It's an Accident

By chocolatyangels

He is smart, rich and handsome. A child prodigy. Girls love him and boys respect him. In short he is the epit... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-Plane
Chapter 2-Accident
Chapter 3-Truth session
Chapter 4-Troubles
Chapter 5-Extra Bouncy Ball
Chapter 6-Mr.Hope
Chapter 7-Love Letter
Chapter 8-Room
Chapter 9-Confusion
Chapter 10-Father
Chapter 11-Shock
Chapter 12-Grandpa
Chapter 13-Back
Chapter 14-New guy
Chapter 15-Birthday
Chapter 16-Trip
Chapter 17-Bag
Chapter 18-Photo shoot
Chapter 19-Embarrassing
Chapter 20-Dinner
Chapter 21-Jogging
Chapter 22-Hospital
Chapter 23-Daniel
Chapter 24-Truth Machine Version 2.0
Chapter 25-Home
Chapter 26-Baby
Chapter 27-Baby 2
Chapter 28-Baby sitter
Chapter 29-Reminscing
Chapter 30-Trust
Chapter 31-Issues
Chapter 32-Bitter Truth
Chapter 33-Fake Girlfriend
Chapter 34-Past
Chapter 35-Elena
Chapter 36-Downfall
Chapter 37-Plans
Chapter 38-Start
Chapter 39-Fidio
Chapter 40-G
Chapter 41-Kidou
Chapter 42-Work
Chapter 43-False claims
Chapter 44-Monica
Chapter 45-Big D
Chapter 46-Press meet
Chapter 47-Steven
Chapter 48-Shot
Chapter 49-Hospital
Chapter 50-Something Wrong
Chapter 51 -Cornered
Chapter 52-Tit for Tat
Chapter 53-Dannon
Chapter 54-Marry me
Chapter 55-Mom
Chapter 56-Reactions
Chapter 57-Daniel's Love
Chapter 58-Robert's Love
Chapter 59-Ring in the Dessert
Chapter 60-I love you
Chapter 61-Kiss
Chapter 62-Shopping
Chapter 63-Lip Gloss
Chapter 65-Morning
Chapter 66-Mall
Chapter 67-News Report
Chapter 68-Horror Movie
Chapter 69-Morning Call
Chapter 70-Fear
Chapter 71-Aram
Chapter 72-Opening Up
Chapter 73-Teasing
Chapter 74-Never Have I Ever
Chapter 75-Drunk
Chapter 76-Dare
Chapter 77-Ken
Chapter 78-Red
Chapter 79-Black
Chapter 80-White
Chapter 81-Wedding
Chapter 82-Reception
Bonus Chapter(1)
Bonus Chapter(2)

Chapter 64-Party

81.2K 2.9K 182
By chocolatyangels

Our car pulled at the hotel venue where the party is being held and media is already surrounding the building. This is a big news for them since many big shots were called to this party. Media was given access inside but were strictly warned to be decent and ambush none of the big shots there. Most of them were currently outside since this is where they could get the pictures of the big shots coming to the party and may be also because we were yet to come.

Our car was immediately surrounded by paparazzi but I have to say they weren't behaving that crazy. Gouenji must have warned them hard for them to hold in like this. Gouenji got out first and gave me his hand. I took it and got out smoothly. The camera flashes blinded me momentarily but I was able to adjust quick and Gouenji was there guide me and help in case something went wrong. I had a smile on my face and my poster gave out nothing of the nervousness I was feeling.

As soon as we reached inside everyone noticed our presence and the hall grew quite. People parted like dead sea and we made or way to our friends who were there before us along with Richard with Dannon in his hands. Richard was the one who took him and Dannon was impatiently waiting in his arms for me. As soon as he saw me he opened his arms for me. I smiled fondly at him and took him from Richard. Dannon no longer cried in my absence. I made sure he knew that I am not going anywhere but that didn't prevent him from being all fidgety and irritated in my absence.

"You look beautiful my daughter." Richard said smiling at me.

"Thank you but I am not yet your daughter." I replied. He raised his eyebrow much like Gouenji in some way asking if all that accuracy and technicality is necessary. I chuckled seeing how father and son are alike. "Thank you dad." I said finally giving in.

"Shall we have the press meet first so that they can be at peace?" Richard asked and Gouenji nodded. I think it is best to satisfy the media first.

"Will you give Dannon to me?" Richard asked stretching his hands and Dannon immediately turned away making me chuckle in amusement.

"I think he doesn't want. I don't have any problem taking him with me and I rather not him unhappy or irritated and I am sure Dannon can handle the press and the flashes. After all he is my little warrior and will not be moved by small things."

"Except your presence." Lillian added.

"What can I say? I make sure to make big impact where ever I am." I said cockily in a joking way and all else laughed except Gouenji.

"Aye! You do." He said sighing and pulling me to him. We all chuckled in reply. Soon enough the three of us, Gouenji, Dannon and I, are surrounded by parapazzi.

"Is he your son?" 

Paparazzi asked referring to Dannon. I thought they would ask about our engagement but since that was mentioned already they wanted to know about Dannon. Before I could answer with an yes Gouenji did for me.

"Yes."

"How old is he?"

"He will turn one soon enough."

"When did you meet you fiancee." A reported asked.

"She is my classmate. I met her for the first time at the end of last semester but I got to know her this semester." Gouenji answered.

"But the kid is nearly one year old." A sharp reporter pointed. "Even to think that you had a one-night stand with her the first time you met he is older than that. Who is the mother of that kid."

"Astrea. Astrea Destiny Faith soon to be Shuuya." Gouenji answered in case they misunderstand since I am not well know as Astrea. Gouenji and Ken are the only one who calls me so. "And I don't have one-night stands." He added lastly.

They were all momentarily shocked since they don't know what to make of this.

"Did you meet her sometime before to have Dannon?"

"No." Gouenji answered silencing them all.

"Then perhaps you are not the father?" A reporter asked slightly hesitant.

"He is my kid." Gouenji said curtly again making silence loom around us and all the guest were also observing the scene unfold with great silence. I bit my lip to hold back the smile. He also purposefully avoided the words of 'father' and 'mother'. I held myself from speaking to see where this goes. I will speak if things turn worse but it won't with Gouenji for sure. I think he is holding a grudge with them for sure.

"Perhaps..." A reporter dared. "..you are not the biological father??"

"Yes." He answered immediately making everyone shocked and some gasps of surprise could be heard.

"Miss.Faith is the biological mother?" Another reporter dared to ask.

"No." He replied immediately again and the tense atmosphere dissolved but I could see the accusing eyes of media for playing with them but none of them were bold enough to say it out loud either by words or actions.

"Then who are his biological parents and why did you decide to adopt him?"

"He is our kid because we love him and he loves us. Why do you even need to know his biological parents? They are with us and love him dearly too and he them...but you could say we snatched Dannon from them. Luckily they don't mind." This time I replied with a chuckle at the end to let give them a satisfied answer for once. If I let Gouenji answer he will surely say 'he is our kid. Why do you need to know about his biological parents.'

I could see the relief on their faces when I talked and gave them an elaborate answer. They were too intimated by him to pry too much for further answer. They were all standing on this ice fearing when the ice would break. I decided to take pity on them since they are only doing their job. Though it is none of their business to know about our lives, people were very much interested to know about the affairs of Gouenji him being impeccably handsome and wealthy with a great brain.

They asked us a few more question and I detected they threw the questions looking at me hoping I would answer since we all know what answers he will give. I decided not to give them a hard time and answered them all since I no longer have anything I am not sure of regarding the questions they asked. Previously when asked they asked us questions it was about our relationship but there was nothing between us, at least in solid and it was difficult to think about it but now things are clear.

After the questionnaire with the media was over then came the guests congratulating us both regarding the company and engagement. Everyone was different , some smiling, some serious, some cold, some stoic but one thing for sure, different people exist in this world and we can't tell about a person just by the way they look or talk or even by single encounter. Human being is a mystery down and deep to the end, each person worth of doing a research and digging deep.

"Destiny." Kidou said calling us to him. Our gang was there forming a big circle along with four other people who would be their parents I guess, Kidou's and Daniels may be since I could see a little similarities. Gouenji lead me there. Lillian immediately attached to my arm which was not holding Dannon's weight.

"Mom she is my friend I told a lot about from school time. Destiny. Destiny this is Rachel, mine and Kidou's mom."

She looked around 45 to 50 but nevertheless good looking. She gave the motherly aura and has gentle grace about her.

"Hello Mrs.Yuuto." I said smiling politely at her. She raised her eyebrow at this and I suddenly felt nervous. Did she not like me? Before I could think further she came and hugged me, of course without crushing his grandson."

"Finally we meet. I am so glad." She backed off and placed her hands on her hips giving me a stern look. "And no Mrs.Yuuto business. It makes me feel too old."

"You are old mom. You have a grandson." Kidou said reminding her of Dannon.

"Oh shut it son! I am not that old." I just smiled at the playful behavior of mother and son. "Anyways you are going to call me Rachel right?"

"Yes Rachel." I said immediately warming up to her since she seemed like a good person.

"My daughter used to tell a lot about you. She often ate my ears and I didn't get the chance. Oh before I forget, congratulations."

"Thank you." I replied.

"No thank you."

"Huh?"

"Thank you very, very much. You settled both my children."

"No, I did nothing."

"I know everything. Lillian always tells me everything." She smiled. "Of course she never mentioned about her crush on Fidio but I could figure out as her mother. That man was damn stubborn. If you didn't knock sense into him I would have, with a hard punch that is." She said glaring at Fidio who had the decency to blush. "He was too stubborn for his own good."

"I still don't accept him. He is not right for my baby girl." A man said glaring at him who I assume as Rachel's husband.

"And that is my husband Jeremy, overprotective father of Lillian." I smiled again. Kidou's family seems like a very fun one.

He simply nodded at me acknowledging my presence too busy glaring at Fidio.

"Dad." Lillian whined. He just ignored her whining and turned to me.

"Call me Jeremy or whatever you want, no formalities." Though his words weren't very much I know different, he is a very affectionate man.

"I don't understand what you did to get my son straight too."

"He was there at the correct time to know the truth and I just gave the small he pushed."

"You are so down to earth." Rachel said looking at me fondly and Jeremy nodded. I looked at them as if they are crazy because I really did nothing.

"Especially for Dannon."

"I think that is more of his charm wrapping me around his fingers." I said cooing at him. He momentarily turned stoic at the people around him but remained calm. When he saw me paying attention to him he smiled at me gurgling.

I looked back to find Rachel crying and Jeremy consoling her with a smile on his face. I looked panicked at Gouenji because I don't know what made her cry.

"I never saw him smile till date. You are very close to him, aren't you?" She said still in tears.

I don't know what to reply. Is she bothered by that? Does she think that I am stealing him from them?

"I don't....."

"I am glad." She said before I could completely say what I was saying. "I never thought I could see him smile."

"It's okay. Everything is alright now." Jeremy assured her.

"Yeah, don't worry Rachel. Destiny takes good care of him." Fidio said. Immediately Jeremy glared at him. "I still don't accept you. Hurt my baby girl I don't hesitate to castrate you."

"Don't worry Jeremy you won't need to do that." I said and Fidio smiled at me in thanks. He is too quick. "I will castrate him before you can even think about it if her ever hurts Lillian, so no worries."

"I like you." Jeremy said giving me a high five. We all chuckled and Fidio pouted grumbling.

"Sorry guys for being late." Daniel's voice reached us. He is in Big D's form now. "Congratulations Destiny." He said giving me a side hug because of Dannon. "Nope, congratulations to you."

"Why?" Gouenji asked me.

"Because he is going to become a dad." I said smiling brightly and for a second there was silence and all our gang congratulated him loudly with whistles and shrieks. All the guest looked at us at the commotion but we didn't care since we have a big reason to celebrate.

"So will you introduce your love to us now?" I asked smiling.

"Yep, here she is my love and currently the mother of my unborn baby." He introduced the girl behind her and his words made her blush. She is a little over an inch smaller than Daniel that means she is the tallest of all girls here, lean and jet black hair with blue eyes. She looked pretty like a model but shy.

"Hi." She waved at us smiling.

"You must be tired." Gouenji said taking Dannon from my hands and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him because it is not easy carry him especially in heels. I found eyes on us and a few aww's but we didn't pay attention. I was little used to the attention from the experience in college.

"And these are my parents." Big D said introducing two superstars of my mother's time to us.

"Oh!" I said surprised. "I didn't know they were your parents." I blurted out. My mom was crazy about them she would love to meet them. Without words they both hugged me. I was surprised and awkwardly patted their backs.

"Thanks for saving our son from the accident." They said.

"That was nothing." I said smiling at them.

"And also for being a good sis to him and supporting him."

"He is a good lil' bro." I smiled.

"Does that make you our daughter."

I blushed spluttering.

"We would love to have a daughter like you." Big D's dad said.

"What are you saying?" Big D's mom interrupted. "She is already our daughter. I hope your mom doesn't mind." She said smiling and I just chuckled in return. We all shared a good time in the engagement laughing with parents except a minor mishap but that was nothing to worry about. I settled it good. All in all that was a great party.

**********************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 8.7K 21
A 21- years old average, innocent, beautiful, shy girl who works at a men wear shop. The son of the CEO and known as the mean, ruthless, arrogant bi...
73.2K 3.3K 48
He leaves your clit and hovers above you, "Y/N I guess you forget this.....". He motions between you and him, "..... is all for my pleasure not yours...
2.5K 18 51
In which a ruthless billionaire who believe love is a waste of time and clumsy poor girl who had so much to live for meet by accident. Will he accept...
8.4K 279 22
Is that what this feeling is? This suffocating analyzing penetrating awful feeling is love? James is a 35 year old business tycoon who runs his com...