? Wait does she even have a brother? She told me she was an only child. Why does my jealousy needs to kick in? Before I knew it I was shoved into my bed. And the girl came on top of me. She started kissing me, but I didn't do anything, she now started to take off my clothes and I let her. Soon enough her and I were under the covers.

"Get inside me" she moaned. I started going to slowly. Why am I doing this?!? I'm basically cheating on Taylor. But I saw her with another guy.

I started thrusting into her more, she moan and moan loudly.

"Andrew" I heard someone say my name, I turned and saw... Taylor... Tears in her eyes.. What have I done?

She came inside the room and got her suitcase that was still unpacked. I quickly got out of the bed and started dressing my self. Taylor walked out.

"Taylor wait hold up" I was chasing after her. But she didn't stop. I went faster and caught her.

"Don't touch me Andrew! I've had enough of you!" She scream at me, with hurt, sadness in her beautiful eyes.

"Please baby let me explain"

Slap!

She just slap me. I deserve that.

"I deserve that" while I rubbed my left cheek.

"Damn right you do biersack, don't explain anything cause I saw what I saw, I'm tired of your fucking promises Andrew, I'm tired of you cheating on me, what have I done to deserve this? Am I not to good for you?" Tears started running down my face and do we're Taylor's.

"Your the one who was hugging a random fucking guy on the bar! Don't think I didn't saw you Taylor! Because I did!" By now I was angry. But I shouldn't be the one who's angry.

"He's my friend from high school! He's been there for me every time Justin did shit to me, he's like my brother!" Her friend. Friend.

"Your fucking sober Andy! And you decided to go and fuck some slut in our room! I can't believe your actually doing this to me, my baby and I don't deserve this" she looked down at her left hand where the promise ring was, that I gave to her. She slowly took it off and throw it at me.

"I'm tired o your promises and apologies, I'm not taking one back, I'm leaving. Don't contact me, don't look for me because you won't find me" she began walking but I grabbed her hand.

"You can't leave me! We are going to have a child together soon! You can't take her away from me! I'm her biological father" why must I be so stupid to ruin everything.

"Yes your his or her biological father, don't worry he or she will have your last name like you wanted to, but you'll never see us again, goodbye Andrew, have a fucking awesome life with that slut" she grab her suitcase and walked off. I stood there like a fucking statue, not moving. I just let my whole world walked out of my life. How am I going to get her back?

I walked to my house and the blond was still there.

"Hey sexy, why don't we started where we left off" she said grabbing me by the waist.

"Get the fuck out of my house! You ruined my relationship with the love of my life! You made her walked out with my baby! Your ruined everything! I had a perfect life with her! But you had to come to the picture and ruin it! Just get out of my house now!" She storm off quick.

What am I going to do now?

Will I ever see her again?

My baby.

My Taylor.

We suppose to be a family.

That's all I ever wanted with her.

A family.

👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮

Oh shit. Anywho here is chapter 21. Will Taylor forgive Andy? Comment! Vote! Read my other book!

Instagram - b4ndwhores

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 360 52
17 year old girl Anubis Armbruster just moved to LA from Florida with her little brother and Abusive drunk mother where she starts a new school. Wha...
10K 425 16
Boys. How can I put it. Sweet, romantic and utterly annoying. But what can I say.... I'm in love with one. Billie starts a normal day of High School...
Prove It By Halei

Teen Fiction

137K 3.7K 50
Amanda Blake is the epitome of the All-American girl. She's popular, beautiful, smart and athletic. Nothing stands in her way of the bright future ah...
22.5K 278 19
Fitz Vacker is the captain of the football team, dating the most popular cheerleader, and has the life pretty much every high school boy wants. Every...