Accidental love

By nochillmad

Some times love is accidental literally More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chappter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 34 part two and a half
Chapter 36
37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
39 part two
Chaper 40
41
42
43
44
40 fuckin5
45
The end
😊
Youve been blessed‼️
And it begins, sequel out now

Chapter 35

1.4K 57 12
By nochillmad

(This how good Lauren looks☝🏻)

Owww" I whine rubbing my forehead, I've got a killer head ache.

Dinah groans as I sit up, she must be the one I'm laying on, after we left Lauren's house we came over too Zendayas too sleep but we ended up getting drunker and ordering pizza, we watched a movie but I don't even remember the title.

Zendayas sleeping on the couch that I could have sworn that's were I fell asleep with Dinah, how the hell did we end up on the floor.

The light from her patio nearly blinds me. I make it too my wobbly feet closing the blinds.

I stretch yawning before grabbing my phone and putting it on Zendayas charger.

It's half past noon and every body's still asleep, so I walk back too the guess bed room and steal the cover folded at the end.

Before walking back over too the couch and getting on the end across from Zendaya.

She was quick too open one eye slide her self under the cover, I shit my eyes for maybe 10 seconds before the door bell rang causing the dogs in the back too start barking like crazy.

Every body in the room groaned angrily, it was Dinah Camila Victoria me and Zendaya, we were the only ones allowed too spend the night.

"No solicitors" Zendaya yells.

"Open the door" I hear Isaac voice before he rang the door bell several times.

She groans annoyed slipping from under the cover too the floor.

"Okay!" She yells as he continues too rung the bell.

"Please shut up" Dinah says grabbing a pillow and holding it over her head.

I'm half way awake now, all I cam do is sit there and stare blankly.

I hear his little foot steps run in knocking shit over.

"You came over here just too get fruity pebbles?" Zendaya asks annoyed.

I hear him snickering, "you said you'd take me too the zoo" he adds.

She groans, "shit, that's today?"

He nods attempting too poor himself some milk.

She grabs the milk from him and pores it.

"You don't want your mommy too take you?" She asks.

I start snoring loudly closing my eyes.

"I want you all too take me" he says excitedly, everyone in the room starts snoring loudly.

He laughs running too the patio and opening the door for the two dogs too run in, the start barking at every on and one of them yanked the cover of me.

"Wakey wakey" I says laughing evilly.

One of them jumps up on the couch and sniffs me before trampling me and jumping around excitedly, I think he remembers me.

I tiredly pet his head even though he drooled on me.

"Wake up" Isaac shakes Dinah, that girl could sleep through anything.

"Get you aspirin while it lasts" Zendaya says  setting the bottle on the table along with some Advil.

I snatched the battle of aspirin quick getting up and getting some water.

I popped the two in my mouth drinking my water when I heard the front door open, in walked a shirtless Lauren with her pants half way off her ass.

I damn near choked on the water sending me into a violent coughing fit, how the hell do these bitches just walk around shirtless and shit?, how do you get used too seeing that much sexy I don't get it.

"don't stare so hard" Dinah whispers in my ear.

I quickly find something else too look at.

"i'm never drinking again" Lauren hums leaning over the counter.

"Karma for being a asshole" Dinah chimes.

"but you love it" Lauren pops her on the ass.

she squealed widening her eyes.

"oh my god, shes never done that before" Dinah whispers in my ear.

I chuckle, that attempt too make me mad backfired cause I grabbed a handful of Dinah's ass with a smirk.

she squealed again moving my hand. "Mani" she scolded, I laugh, "what, its fat"

"You did bring your girlfriend Ja'nae along?" Dinah asks.

"Who's that?" Lauren asks

"You know, the one you let mouth off so much yesterday" Dinah adds, I just sit there sipping my water.

"I don't associate myself with girl who-"
"Excuse me, bitches who disrespect 'me and mine'
Lauren adds causing me too look up.

She grabs the water and pills from my hand before throwing them back and handing the glass back too me.

"No disrespect without retaliation" she winks too me before walking over too the refrigerator.

I put my hand over my chest, this bitch trying too kill me with those eyes.

"Damn, you can still see the mark from when she slapped the shit outta you" Zendaya says examining Lauren's face.

"Damn, you can still see the stain on your pants from the lack of sex" Lauren points at Zendayas crotch.

Dinah cackles hiding her her face in my neck.

"So why don't you get on your knees and do what you do best" she shot back.

I widened my eyes laughing into Dinah's shoulder.

"You'd like that wouldn't you" Lauren flips her off grabbing some refrigerator ham

"chop, chop the zoo will get busy if we dont beat the lines" Isaac interrupts

"how much do you think 5 year old little boys go for eBay" Lauren asks daya.

"Thousands but I guarantee they'll refund this one" She answers.

"Nobody likes you"he squints his eyes at Zendaya.

"oh really, How about I throw you in the Lion habitat and see how much they like you" she shot back.

"hey, stop bulling my baby" I pull him into my arms.

"Tell him too stop bullying me" she adds.

"you just a walking target" I laugh.

"careful Mani remember what you told me last night" she winks.

"what did I tell you last night?" I ask

she makes kissing noises at me mockingly.

I snatched her by her shirt over too me, "keep your fucking mouth shut" I whisper in her ear, she laughs.

"only if you do the same" chuckles.

"we got secrets too!" Dinah chimes in loudly.

"come here Lauren" she pulls her but the arm whispering in her ear.

Lauren laughs pulling away.

"she said she has a fat ass wedgie" she adds.

Dinah smacks her arm gasping.

Lauren leans in whispering in her ear, I could tell it was juicy cause her face.

"you need too control your bestie" Zendaya rolls her eyes.

"you sound really jelous right now" I laugh.

"never" she replies simply.

"mmmhmmm" I smirk.

Victoria walks down from upstairs earning a grimace from Dinah.

"where you going?" daya asks watching as she frantically looks for her things.

"I have too clock in three minutes ago" she replies grabbing her purse.

"relax girl you don't gotta disrespect my couch like that" she says fixing the thrown pillows

"yeah, don't be disrespecting her pillows son" Lauren chimes in throwing her arms up.

Victoria flips her off rolling her eyes.

"I always new you couldn't resist me"

"Sorry I meant go fuck yourself" Victoria falsely corrects.

She puts on her earring grabbing her purse.

Zendaya slides in front of her puckering her lips, I see Dinah grow sad quickly watching as she kisses Victoria several times.

"What day is it?" Camila stumbled rubbing her head.

"Bright as fuck with a side of loud as fuck day" I say scratching.

I see Dinah mode shift in the corner of my eye as she watched them giggle and smile at each other as she walked Victoria out.

These fucking kids, always wanna play with someone's heart.

Lauren walks up lifting her head with her finger and whispering too her. They both chuckle before Dinah nods, they do a quick little pinky promise, at least she's smiling.

When Zendaya walks around the corner from the door Lauren punched in the leg so hard it echoed.

She fell too the floor grabbing it, "ow, what the fuck" she says clutching it.

Dinah looks satisfied while Camila look like she's about too kill that bowl of cereal.

"What was that for" she asks.

"You know I'm a reasonable person Zee but you hurt my feelings" Lauren says smugly pinching her cheeks.

"Mother fucker" she rolls on the ground lifting up her pant leg which revealed the big bruise.

Dinah gaps hitting Lauren's arm, "is that back lash for a job well done" she asks.

I grabbed a bag of frozen peas from her freezer before laying them on her leg where the bruise is.

"Can you walk?" I ask examining it.

She nods holding onto me for support while she makes it too her feet, "you should lay off on the pda, don't throw it in her face she can't have you" I whisper helping her over too the couch.

"People deserve what they got coming too them" she says loudly.

"Don't wish anything on my best friend" I smacked her leg.

"She already put a hit out on me" she shrugs I chuckle rolling my eyes.

"You ever wonder what shit would be like if It turned out opposite like if she was with Lauren and I was with you?" She asks.

"Awe sweetie your just a baby" I say running my fingers through her hair.

"Babies are cute" she smiles with her dimples.

I smile squeezing her cheeks, "you are cute but I like grown women" I say simply.

"Damn mani just a scenario you don't gotta confess you love for me" she says causing me too roll my eyes.

"I only and could only love one girl in that way, I look over at Lauren.

"Even if we don't get back together I'm gonna always love her, and nothing can change that" I add looking down at my fingers.

"Awe, I don't care" she says sarcastically.

I punch her leg causing her too Yelp and grab it.

"Abusive" she says rubbing it.

"Come on zooo!" Isaac announced jumping around and pulling Zendaya of the couch.

"oh my god, do you have a fucking off switch?" she asks poking him all over his body.

"zooooooooooooooo" He yells in her face jumping up on the couch on top of her.

she groans standing up, "fine, Im fucking up" she stands limping her way too the stairs.

"can somebody take me home" Camila asks looking highly confused.

"vamanos me amigo" Lauren says grabbing a set of keys from Zendayas key rack.

as soon as they left me and Dinah slide next too each other gossiping.

"hold on did she just go out in public without a shirt?" i ask thinking about it.

"mani she put on a shirt a while ago, you were just looking at her abs so hard you didnt notice" she laughs.

I roll my eyes "shes still my girlfriend I can look" I defended.

"um you looked like you wanted too do more than just look" she smirks.

"my bitch JJ gets out on Friday" I roll my eyes.

"who the fuck is JJ?" she asks confused.

"jordan" I say looking in her eyes too see if any brain was in there.

"oh bitch you know im slow" she laughs.

I chuckle falsley "I see that"

she smacked her lips rolling her eyes.

"you know I love you babe" I say throwing my arms around her neck with a big smile.

"yeah i know you do" she smiles pulling my legs up around her waist.

I gasp offendedly, "love you too Mani" she adds squeezing me tightly

"I know I smile jumping up and pushing all my weight on her.

she falls back onto the couch only for Isaac too run and jump on both of us.

"Mine" he says squeezing me tightly.

I smile, "your always gonna be my baby" I say kissing his cheeks.

He smiles brightly squeezing me back.

--
We just left the zoo, It was hot as hell and smelly but we had a blast especially after we snuck into the Penguin habitat and Isaac got too hold one.

"I want some strawberry cream pie" Zendaya says suddenly as were driving back too our house.

"I'm hungry" Lauren ads locking her phone.

"Bruh, my mom made some gumbo last night" Zendaya says excitedly.

She picks up her phone and calls her mom,
"are you at home"she asks getting off the exit.

I looked at Dinah before grabbing my phone too text her
BBG💕😀:you going too meet your girlfriends parents.

She read it before looking back up at me and rolling her eyes.

Before I know it were in front of this big ass house with the biggest free I ever seen.

We all climb out and head inside, were Immediately greeted by a baby girl running out of another room in here.

"Hi!" Zendaya says crouching down, she smiles clapping her hands before running into her arms, I smile and awe resting my head on Dinah shoulder.

"I wanna baby" I say too Dinah.

"You have a baby" she says.

"No like a real baby, one from me, and I want a daughter" I say smiling as Zendaya kisses the babies cheeks.

We followed her into the kitchen were a bunch of girls were.

"Hi peas" the only full white lady in the room says.

"Hello mother" Zendaya answers walking straight too the refrigerator.

I could see Lauren smiling at the one that was dark skinned girl.

I roll my eyes watching as Zendaya pulls out a big bowl of rice and a big bowl of seafood gumbo.

"Hey little sis" the mixed shorter girl stands up waving in her face obnoxiously.

"Hello breeder" she answered back not acknowledging her.

She rolls her eyes grabbing a bowl from the cabinet.

"Are you gonna be rude and not introduce us too your friends?" Her mother asks.

Isaac grabs Lauren's hand hiding behind her legs I smiled when she held his hand back.

"The white one is Lauren"
"The brown one is Normani"
"And the other one is Isaac"
"The yellow one is Dinah" she shoes us off.

"Cuban" Lauren rolls her eyes correcting her.

Yer mom smiles and waves too us, " your more than welcome too have some" she says pointing toward the gumbo me and Dinah both step up too the counter too grab some.

"You brought 3 girls home and none of them are your girlfriend?" Her older sister asks.

"You got three kids and non of them have fathers" she shot back making me cackle into my shirt, and Dinah play her laugh off as a sneeze.

I caught Zendaya look up and smile at her, she can't keep this act up for long.

"Shut up" her older sister ads pushing her.

"Didn't you say something about a orthodontist, dentist something like that?" Her mom chimes in.

I look at Dinah with a smile, I see a blush across both of there faces.

"Don't remember that" Zendaya shakes her head scooping rice into her bowl.

"Yes you do, you were on and on about her, I can't remember her name, but they say if the mom knows about her she's important" she chuckles poking Zendayas side.

I poke Dinahs side giving her a smirk.

"It was something so uncommon but unique, you said she was really pretty and-"

"Oh my god please stop talking mom" she interpreted.

I bust out laughing along with Lauren, they both give us a look, Dinah couldn't hide that smile on her face along with those rosy cheeks.

"What?, I just wanna meet her if she's important enough for you too talk about her for hours" Lauren and I burst out laughing again when Zendaya makes a face at her mother.

Lauren slides behind Zendaya pointing toward Dinah and mouthing 'it's her' too her mother.

Zendaya catches her punching her arm with a loud smack

Lauren laughs rubbing it.

"Oh my god peas im sorry"her mom covers her mouth.

"I thought we agreed not too call me that in public" Zendaya says putting her bowl in the microwave and pushing the button.

"oh, you embarrassed?" her sister teased.

"we call her that because she was 6 pounds when she was born then when she turned 10 she spouted like a damn bean stock" her sister added.

"they didn't ask the back story" she rolls her eyes.

"you know what little sis I think we should bust out the photo album" her sister says pulling out a big book.

"No no no no not necessarily" Zendaya says grabbing the book and tucking it off under her shoulder.

I smirk at her, the truth comes out, she talking about Dinah with her mama its real.

"Come on just a couple pictures" her mom bargained.

"We gotta go"Zendaya says leading us out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

As we walk up the stairs I slapped Dayas ass then slide behind Dinah so it looked like Her instead of me.

She signed not even turning around, "Lauren I told you not in public" she shakes her head.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself" she laughs as we walking up too a door, she walked up opening the door it was like a really girly room with a tomboy twist.

I snickered as Dinah turns around and gives me a look, "this room is the size of our living room" I say looking around.

"You just have a small house" she shrugged climbing into the queen sized bed with the giant wooded bed frame going up and almost touching the celling.

"Is this a tutu?"I ask holding up the sheer pink skirt.

"I was in ballet okay"she snatched it from me throwing it in the closet.

"Really I was too" I squeal spotting her shoes on the wall, there so tiny.

"Congrats" she says sarcastically.

I flip her off watching as Isaac absentminded climbs in her bed and goes too sleep.

"He does that at my house too" she shoos him off.

"This shit it bomb" I say fanning my mouthful.

"Right"

"so a dentist?" Lauren asks with a smirk.

Dinah slide closer too me on the bed,

"Leave me alone asshole" she says grabbing a remote and turning the tv on.

"Your so gay" Lauren says holding up a cape she picked up.

"Zendaya flips her off channel surfing.

I put my bowl down unnoticed before grabbing the photo album.

opening it while shes distracted.

I awe too my self seeing her so tiny and adorable

Dinah awes loudly when I show her getting us busted.

"I know I was a cute baby" Zendaya says peering over my shoulder

"oh my god you were so pretty" I gasp looking closer.

she scoffed I am so pretty" she replied.

"let me see" Lauren takes it looking through images before busting out laughing, she turned around and showed us.

"you look like you were on the toilet" she laughs pulling out her phone and taking a picture.

"screw you" Zendaya rolls her eyes.

she started laughing even harder showing us another, I giggled trying too hide it.

"you look like a burnt vanilla wafer" she laughs her self too the brink of tears, I cackle she was a lil crispy in this picture.

"no she doesn't shes cute" Dinah defends

I look at her with a smirk on my face, she must of just realized what she said because she blushes.

zendaya snatches the book from Lauren putting it up on a high shelf.

"Some ones a poor sport" Lauren said laughing.

"SoMe OneS a pOor sPoRt" she mocks making a face.

I laugh choking on the rice from my bowl, "damn your choking on that like its a big black cock" she says.

My smile falls too a straight face, I put the bowl down, "I don't even want it any more" I say pursing my lips in a line.

They all laugh as I hop on her bed curling up with Isaac.
----------------------------------------------------------------I ain't feel like finishing💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.5K 74
love is complicated
117 12 10
Sometimes you should know the person you love might just be the wrong person.........
35.1K 570 9
credits to spending-words on tumblr :) - must be following me 'cause of privacy thing on wattpad was on when I published :( sorry for any inconvenien...
35.3K 1.3K 5