Headshot || Taekook [ Finishe...

By TaesJams

«"I found him in the woods, he lay there on the ground, bleeding, shot in his head."» top!Jungkook Start: 020... More

🚩
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
열한
열두
열세
열네
십오
열 여섯
십칠
십팔
열 아홉
스물
이십일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물 넷
이십오
이십 육
스물 일곱
스물 여덟
+1

2.7K 111 20
By TaesJams

2093, 19th of April.

I walk back home, carrying the fresh bought groceries in my bags. I walk past the well-known musea, showing things from wars, like guns, bullets, outfits and medicines.

The way home is quite boring, so I start to hum softly. Thinking out a new tune. For those who care, I'm 20 years old, and I produce music.

I walk past an old warehouse, a really old one. From 1986, I can tell from the Numbers on the outside. That century was a golden for our country, a lot of money that time. Now this neighbourhood is rich, but probably the most criminal of all the states in this whole continent.

I can tell from the fact Taehyung got shot, without reasons.

I arrive home, and walk in, seeing some post on the doormat. I pick them up and put them on the kitchen table.

I put in all my groceries, and take a look at the letters.

There are 4 of them. 3 bills, I can tell from the collor of the letters.

One of them is collored bloodred. The stamp is formed in shape of a little gun, I believe. I stare at the letter for a while. A gun as stamp?
I open the letter, signed to my name, Jeon Jungkook. My street, Magnumstreet 27P. The paper is slightly yellow, like an old parchment. Better said, it is parchment.

I read my name, and then the date at the top of the letter.

16th of April, 1986.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 3.6K 27
Taehyung and Jungkook had been sharing their university dorm since the end of september and for the older it was clear from the beginning: he wanted...
16.9K 303 2
[TAEGGUK] A new job, new boss, and a newly developed sexual relationship with him? Taehyung Kim gets caught up in an illicit affair with the Chairman...
6.2K 439 11
High school love is hard when it comes to prom week. Especially when Taehyung's crush, Jungkook, has high expectations for his ideal date. Luckily...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...